Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now (8107 Views)

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, PLease help my sister , she is in hospital as i am typing this message, i wouldn't have come here for assistance if not for the sake that we have spent almost all the money we have on her, ...
this is the first thread i created when lump was discovered in her breast https://www.nairaland.com/3567809/sister-may-die-soon-sad
i took her to Lab where we did a scan on her breats , the scan result says its just a lump, her husband did the another lab test which also says its just lump.. so we took her to military hospital where the lump was removed .. after a successful operation , my sister couldnt sleep for 3 days or more so her husband took her to general hospital again where the doctors attend to her and he was told that my sister will need to be admitted because she is in a critical condition.. after she got admitted the doctor asked us to do series of test which make them discover that she has Liver Failure .. (After Removal of Breast Lump).. She has been on treatment for days and we have spent so much on her, I woke up this morning, i saw her husband Missed Calls, Her Husband Mum Missed Calls and my Aunt Missed Calls as well.. What came to my mind first is that my sister has give up.. another text now came in immediate from her husband which say my sister couldnt breath on her own again that she has been placed on OXYGEN.. i quickly brush my teeth and left for lagos island.. On getting there , i saw my sister breathing with OXYGEN and i started crying in her presence while she look at me.. i look at eyes and see that it is all yellow, her legs have swollen as if she has kidney failure .. i find it difficult to control the tears because what keep coming to my mind is that she will die and if she die kperen.. my mum may die from too much thinking.. Please i really need help for my sister to survive.. right the doctor has given us another test form which i dont have much on me to carry out now.. the only option left is to rent out the room where me and my mum live because it a family house.. please help me ... the picture of my sister on the sick bed is attached.. Her Name is Temitope Kareem .. she is the only patient on oxygen if anyone want to go there to confirm.. she is at the right hand immediately you walk in .. he has spent alot on her.. same as me .. her husband can be reach on that number he will take anyone who will like to see her to where she is in the hospital.. his children has stopped school because of her wife/ my sister illness..

2 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by OGWaheedi: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, it shall be well with her.

15 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by tolugar: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Maybe you can drop ur acct number

Those that have money may freely give Those that don't have May drop kind words

May God lead you through this trying time.

I pray she recovers soon.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by manitobor(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wish her quick recovery. TEHN should please look into this matter.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
cc: Seun Please help me move it to FP.. this is not a fraud or Scam, You can send someone down there to confirm the story sir. I dont want her to die.. below is her picture with her children.. they are still young ..

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
cry
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
The reason I will be rich, God you have to pick my calls. I hate to see this.

God will raise a helper

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by tifany89(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
The mod should please move this to front page for better audience, n u should drop ur account number for anonymous donors. May God heal her, Amen

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by ajanma2(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
by his stripes,we are healed...I decree n declare that anything that is not of God be removed outta ur body this moment in Jesus name..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Rich4god(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lalasticlala.... It's not only when it's snake that you show yourself grin.... Plz come and do D needful.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by AreaFada2: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Can one of our TEHN's people go check out this young lady?

Thanks.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by daniska3yaro(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dear God,pls heal her.

Mahatma Gandhi (1869–1948)
Eleanor Roosevelt (1884–1962)
César Chávez (1927–1993)
Nelson Mandela (1918-2003)
Martin Luther King Jr. (1929–1968)
Desmond Tutu (b. 1931)
Oscar Arias Sánchez (b. 1940)
Muhammad Yunus (b. 1940)
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi (b. 1945)
José Ramos-Horta (b. 1949)

All is names listed above were great people that have one thing in common which is "Helping the hopeless",the made their voice heard louder than the thunders and the made their impact in a different way in our today generation,we nairalanders can make a history today not to be famous bt to help a nairalander sister.

Life is beautiful,if you give out love to the heart broken,Give out help to the needs,make a positive impact to a negative,Add a colourful bright lights to someone darkness.
A nairalander begging fellow nairalanders to help pls his nairaland to pay his sister medical bills,as you do it may God bless you

Pls Tehn help her out.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Mznaett: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
It is well

Call Tehn's attention
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
search for

PASTOR TONY AKINYEMI

on google.... He has an health institute that help people with kidney/liver issues
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
God will heal her in jesus name pls can u send me a pm about ur account number pls

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Marvel1206: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Post her Acct. Number.
Quite sad

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Agbogashi: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Someone please go confirm this and some acct. numb. be put up.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Gentle99(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
I decree a Divine, mysterious and miraculous healing on her this moment in Jesus Name!
Post your Acct. No. for those who'd help with bank alerts!

May she be healed! And please, everyone of us should help in any way he deems fit! You don't tomorrow! Please, help him spiritually and Financially!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by firstking01(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
All these faithless christians sef....c'mmon, all of you should come together, hold your hands in one accord and in agreement and pray using healing scriptures...remember if the two of you shall agree on a thing it shall come to pass, for whatever you bind on earth is bind in heaven, and whatever you lose on earth is losed in heaven...remember the story of lazarus of bethany?, he was rottened for 4 days yet jesus resurrected him amidst the discouragement from mary magdalen....bro, if you can kabash in tonques it's an added advantage, go ahead and pray whereever you are now, i'm joining you...no devil can take your sisters life...Pray only in the name of jesus...c'mmon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Okebarn: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nairaland will continue to be a blessing to people.
Seun, lalasticlala pls move this to front page
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lalasticlala move dis to front page

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by favourmic(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
You did not even state how much money you need also your account number and Contact details...
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by chomytex(f): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
cry kidney, liver and cancer cases are rampant these days. father Lord pls protect ur children. Op, I pray help locates u soon and that ur sister will be whole again. IJN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
favourmic:
You did not even state how much money you need also your account number and Contact details...
FOR THE TEST THAT WE WANT TO DO TOMORROW ITS 51000 AND I HAVE 8K WITH ME.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT NEXT AFTER THE OPERATION .. THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T STATE ANY AMOUNT.. TEHN CAN HANDLE THE DONATION INSTEAD OF ME OR ANY OTHER PERSON HANDLE THE DONATION.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
This kind thing makes me wonder if God really exists, mtchew.undecided
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Soteriahascome: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Drop your account number... I will do something myself.

Please go to Scoan on her behalf, pray and try to get the church attention on this.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Soteriahascome:
Drop your account number... I will do something myself.

Please go to Scoan on her behalf, pray and try to get the church attention on this.
0030187377 access bank, babalola Olashile tobi. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Which hospital is she admitted at?

Let me know asap.

Cc: captainbomb

Lalasticlala should just come here now before i change my mind ooo

Anyway i wont blam him... We need to confirm the authenticity of this story.

Let me have your num captainbomb. I sent a pm already
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
This kind thing makes me wonder if God really exists, mtchew.undecided
It does the opposite for me. I see God extending his love through people in our most helpless states.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by davide470(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
r231,

Can TeHN look into this?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Drabeey:
Which hospital is she admitted at?

Let me know asap.

Cc: captainbomb

Lalasticlala should just come here now before i change my mind ooo
general hospital lagos island. That's where she is.. Her name is tope kareem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abeg Who Fine Pass Between Me And My Brother(pic) / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) / I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.