Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? (3854 Views)

Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by kahal29: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
FLASH: @MBuhari health crisis: Who is Dr. Ogbonna, a physician formerly based in Kano who is managing Buhari's health in London?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/828294219462762497?p=v

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by HungerBAD: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
A de-tribalized Doctor.

While a certain people,from a certain part of the Country is wishing our President death. A Medical Doctor,from that same part of the Country is nursing him back to health.

So what does this tell us?simply means we all should learn to love each other.

Peddling hate will get us no where.

Dr. Ogbonna I greet you. More power to your elbow,and may your metal never go blunt.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by Edwinmason(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki come o
Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by greatiyk4u(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
he is that igbo boy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by RZArecta(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
And if anything should happen to Buhari, the canibals will know who to massacre as usual cool

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by crestedaguiyi: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Indi isi ogi
Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
We are watching
Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by signature2012(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Their is no difference between Buhari and ponzi scheme.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by omenkaLives(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
I hope people dont start conjuring some inflammable conspiracy theories about the president's present condition given what part of the country the doctor is from.

That aside, isnt it ironic how much these people think he hates them whereas he puts his life in the hands of one of their brothers.

It is well with my president.

It is well with my country.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by leofab(f): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by Feraz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
A de-tribalized Doctor.

While a certain people,from a certain part of the Country is wishing our President death. A Medical Doctor,from that same part of the Country is nursing him back to health.

Dr. Ogbonna I greet you. More power to your elbow,and may your metal never go blunt.

I find it distasteful that you will accuse the Igbos of wishing death on the president. Wasn't it said that the death rumours emanated from the camps of the same party you support?

Of course, peddling hate will get us nowhere but I hope you said the same pre-election? I hope you said the same when different armless Igbos and Shiites were murdered by security operatives?

But whatever to make the "Igbos" the scapegoat for y'all is alright as it seems to bring joy to you.

Edit: a link that showed a pastor wishing death on Jonathan. . .https://www.nairaland.com/843171/bakare-prophesies-jonathan-die-power

So many hypocritical posts in this thread then even a well-known hater who never wished the former and his family well. I recall when some people were warning on NL about this politics of hate and the disrespect of the office of the president during Yar'Adua regime down to Jonathan's and how it will become uncontrollable in latter years but was rebuffed by many NLers. Hypocrites they are. . .

26 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by UnknownT: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
So if he finally dies ( God knows the best), his Hausa-Fulani people will cry foul that an Igbo doctor killed their son and start attacking Igbos abi? Because I don't see any need for this tweet especially how it was constructed

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
A de-tribalized Doctor.

We know u are popular in this forum but just behave like say u get sense small

How those IPOB affect a medical doctor not from saving lives. Do u think he is the only Southerner catering for Notherners even the hate among the two tribes. Be matured attimes

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by ephi123(f): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Feraz:
I find it distasteful that you will accuse the Igbos of wishing death on the president. Wasn't it said that the death rumours emanated from the camps of the same party you support?

Of course, peddling hate will get us nowhere but I hope you said the same pre-election? I hope you said the same when different armless Igbos and Shiites were murdered by security operatives?

But whatever to make the "Igbos" the scapegoat for y'all is alright as it seems to bring joy to you.

Edit: a link that showed a pastor wishing death on Jonathan. . .https://www.nairaland.com/843171/bakare-prophesies-jonathan-die-power

So many hypocritical posts in this thread then even a well-known hater who never wished the former and his family well. I recall when some people were warning on NL about this politics of hate and the disrespect of the office of the president during Yar'Adua regime down to Jonathan's and how it will become uncontrollable in latter years but was rebuffed by many NLers. Hypocrites they are. . .

He's just a typical hypocrite sharing his hypocritical views all over the place.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by ZeroTolerance: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
They want to blame Igbo man for the unavoidable death of that useless cow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by lollmaolol(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
I was looking for job on the island one day, then bike man carried me to casket market lane, everyone rushed to me... trying to market casket to me... Guess who the bike man blamed for my unemployment?

Disclaimer: Going off this topic was deliberate, because I am tired of hearing about Buharis Health and incapacitation.
Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by vedaxcool(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
People like this doctor continue to shame liepod and exposes the fact that they are fringe elements.
Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by BlackSeptember: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
A de-tribalized Doctor.

Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by hammerF: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Afonja want to kill this man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
i dont see why we should make a big deal out of this. The only Nigerians who wish the president dead are either Igbos, their sympathizers or disgruntled elements from the past regime who are yet to get over their election defeat. That doctor is simply a guy doing his job and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by BlackSeptember: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
A de-tribalized Doctor.

The only time those idiots love unity is when their life is at stake.

There is a reason you're an adult but your intellectual capacity is in doubt with the subtle hate you throw around at an ethnic group bbecause they don't agree to your political leanings.

Seun i find this comment from this accont distatsteful and promoting hate on an ethnic group. A lot of comments are being wiped off because of to douse the tension here but this comment is allowed to stay.

Nairaland shouldn't be the Radio MillColins of Nigeria where some people will use it to incite genocide on other groups.

Seun lalsticlala please take note

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by Feraz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
ephi123:

He's just a typical hypocrite sharing his hypocritical views all over the place.
As in, the thing tire me. Their records are there.

The same people that will gladly share gruesome pictures of the starved Biafran children, remind them of the Asaba massacre and mock the Igbos, even going as far as threatening them similar thing but worse will happen should they secede.

The same people that are quick to remind you that an Igbo man will never rule.

The same people that accused IPOB of being behind the 'cancelled' protest despite the group fighting for a different course.

The same people that supported the president when the Igbos and other minorities were tagged 5%.

The same people that didn't see Nzeogwu coup as necessary but made a U-turn to say that of GMB is necessary.

The same people that had their various radio stations pre-election and no one found it to preach hate.

Be that as it may, I hope PMB returns and finishes his term so tales of "best president we had but blah blah blah happened" should not be told later. For his sake and ours, I really do hope things get better.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by lazsnaira(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
LOL
Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by MonPro: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
I doubt any Jewish physician would want to treat a hitler but if true, I implore Dr Ogbonna to hands of that case and transfer to another physician lest his murderous fulani people accuse the Igbo of killing their bigoted ruler.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by Decodedp: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
RZArecta:
And if anything should happen to Buhari, the canibals will know who to massacre as usual cool

So so on point.

Someone is setting the igbos up for another massacre now that the sabongari (kano) protest has failed.

But someone should remind whoever is behind this that the times has changed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by tysontim(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari's health and safety in the hands of Igbos

His pilot Igbo
His doctor Igbo

When it comes to Heath and safety merit will always come first, the best is needed and Igbos are one of the best. Not quota system. So Igbos will not allow you die you must finish your tenure

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by basilo102: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
A de-tribalized Doctor.

an IPOB undercover doctor, he has injected Buhari with untraceable poison. IPOB always miles ahead of the zo.oo. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by Danzakidakura(m): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2017
yorubas want buhari dead so that their brother will take over power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Even the Hausa/Fulani know the quater that is whishing their brother dead... ino concern the great Igbo nation. Buhari shall get better and come back to continue his work.
Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by gaetano: 2:11am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
A de-tribalized Doctor.

Buhari's personal doctor is from the SE

Buhari's personal pilot is from the SE

Buhari hired 13 SAN all from SE & SW to defend his certificate.

It's quite obvious that that when it comes to his personal interest, Buhari hires the best, but when it comes to the Nigerian interest he gets the worst from the north.

I don’t wish him dead, All I just want is for him to go into coma and wakeup after 5 years

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by lilfreezy: 2:15am On Feb 06, 2017
So buhari went to London to freeze marvro

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? by vicadex07(m): 2:39am On Feb 06, 2017
RZArecta:

Lmao... Exactly what I had in mind. Sahara reporters are evil walahi...

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) / Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) / Jubilation In Ondo Lga As Chairman Comissions 4 Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.