Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Orimolade And Babalola Wroth Great Signs And Wonders Using The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orimolade And Babalola Wroth Great Signs And Wonders Using The Bible (1176 Views)

PART Two:complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade..the Founder: C&S / Complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase..the Founder: C&S / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orimolade And Babalola Wroth Great Signs And Wonders Using The Bible by Hier(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have never had any reason to consider atheism. Though I was joking with God this day and I said, I want to become an athiest, and He okay, a question to atheist, if truly we evolved are we meant to have a sense of good or evil. I mean "conscience"

I know we have felt that before

lemme just pretend you all know Babalola of C.A.C orimolade represent The Celestials. At least, if you can't relate with the middle east, here is Africa and recent time Africa, ooooooh, the same response, it was staged like they always say

About your evolution, The Bible said, the earth was without form and viod and darkness was upon the face of the deep. If the billion years are true, then God could have chosen to be silent about it, because I can not imagine God creating the earth with the bolded in view, it looks like an aftermath of an incident on earth, God know how long they stayed and when it took God to start allover again.

like I said, thats if evolution is true

disclaimer: I really don't have. time to debate so to say, yea, imma not ignorant too

(1) (Reply)

Do Christians Truly Believe In Heaven? / ENDTIME] Pastor Orders Female Congregants To Come To Church Without Underwear / Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.