Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters (50230 Views)

Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / Buhari's Health: President Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by DearDealz: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
lawyers in the house ,how long can the President be away for ? Presidency is not a family inheritance ,if the man is sick and can't continue Prof Osinbajo should be sworn in as the president asap...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by rengsho: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

It is finished , this Yaradua part two

Osbibanjo watch u back,the Hausa/ Fulani cabal are after ur life.

Fayose warned Nigerians that Buhari was a walking corpse

The time is now for the Yoruba race to deploy every diplomatic instrument in their arsenal to fight these monstrous herdsmen in the Northern region to a stand still before they overthrow their own son Osibanjo through a north-controlled military and security apparatus.

My only advice to Osibanjo is to lie low and allow the Yoruba political heavy-weights and footsoldiers to the fight while he watches on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Bitterleafsoup: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Westsiders over to you.....

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by lollmaolol(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Which test are they doing again?

DearDealz:
lawyers in the house ,how long can the President be away for ? Presidency is not a family inheritance ,if the man is sick and can't continue Prof Osinbajo should be sworn in as the president asap...

grin grin @ngrsenate will definitely decide his fate.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by slimfit1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari don't mess with Tinuke or bu warning.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by snowden9(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
I officially, will not be saying anything about Mr President anymore. I give up.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Agimor(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
He can as well extend the leave to 2019 no problem.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Kemperor: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tu Face e b lik say dey wan tel us anoda story o

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by abnsugbe: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
What sort of "test cycle" takes 4 months to complete? Swear in Osibanjo abeg!

Useless government liars

test cycle for a man almost 89 years..Maybe they want him to be stronger than me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
According to section ... Sub section ... Of the 1999 constitution. A president is not supposed to be away for a period of 90days(3months). If it eventually happens, the vice president should be sworn in. I rest my case.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by laribari(m): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2017
ajepako:
These people keep taking Nigerians for fool

If anything.., don't we have the right to know what exactly is wrong?

I have refrained from commenting on the president's health believing it is just a malicious gossip but recent events have been pointing something major is going on.. Isn't it about time the president throws in the towel on health ground?

Tire for this Mata oh

No mind am, him Wan die there. Na him papa company?
I have prayed for this man to recover despite not happy with his government but 4 months?

How can we stay 4 months without a president? Pls make him step down on help ground jare.

Zara wey dey travel up and down, make she begin prepare o, time to leave aso rock don dey reach.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Beremx(f): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Odi egwu!!
lalasticlala, when you wake up, kindly move this thread to front page.
"goes back to sleep"

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by cktheluckyman: 2:33am On Feb 06, 2017
rengsho:

The time is now for the Yoruba race to deploy every diplomatic instrument in their arsenal to fight these monstrous herdsmen in the Northern region to a stand still before they overthrow their own son Osibanjo through a north-controlled military and security apparatus.

My only advice to Osibanjo is to lie low and allow the Yoruba political heavy-weights and footsoldiers to the fight while he watches on.
You people better get ready to do the battle alone. Forget about support from the SE and SS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by millhouse: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2017
When obj dey tell easterners that they should take a shot at d presidency come 2019, one governor is shouting No! Buhari till 2023. Some folks dont see pass their nose.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by louqas: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2017
fuckbulhary:
Truly,fayose is a prophet.u cant live when others are dieing.

Jonathan should be dead by now then considering the number of people that were killed or maimed under him.
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Sheggy13(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
According to section ... Sub section ... Of the 1999 constitution. A president is not supposed to be away for a period of 90days(3months). If it eventually happens, the vice president should be sworn in. I rest my case.
Are you sure of this? Where I think this applies is when both the office of the President and Vice-President are vacant and the Senate President is acting as the President, is when the SP has only 90 days (3 months) to act, after which a new Presidential election will be held. This is according to Section 146, subsections 1 and 2..I'm not a lawyer but this is what's explicitly written in the copy of the 1999 constitution I have. Correct me with references to the constitution if you feel I'm wrong. All of these things are spelt out in Sections 143 to 146.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2017
We are not even feeling d impact of osibanjo being the acting president.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by seunlly(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Old news.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by honeymills(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Me i don talk am before, D guy don Peme. Them ( his pple) just need time to regroup!
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Bestbeelieve: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2017
CANT WAIT FOR PART 2 OF THE MOVIE......HOW THE MERE COMMISSIONER SHOWS BURK SARKIRA WHO'S BOSS grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by SycophanticGoat: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2017
odogwubiafra:
From missing budget, to missing moon, now to missing president. Our president has gone AWOLOWO

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by 0b10010011: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2017
#IstandWithBuhari

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by stonemasonn: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2017
He's just sick but not dead na.

Anyway just make sure Onogen is made the substantive CJN, anything short of that is not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by InvertedHammer: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2017
/
Next time make una continue to vote sickly almajiri into power.

74 years old military age (probably 80+) grandpa na im una vote for power and expect make e no sick.

LMAO.
//

6 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by ybalogs(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm sure PMB is not dead but his condition must be really serious to warrant all this. I just pray we don't have another dead president in power. get well soon PMB.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by ImpersonatorSS: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2017
It's okay by me.

He could even remain there till 2019. All the better.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Buharimustgo: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2017
So long as there is God,Buhari will not survive this

5 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by greatgod2012(f): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Na dem dem!

Na dem be "born to rule"!
Na dem be "die in power"!

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by stonemasonn: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Nma27:
We are not even feeling d impact of osibanjo being the acting president.
How can you feel the impact of Osinbajo when the Fulani mafia are ruling with proxy from Kaduna.

4 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2017
I thought Mr. Adesina said he wasn't aware of Baba's health status? So he suddenly became aware undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by IecheM(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2017
This man is close to his grave, Yet his p.a won't admit his very sick
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by ImpersonatorSS: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
cktheluckyman:

You people better get ready to do the battle alone. Forget about support from the SE and SS

Who ever asked for your useless, weightless support

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos) / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.