Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: (2924 Views)

Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be / BBNaija's Gifty Shows Off Her Bump At Different Stages Of Pregnancy (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by Klaasicworks(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Congratulation I wish I was the father cc seun fp

Source https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/02/check-nicki-minaj-pregnancy-photos-wow-congrat/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by Jeffrey12(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Finally!! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by Dillimilli(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Eehhh....price of rice don reduce oo

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by femolacqua(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Congrats Nikky

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by viki84(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wish i was the one who did the work make i face my book, Stat212 Test Tomorrow Awaits Me

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
This one wey everybody just dey get belle... Hmn..

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by JChris01: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who give am belle

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by snowden9(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Meek mills
Drake
Wizzy
Her ex
Others
I wonder who's responsible
If You ask me, I'll say it was me.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by dubemeagle(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dillimilli:
Eehhh....price of rice don reduce oo
guy u mean am

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by smardray(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
nicki babe u tink say dem go like ur own pics as dem like beyonce own? ....na lie.. we no knw dat pikin papa...we know say na jay z get dat beyonce own...we no knw ur own grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by meezynetwork(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
I hope its true
Re: Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
LIAR LIAR LAIRS EVERY WHERE
WHO THA HELL DAT GAVE THE HOE LIL FETUS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? / Braless Caitlyn Jenner, 68, Flashes Her Nipples As She Steps Out With Her 22-yea / MC Galaxy Under Fire For Promoting His New Song With UNILAG Student's Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.