Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? (5300 Views)

7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance / 5 Implications Of The Tuface Protest / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hello guys!!! With recent News about the cancellation of Tuface(Nigerian)-Protest.
What do you think or would say between the Nnamdi Kanu(IPOB/Biafran)-Led-Protest, and the Tuface(Nigerian)-Led-Protest?
The distinction is very clear!
For me, it's "RESOLUTE" versus "COWARDICE."
Note: For those who don't know about this. Nnamdi Kanu have led a protest @CKC(the largest Church or enviroment in Abia State) in Aba/Abia State on 30th May, 2015. The news failed to report it because they needed money to enable them report it. The pictures were numerous and unable to capture the majors cos there was great multitude(mammoth-crowd) that shook the whole of Aba.
Source1: www.nairaland.com/2350649/30-05-2015-day-aba-stoodstill-biafra
Source2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mITiEDuGyTI

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by basilo101: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria is a fake country, they envy the uncommon patriotism of the Biafrans

35 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by KevMitnick: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Now people will have more respect for Nnamdi Kanu.

36 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Dillimilli(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Admin...kindly move to FP..biko ..mbok..

17 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by EasternActivist: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Does it means that one Nigerianists can't even organise protest to salvage their so called cherished country?

Pathetic hypocrites and cowards hiding behind keyboards fooling themselves

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by myright: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
nobody is ready to die for nigeria. lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Mrbigman1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
The nnamdi kanu have never bin present sef, yet people re all out always in solidarity.

What do we have in Nigeria?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by myright: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
mama dey for house. papa dey for house- Fela

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dillimilli:
Admin...kindly move to FP..biko ..mbok..
That should be directed to lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, etc. Unfortunately they hate threads like this one!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by myright: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Brave Biafra men and women

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Gr8tasign: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's now clear why many want the status quo to remain

They don't have the courage to challenge the rulers of this God forsaken entity

I give to #NnamdiKanu

I give to #IPOB

I give to #Biafrans

#RESPECT!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by vedaxcool(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thread of lamentations for liepob failures

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by victorvezx(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
The day Nnamdi Kanu physically lead pro-Biafra protest from the front, I will know he is not a coward. What is happening now is that Kanu and other pro-Biafra leaders send u civilians to go protest, while they stay in their houses in London and watch u get killed. Kanu remains a coward for not leading even a single pro Biafra protest. Even his brother that suppose to be his representative, nobody have ever seen his brother lead any protest. They are always at home watching and preparing pictorial propaganda of ur dead bodies to show to the world that does not care. U think by protesting and getting urself killed is bravery? Lol!! Kanu himself know he can never lead any Biafra protest from the front, he know he will be the first to be shot on sight. Coward Ipob thugs, comparing Tuface who want to lead from the front with Kanu who will remain in London and order his followers to go protest and get killed.

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by cstr55: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
victorvezx:
The day Nnamdi Kanu lead pro-Biafra protest from the front, I will know he is not a coward. What is happening now is that Kanu and other pro-Biafra leaders send u civilians to go protest, while they stay in their houses in London and watch u get killed. Kanu remains a coward for not leading even a single pro Biafra protest. Even his brother that suppose to be his representative, nobody have ever seen his brother lead any protest. They are always at home watching and preparing pictorial propaganda of ur dead bodies to show to the world that does not care. U think by protesting and getting urself killed is bravery? Lol!! Kanu himself know he can never lead any Biafra protest from the front, he know he will be the first to be shot on sight.
Kanu has led protest and mass rallies in Nigeria many times , you spinless afonja.
How do you think the moronn got himself arrested?
By sitting in his comfortable home in the UK?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by PedroJP(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
Thread of lamentations for liepob failures

Why is it that nobody wants to die for project Nigeria ? Nigeria is simply afraud that must be corrected..

21 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by victorvezx(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
cstr55:

Kanu has led protest and mass rallies in Nigeria many times , you spinless afonja.
How do you think the moronn got himself arrested?
By sitting in his comfortable home in the UK?
Lol, stop trying hard to tell lie. Even his father admitted that the fool only came back to Nigeria to visit them, but unknown to him, he was already a wanted man by the DSS, hiding in London for a very long time dear by avoiding capture. So stop trying to make it seem as if he had planned his capture all along.

3 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by cstr55: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
And yes, Nigeria is a fake nation.
Anybody that died for it died in vain.
I implore the igbo nation to just keep watching and bid their time and don't sacrifice any more lives in the name of protests or national revolution. The state of national entropy is coming to a head one day. What is needed is the patience of the vulture.
Any igbo man or woman with enough money should get his/her family out of that shitty country.

8 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by cstr55: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, stop trying hard to tell lie. Even his father admitted that the fool only came back to Nigeria to visit his them, but unknown to him, he was already a wanted man by the DSS, hiding in London for a very long time dear by avoiding capture. So stop trying to make it seem as if he had planned his capture all along.
Get off me, you stinking afonja.
You expect me to enter a convo with your amala addled self. ? This is my last reply to you.

26 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by prince9851(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by vedaxcool(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
PedroJP:

Why is it that nobody wants to die for project Nigeria ? Nigeria is simply afraud that must be corrected..

Those fighting and dying against bh are liepods? men just gerrrahere
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by victorvezx(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
cstr55:

You expect me to enter a convo with your amala addled self. ? This is my last reply to you.
Hahaha, show me a picture of coward Kanu leading a Biafra protest or forever hold ur peace. And please don't show me picture of youth gathered around him, because we all know the police will not attack a gathering of people at a specific place, away from the public. Show me a picture of him leading thousands of Ipob cowards from the front like u people normally do it now

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by ddippset(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am confused. Has nnamdi kanu ever led a protest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by victorvezx(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
ddippset:
Don't mind them, no picture exist of Kanu leading any pro-Biafra protest. U will never see Kanu or his family in the front of any protest, they are always in London giving orders. That is what his minions call bravery.
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by victorvezx(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
prince9851:
mahmoud my Yoruba Muslim brother...thank u for wat u are doing..we d Yoruba Muslims must keep trying discourage dis 'liepob' touts from leaving our Yoruba skulls in d hands of our Fulani masters..so that we can keep drinking their oil from under our brown roof tents in Abeokuta IDP camp..insha allahu!

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
ddippset:
Yes! @CKC in Aba/Abia State on 30th May,2015. But no news then reported it cos the fake news agencies needed money..

12 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
cstr55:

grin

Why is this frustrated and pained ipob tout always crying all over nairalands politics section? I hope you are on some form of medication? Ndo....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by prince9851(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Don't mind them, no picture exist of Kanu leading any pro-Biafra protest. U will never see Kanu or his family in the front of any protest, they are always in London giving orders. That is what his minions call bravery.
the first Biafra protest was led by Nnamdi KANU in aba ...DAT was d first and largest
It is difficult for my Yoruba skull to accept dis truth just like urs..but I have no choice

5 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by victorvezx(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
prince9851:
the first Biafra protest was led by Nnamdi KANU in aba ...DAT was d first and largest
It is difficult for my Yoruba skull to accept dis truth just like urs..but I have no choice
Show us pinshure, or e hard for u?
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by victorvezx(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
prince9851:
Yusuf abubakar Usman aka funlorI my fellow Yoruba Muslim, I tank u for wat u are doing, discourage dis ipob touts from leaving our bulletproof Yoruba skulls behind..they must give up and stay with us by fire by force..masha Allah!
Lol, to Troll on Nairaland no just fit u at all!

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Abudu2000(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
I give it to #ipob on this one

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP / Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers / 14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.