Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

"Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll (38048 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts President Buhari's Supporter On Twitter, See What She Said / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by spafu(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
"Did you said this during... " bla bla bla.

So typical of these people who call themselves GEJ supporters. Most of them are nothing but halfwitted illiterates with access to the internet.

I bet it was the poster's poor diction that irritated the woman more than what was actually said.

They abound even on this forum.

Serves the fool right.
First class zombie wey get small diploma for one Toronto Polytechnic near Oluwole go also claim say him too sabi book pass everybody. Suffering and Smiling zombified subhumans just full everywhere, especially among the Afonjas and their Ganbari masters. Make una continue.

2 Likes

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Tisham20(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin angry
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
masseratti:
oh please,if gej.won dollar will ne 1k today.and Nigeria on ebay,gej.is the main reason we are in this mess,if pmb fails lets send him.back to daura and.forget about Gej,he.was useless.
Sorry but it's too late.Reason being that he has but in his brothers in strategic positions to defend him.The South west did messed up by thinking they're clever not knowing it was a strategic move to shift power to the north. But my question is why didn't Nigerians thought of Ribadu if power must come from the north? Don't tell they're not better persons from the north apart from the so claimed Messiah. We had the opportunity in the south instead we misuse it,. GEJ had his flaws but was the only alternative being Nigerians were yearning for change thereby neglecting other aspirant from the south.

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by masseratti: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Sorry but it's too late.Reason being that he has but in his brothers in strategic positions to defend him.The South west did messed up by thinking they're clever not knowing it was a strategic move to shift power to the north. But my question is why didn't Nigerians thought of Ribadu if power must come from the north? Don't tell they're not better persons from the north apart from the so claimed Messiah. We had the opportunity in the south instead we misuse it,. GEJ had his flaws but was the only alternative being Nigerians were yearning for change thereby neglecting other aspirant from the south.
why would a man that has.served.for 5 years be our only option,what if he drop.dead,the.fantastic part of 2015 election is that devoid of violence,the power to choose is back to the people,its no longer business as usual,ribadu played his card too soon by jumping into pdp when he did,he never knew the tides will turn,Gej wanyed.to use him has one of his strong base in the north,point is of.they fail we.vote them out,no one is beytraying anyonew,se voted for obj/pdp in 1999 a northern party,did we complain betrayal?did.the sw vomplain beytrayal when the se.has being a political ally of the north.since 1960?the.table turned now,we.cant.hear word,you guys have no shame
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Any Ofia hehehehe that sounds Igbo actually I go sabi sabi.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Anu Ofia ehn hehehehe that sounds Igbo but what's Any Ofia means.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by nku5: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Faulty heading na the guy blast ezekwesili actually
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by omenkaLives(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
luvinhubby:

And my friend Omenka resurrects.

How recession market?
Lol. E no easy oo. Things cost but we are making progress.

Hope your family's in good health.

God bless us all.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by segunk1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol! That woman must be wickend cheesycheesy see badt finishing.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Maxcollins042(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
DonCortino:

Or simply 'animal'
No mind them. If they are advised to learn their mother's tongue they will see as old fashioned.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by dokyOloye: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
DonCortino:

Or simply 'animal'
Means wild animal,wc is different from a domestic one.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by DonCortino: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
dokyOloye:

Means wild animal,wc is different from a domestic one.

What's a domestic animal then?
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by dokyOloye: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
DonCortino:

What's a domestic animal then?
Can't start teaching U Igbo on nairaland,pls.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by JennieCutie4U(f): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
lol... big momma haf vex ooo.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Montaque(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers want to follow a corrupt drunkard called Jonathan, to the grave!

Tufiakwa!

Haven't they been vindicated, and you and ur cohorts, fooled. As wise as some of you WERE, you have shown the world how easy foolishness is.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by EQUALROGHT: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers want to follow a corrupt drunkard called Jonathan, to the grave!

Tufiakwa!
ENOUGH OF THE INSULT, WHO ARE YOUR IBO BROTHERS.FIND YOUR LEVEL

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by lordyugo: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
EQUALROGHT:
ENOUGH OF THE INSULT, WHO ARE YOUR IBO BROTHERS.FIND YOUR LEVEL

dnt mind d nairaland clown
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by DonCortino: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
dokyOloye:

Can't start teaching U Igbo on nairaland,pls.

Then learn to shut up on things u don't know!
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by DerKaiser: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
"Anu Ofia" in this instance, translates better to "wild animal" not "bush meat"

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by gazmann(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
DonCortino:

Or simply 'animal'

It means wild animal in this context
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by linusbnn(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
"Did you said this during... " bla bla bla.

So typical of these people who call themselves GEJ supporters. Most of them are nothing but halfwitted illiterates with access to the internet.

I bet it was the poster's poor diction that irritated the woman more than what was actually said.

They abound even on this forum.

Serves the fool right.

Anu Ofia
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by AtlanticBreeze: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!

Ms Ngene, where is buhari?
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by pimper24: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
The contextual meaning of "anu ofia" is "Animal (wild). Literal meaning will be misleading undecided
NEHLIVE:
Lol...Mrs Oby Ezekwesili has vex. The former Minister is not here for any troll at all. All these disrespectful people on social media...

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/827977966944649218?p=v
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Omonigeriarere: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

GEJ is far better than PMB. The Igbo's were not foolish to support him

Better in what sense? Even in the time of bountiful harvest, has Iweala, the Minister of Finance, not warned Nigerians to prepare for hard times before she vacates her seat?

You need to grow up.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by DonCortino: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
gazmann:

It means wild animal in this context

What is domestic animal then?
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by dokyOloye: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
DonCortino:

Then learn to shut up on things u don't know!
Looks like U are the "my mama say I be Igbo" type.
Anumanu or anu means animal but when it is qualified with "ofia",it means wild animal.
Oya,say thank U sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by DonCortino: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
dokyOloye:

Looks like U are the "my mama say I be Igbo" type.
Anumanu or anu means animal but when it is qualified with "ofia",it means wild animal.
Oya,say thank U sir.

Aww ndo!

Plofessor igbo!
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Joysmart(f): 1:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Anu Ofia or Anu Ohia means Wild animal not Bush meat.

Anumanu means Animal

Anu means meat

There's no general term for Bush meat in Igbo because we attack the name of the animal to the bush meat with Anu as the prefix

For instance: Anuele
Anuosa
Anuewi
Anuewu
Anuokuko
etc
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Apoztl3(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin

Yes they may not have been foolish to support him but why are the Igbos always happy to support foolish candidates or foolish political decisions?
I hope ur life is now better since u voted ur wise messiah
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by greall12(m): 5:40am On Feb 06, 2017
m
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by NONNYG: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Anu ofia is not bush meat

Its means Wild Animal

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Better in what sense? Even in the time of bountiful harvest, has Iweala, the Minister of Finance, not warned Nigerians to prepare for hard times before she vacates her seat?

You need to grow up.
And he didn't save right? What was the reason for sovereign wealth fund? Why did the governors took GEJ to court?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.