Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

"Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll (38052 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts President Buhari's Supporter On Twitter, See What She Said / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by vislabraye(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
"Did you said this during... " bla bla bla.

So typical of these people who call themselves GEJ supporters. Most of them are nothing but halfwitted illiterates with access to the internet.

I bet it was the poster's poor diction that irritated the woman more than what was actually said.

They abound even on this forum.

Serves the fool right.

As if the sai barbarians are better....

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by bayocanny: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
NeedGiftcards:
Lool .
Bro I get $200 itunes giftcard I wan sell
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Omonigeriarere: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
asuustrike2009:

And he didn't save right? What was the reason for sovereign wealth fund? Why did the governors took GEJ to court?

That's not the question: is PMB responsible for taking GEJ to court too? If not, why blaming him for inability to save under GEJ to cater for time like this?
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

That's not the question: is PMB responsible for taking GEJ to court too? If not, why blaming him for inability to save under GEJ to cater for time like this?
You and I knew what transpired during GEJs era.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman / Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.