Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died (43290 Views)

If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Is There Still Sin Today? / Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Holy Apostles Church Members Protest Against Closure Of Their Church By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by holatoj(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

God is fake.

Jesus Christ is fake.

Allah is fake.

How the 12 imaginary friends of Jesus died.

Only kids would believe those kind of story.

Adam and Eve were the first people God created, the had two sons Cain and Abel, Cain and Abel had 4 children, who in the hell did they have sex with to have those 4 children ?? Their mother ??

A guy who walked on water, fed 1 million people with 5 loaves of bread and two fishes but he couldn't handle two nails on the cross.

Go tell that super story to primary school kids.

yea u are right.....
Christianity was never a religion its much more than that...but actually there is no point explain either too....ur mind n faculty of reasoning can't comprehend it..

but still

Even tho u hate him (Jesus) , u despised him, the truth is that HE LOVES YOU...chikennah....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Mouthgag: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
ednut1:
hmmm, horrible deaths, But dis Judas matter tire me, Jesus came to die for our sins, So did Judas do anythin wrong, sad i no understand
Religion of confusion grin

1 Like

Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Sibrah: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
montezz:

Kindly oppose the motion reasonably.
Thanks.
It was Jesus' intention to let the will of the Father prevail when he took two nails on the cross. The way your alternate moniker paint it is so ignorant . . . .
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by fromnigeria(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake.

Jesus Christ is fake.

Allah is fake.

Adam and Eve were the first people God created, the had two sons Cain and Abel, Cain and Abel had 4 children, who in the hell did they have sex with to have those 4 children ?? Their mother ??

A guy who walked on water, fed 1 million people with 5 loaves of bread and two fishes but he couldn't handle two nails on the cross.

Careless soul, Repent and return to your source, your creator, except perhaps you fell from the sky.

Careless soul your time will soon be gone.

1 Like

Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by holatoj(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
kennygee:

I'm sure he wasn't telling it to you but to those who believe this "Super Story".

Now run along.

exactly sir
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by montezz(f): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
mayorall:

OK. I understand now. Thank you ma.
?
The problems with Christians is they don't like be questioned about their belief. What the guy wrote up there has lingered in my mind for so long...unfortunately, no one has been able to give am answer to them. They would rather call u names,insult or curse you.
I tire o
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by montezz(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sibrah:
It was Jesus' intention to let the will of the Father prevail when he took two nails on the cross. The way your alternate moniker paint it is so ignorant . . . .
Alternate moniker? Really
Hahahahahaha
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by 2016easy2017: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
HAKKINS:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/killing-jesus/articles/how-did-the-apostles-die/
this is the persecution faced by God's people afore time
cane and Abel
Abraham persecution
Moses and his people in Egypt
Enoch and his people
Jonah
john
Zachariah
and so on till today Muslims.
still going on in Syria, Yemen, Egypt, Nigeria, Americas, china, Burma, India etc.
this shows they are same people of old.(the persecuted ones)
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by montezz(f): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
mayorall:

Same reason he started all over again with Noah and his family and male and female animals each. Thanks ma.

You don't even know your Bible that much.
You try sha
Thanks
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Sibrah: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
montezz:
Alternate moniker? Really Hahahahahaha
Kindly oppose me reasonably . . .
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by supereagle(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake.

Jesus Christ is fake.

Allah is fake.

Sin against Holly Ghost has no forgiveness.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by montezz(f): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sibrah:
Kindly oppose me reasonably . . .
There wasn't anything reasonable in that post to oppose in the first place.
Shalom.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by chuks190: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by rolams(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mightyraw:

M nah getting dis
Their has been existence of human b4 adam
Maybe its d reason for races and tribe
So why did God av to go thru d stress of creating eve wen adam can get himself a lady ouuta d multiple being created earlier

Good question! You get sense die!
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Mpanyi: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Those looking for evidence. Even if you're shown a million evidences you won't still believe and even if you believe it does not matter. Your belief neither adds to or detract from the truth. Keep looking for evidence.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Jcan: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
C their pics any of them carry suv
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Sibrah: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
montezz:

There wasn't anything reasonable in that post to oppose in the first place.
Shalom.
There is nothing reasonable in the fact that Jesus acknowledged his death as the Father's will and accepted it? You must be very proud and føolish not to admit this simple fact and clear logic . . .
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by mayorall(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mightyraw:

M nah getting dis
Their has been existence of human b4 adam
Maybe its d reason for races and tribe
So why did God av to go thru d stress of creating eve wen adam can get himself a lady ouuta d multiple being created earlier

Check that verse very well sir. "Let us create man in our own image"

Those people were not reasoning like God, not thinking like him, they were not serving him as he wish. Then he created Adam, to be like him, think and reason like him. But Satan went to steal that from him. Adam was so filled with wisdom that names all animals became so foolish and couldn't think anything better to cloth himself than leaf. A life of heaven on earth, stress free and pains free.

That is what satan stole from Adam and that is what Jesus came to restore to us on earth.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by montezz(f): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sibrah:
There is nothing reasonable in the fact that Jesus acknowledged his death as the Father's will and accepted it? You must be very proud and føolish not to admit this simple fact and clear logic . . .
What has your answer got to do with my question? We were discussing creation story... U r saying something else. Pls read again...aunty/sir white
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Always wash and disinfect the opinions you pull out of your butt-crack before posting them on the internet - they are so shitty.
Lmao
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Btruth: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
https://www.nairaland.com/3612144/dear-nairalanders-please-sister-dont#3612144.5

please help my sister is dying on hospital bed..
she is on oxygen
I prayed for her good health restoration now in JESUS name.

Lay your right hand on her now, and pray this simple prayer. "Lord Jesus, please as your words says that by your stripes we are made whole, and that your death bring us life, please Lord, heal my sister in your name. Lord Jesus, just speak one word into my sister's life right now and she will be heal in your name. Calm the storm in her health issue right now, through Jesus name"

Just believe and pray this prayer, and see what the Lord will do. Meanwhile, we are praying for her here too. She will be OK in Jesus name.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Sibrah: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
montezz:

What has your answer got to do with my question? We were discussing creation story... U r saying something else. Pls read again...aunty/sir white
Seem you are arguing with too many people at same time. I talked about Atmmachine being ignorant and point the flaw in his arguement about Jesus not saving himself from two nail(His cruxcification).
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by shanicemel(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake.

Jesus Christ is fake.

Allah is fake.

Ok you have tried I have or many more will notice you as you post ur meaningless opinion.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by jomoh: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chrisrare:
Tales in moonlight.. No evidence that any of these occured.

This story doesn't add up.

• John: John was the only one of the original disciples not to die a violent death. Instead, he passed away peacefully in Patmos in his old age, sometime around 100 AD.

If John died in 100 AD that means he must have lived for a hundred years even after the death of Jesus christ.

The counting of AD actually is a short form of After Death (After the Death of Christ) while the counting was BC which stood for Before Christ" (Before the coming of Christ).

Lets now add 100 to the age John was at the time Christ "died". He must have been well into his hundred years.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by kastroud(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake.

Jesus Christ is fake.

Allah is fake.

I commend you for the questions u asked
1 there is God everything around you is a testament to that
2 there is enough history to prove jesus lived than there is to prove your own existence you saying jesus did not live is like me saying atmmachine does not exist.
3 the bible mentions that adam had other sons and daughters and hence it is very possible that cain married his sister (genesis 5:3)
4 crucifixion if u take time to read about it was one of the most popular ways of executions during the time of jesus and unlike u mentioned it is actually death by exhaling the body is streched so that a peson cannot move his chest and hence cannot breath causing a slow death
5 if u read history u will find out that all of the promises of christ came to pass infact the bible is actually one of the most accurate history books.
6 i cannot leave without once more saying God loves u, he died for u so that u can be saved from sin i am extremely sure that it is sin that has made u look as atheism as a way out but refusing that there is God doesnt cjange the fact, please just take time out to pray and i am sure as u do so like paul one day u will tell someone i have run my race i have faught the good fight .the peace of the lord be with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Nofuckgiven: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
ednut1:
hmmm, horrible deaths, But dis Judas matter tire me, Jesus came to die for our sins, So did Judas do anythin wrong, sad i no understand
Nobody killed him,he committed suicide out of guilt! Is that so hard to understand? undecided
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Okies27(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake.

Jesus Christ is fake.

Allah is fake.

. If you don't believe, keep quiet and just pass-by. Don't dabble into the belief of others with insults. The belief of others should not concern you if you don't share in theirs. No one will in yours even if it's stones you worship. Can a pot question the Potter who made it?
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by montezz(f): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sibrah:
Seem you are arguing with too many people at same time. I talked about Atmmachine being ignorant and point the flaw in his arguement about Jesus not saving himself from two nail(His cruxcification).
Now I get it.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by montezz(f): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
mayorall:

Check that verse very well sir. "Let us create man in our own image"

Those people were not reasoning like God, not thinking like him, they were not serving him as he wish. Then he created Adam, to be like him, think and reason like him. But Satan went to steal that from him. Adam was so filled with wisdom that names all animals became so foolish and couldn't think anything better to cloth himself than leaf. A life of heaven on earth, stress free and pains free.

That is what satan stole from Adam and that is what Jesus came to restore to us on earth.
They weren't reasoning like God? Can anyone reason like God? If that was the sole reason behind the creation of Adam,why did God allow his offsprings to bear children with those that weren't like him?
What does those kinda men look like physically since we have been made to believe we look just like them?

1 Like

Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Shafiiimran99: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
BIDOO:

You said this basically out of consciousness or rather have little or no knowledge of what bunkum you stated up there hosea 4 vs 6. First and foremost i will pick you Up from where u stopped, for it is written a son of man shall suffer for the sins of his people. Matthew 17 vs 22 to 23. he oblige to the suffering of the cross basically to bring to pass the written word of the God.
You said he fed million or what did you just say? Stop exaggeration ! Only fed five thousand plus with five loave of bread and two fishes. Why? How come? How possible? Solely because He is a miracle worker he has done it in time past and he can still do it !!!! Yes that is him.
Concerning Abel and his brother cain, women rarely mention in the Bible that is why someone like you think you have a point which i term baseless and absurd.
Brother come to him now tomorrow may not come.
Shalom.

Matthew 17:22-23 New International Version (NIV)

22 When they came together in Galilee, he said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. 23 They will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised to life.” And the disciples were filled with grief.

"for it is written a son of man shall suffer for the sins of his people. Matthew 17 vs 22 to 23. is not there, stop twisting Bible verse
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Polyphony:
Ethiopia?? shocked
So Ethiopia existed then

You never see anything grin
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by gud4dbest(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
emeijeh:
Please tell us how Buhari died lipsrsealed

he's dead!Organ failure after operation.RIP TO THE CURSE OF NIGERIA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.