Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? (5306 Views)

7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance / 5 Implications Of The Tuface Protest / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by myright: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by victorvezx(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
prince9851:
Yusuf abubakar Usman aka funlordmaniac my fellow Yoruba Muslim, I tank u for wat u are doing, we must keep trying to discourage dis ipob touts from leaving our bulletproof Yoruba skulls behind..they must give up and stay with us by fire by force..masha Allah!

I am not a yoruba muslim and I don't find anything wrong in being yoruba or igbo but I know you are definitely an akpu muncher from the lost tribe of jewish ipob Ugandans afraid to identify himself in public! Try to stop being a coward and be proud to identify with your tribe okay boy? Goodbye nwokem! grin
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by najoke: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by myright: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
victorvezx:
Where is Kanu leading from the front in the pinshure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mITiEDuGyTI

3 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by myright: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
najoke:

Still seraching for Nnamdi Kanu from both link grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by MonPro: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
victorvezx:
The day Nnamdi Kanu physically lead pro-Biafra protest from the front, I will know he is not a coward. What is happening now is that Kanu and other pro-Biafra leaders send u civilians to go protest, while they stay in their houses in London and watch u get killed. Kanu remains a coward for not leading even a single pro Biafra protest. Even his brother that suppose to be his representative, nobody have ever seen his brother lead any protest. They are always at home watching and preparing pictorial propaganda of ur dead bodies to show to the world that does not care. U think by protesting and getting urself killed is bravery? Lol!! Kanu himself know he can never lead any Biafra protest from the front, he know he will be the first to be shot on sight. Coward Ipob thugs, comparing Tuface who want to lead from the front with Kanu who will remain in London and order his followers to go protest and get killed.

Wetin this yoruba musleem zombie dey yarn sef. Other posters get 30 likes, you no get even one. That means that IPOB are 30 times more intelligent that you zombies.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by najoke: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
myright:

Kikikikiki. ...this is not a protest. ...na remembrance. ....Below is a comment from the person who uploaded the youtube video. .
Aba yesterday the 30th of May 2015 as Biafrans gathered to remember those that fought & died for Biafra in the 60's.

We ask for the dilector LEADING A PROTEST, not his arrival at a remembrance. ... You LIEIPODS can lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Here is what leading a protest looks like. ......no strolling or making an entrance to claim glory of what you did start
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by leofab(f): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Twoface want to be like Obasanjo while Idris wants to be like Fela.. shame on 2-face and where is Idris my man?

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by MonPro: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
myright:

www.nairaland.com/2350649/30-05-2015-day-aba-stoodstill-biafra
http://dailytimes.com.ng/seast-ssouth-pro-biafra-groups-rally-to-honour-fallen-heroes/

Stop trying to prove anything to the yoruba cowards and muslem zombies.
Even if you break their heads and slam the truth inside their skull they'll become more m0ronic until they retrieve their brains from the forests of ogbomosho where they usually dump it before commenting on social media.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by najoke: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
MonPro:

Stop trying to prove anything to the yoruba cowards and muslem zombies.
Even if you break their heads and slam the truth inside their skull they'll become more m0ronic until they retrieve their brains from the forests of ogbomosho where they usually dump it before commenting on social media.

grin grin
Somebody is really really really ............PAINED. .......kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by MonPro: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
najoke:

Somebody is really really really ............PAINED. .......kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes yoruba cowards and muslims are pained that Kanu has more balls than all effeminate yoruba men put together. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by najoke: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
MonPro:

Yes yoruba cowards and muslims are pained that Kanu has more balls than all effeminate yoruba men put together. grin grin

Blah. ...blah. ..blah. . ...yoruba muslim this. .....yoruba muslim that. ....we know this is common with frustrated ipod osu zombie jews when they have nothing sensible to say anymore. ....kikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by myright: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
najoke:

Kikikikiki. ...this is not a protest. ...na remembrance. ....Below is a comment from the person who uploaded the youtube video. .

We ask for the dilector LEADING A PROTEST, not his arrival at a remembrance. ... You LIEIPODS can lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Here is what leading a protest looks like. ......no strolling or making an entrance to claim glory of what you did start
grin grin grin grin grin grin

who/what do you expect him to lead protest against? his agenda is different. his dream is to restore Biafra. and to achieve that, its either through the ballot box(referedum) or through war. Britain didn't leave the EU through protest but mobilization.
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by MonPro: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
najoke:

Blah. ...blah. ..blah. . ...yoruba muslim this. .....yoruba muslim that. ....we know this is common with frustrated ipod osu zombie jews when they have nothing sensible to say anymore. ....kikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you hiding your IPOB-induced pains under multiple smileys. grin

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by prince9851(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
MonPro:

bros take am easy na....see as u dey hammer our Yoruba Muslim skull

3 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
NatureBoy91:
Hello guys!!! With recent News about the cancellation of Tuface(Nigerian)-Protest.
What do you think or would say between the Nnamdi Kanu(IPOB/Biafran)-Led-Protest, and the Tuface(Nigerian)-Led-Protest?
The distinction is very clear!
For me, it's "RESOLUTE" versus "COWARDICE."
Note: For those who don't know about this. Nnamdi Kanu have led a protest @CKC(the largest Church or enviroment in Abia State) in Aba/Abia State on 30th May, 2015. The news failed to report it because they needed money to enable them report it.

Prophet Kalu as IPOB call him is the only man alive in Nigeria at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by keally: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
myright:
nobody is ready to die for nigeria. lol
. The useless zoo is not worth dying for, they all know the truth.
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by najoke: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
MonPro:

Yeah. ....frustrated osu zombie ipod jews pain you mean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by abouzaid: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
God bless Biafra.the efforts of our heroes past cannot be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Igboid: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's an evidence on why Biafra will become a better nation than Nigeria.
Countries become better when the people can unite to challenge the government, when people are ready to die for the country.
In Biafra, the bad leaders will be challenged and removed by the masses, because the masses are of same stock and can easily be rallied to achieve a purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Okwyjesus(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
basilo101:
Nigeria is a fake country, they envy the uncommon patriotism of the Biafrans

IPOB is not only group that have held reasonable protest since this govt came to power. Others na wash.
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
victorvezx:
The day Nnamdi Kanu physically lead pro-Biafra protest from the front, I will know he is not a coward. What is happening now is that Kanu and other pro-Biafra leaders send u civilians to go protest, while they stay in their houses in London and watch u get killed. Kanu remains a coward for not leading even a single pro Biafra protest. Even his brother that suppose to be his representative, nobody have ever seen his brother lead any protest. They are always at home watching and preparing pictorial propaganda of ur dead bodies to show to the world that does not care. U think by protesting and getting urself killed is bravery? Lol!! Kanu himself know he can never lead any Biafra protest from the front, he know he will be the first to be shot on sight. Coward Ipob thugs, comparing Tuface who want to lead from the front with Kanu who will remain in London and order his followers to go protest and get killed.
You must be Mynda44. The way Biafra matter dey pepper you really surprise me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin

Why is this frustrated and pained ipob tout always crying all over nairalands politics section? I hope you are on some form of medication? Ndo....
Why are you always posting stupid memes to augment your dull and derailed cranium? Mtcheewww undecided

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Ngozi123(f): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
blues2022:

You must be Mynda44. The way Biafra matter dey pepper you really surprise me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The East is preparing itself, the North is preparing itself yet the West is still living in denial, asking for a restructuring that's highly unlikely to happen undecided. They'll be the ones left holding the bag if they don't wake up soon.

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
blues2022:

Why are you always posting stupid memes to augment your dull and derailed cranium? Mtcheewww undecided

Go and ask your fellow homosexuals such _idiotic questions and not me! Now get the _fuck away from my mentions you hopeless ipob tout!
Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by freeze001(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
Thread of lamentations for liepob failures

Shattap!

3 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Go and ask your fellow homosexuals such _idiotic questions and not me! Now get the _fuck away from my mentions you hopeless ipob tout!

cheesy cheesy cheesy Mumu. So you can feel pains too. I have really hit a sensitive cord on your nerves man. Its very clear that you are a freaking NL troll. No wonder you spend your days on here. #Mumu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by limeta(f): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Why are so so twisted
Give Kanu some respect, be a man
You all over the place like a bit-ch
Why are you not called to lead the protest
Men you just not man enough to be a man.

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
blues2022:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Mumu. So you can feel pains too. I have really hit a sensitive cord on your nerves man. Its very clear that you are a freaking NL troll. No wonder you spend your days on here. #Mumu grin grin grin

Who is pained between me and you? This daft gorilla that has been pained for over a year because of the savage beating I gave you on another of you and your frustrated freinds ipob threads! I have told you boy....you can never spar with me...I am your intellectual god....my interaction with you is at my discretion...I decide when and where to embarrass you...so accept it!

And please stop crying of why I am always on NL....it is not my fault that you are too broke to afford airtime constantly, or that you cannot afford a laptop, iPad or a smartphone that keeps you in constant touch with the internet! maybe when you decide to end your love affair with poverty things would change! But for now carry on existing as the disgruntled, smelly, wretched rotten akpu swallowing ipob dunderhead that you are! Now _FUCK OFF!

1 Like

Re: Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? by Princesaha: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2017
I never know that Nnamdi Kanu has led a protest before in this country until i watch that Video posted up there. Truly that guy is fearless. I give this one to Ipob. This shows that Nigeria is a mere geographical expression since nobody can die for her. How i wish we have the likes of Nnamdi Kanu here that can look those criminals at the top to the face and tell them that enough is enough without blinking an eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted / Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.