Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters (50231 Views)

Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / Buhari's Health: President Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by darknetcom: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2017
i warned una from wishing anyone dead...

it always backfires...4 months of extra trouble..
as if the recession is not already enough...

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by bobfash(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2017
My Nigeria My Nigeria!

My Country My Country

You can only tell a lie to others but you cant tell a lie to one person. You
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Samunique(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2017
These people keep taking Nigerians for fool If anything.., don't we have the right to know what exactly is wrong? I have refrained from commenting on the president's health believing it is just a malicious gossip but recent events have been pointing something major is going on.. Isn't it about time the president throws in the towel on health ground? Tire for this Mata oh

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Purely Concocted stories. Allegations has no single basis.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by tobestdegreat(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
smileysee as i dy look 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Lilimax(f): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Can't this man step aside and take care of his ailing health.?
Does he want to die in power?.
For all I care, the 'I will pight kwaraption' which is his only purpose of coming to power is yielding no result embarassed
Instead the country is going backward in all spheres of life.

Posterity will judge all the evil people in power!

4 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by seuncyrus(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Love Machine:
He is supposed to be buried the same day he died according to Islamic doctrine.Why keeping him for months before his burial.The same thing happened to the late yaradua.You people are going against your religion because of politics fa.

lmao, this is funny aswr

2 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by mousco(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2017
He like he stay dead sorry there forever all i want is there shud gv Osinbajo free right to rule d nation afterall bible said "a living dog is better than a dead lion"

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Michel2013: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2017
it is obvious this dullard is suffering from a cycle of bad luck.when he came to power in 1983 nigeria was infected with recession and his regime was truncated by ibb. now he came in again his bad luck brought the biggest economy to down to the kneels of an acute recession and his administration is about to be truncated again this time by his ageing sickness if not death. karma is a bitch.he who kills by sword will also be killed by sword.buari killed the shagari administration thinking he will enjoy his.let senate kukuma declare him incapacitated make we move out this biting recession joor!

3 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by FavoredGuy: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2017
Lie Mohammed should please step into this matter. He is the only expert that can handle this kind of upturn of event perfectly well. Femi Adesina is getting more and more confused. Oga Lai, please come and take over from Femi. He is just a learner in that field. Meanwhile, the CHANGE shuold enter pause mode for now. Our boarders should be opened throughout the 4months so that as soon as PMB returns, we go back to change and close them again. My personal opinion though!

3 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Princewell2012(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:
realy??...4 months??..that is long... shocked

Even ten days people could not bear it how much more 4 months. I belive something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by mountzionglory(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2017
hmmm

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by erico2k2(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2017
dingbang:
There is a specific number of time in which the pr sident is allowed to stay out of office and if that period elapses, he is unfit to rule..
Oya lawyers in the house do the needful

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by magoo10(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
if this is true then he should just resign,by doing so he still has a chance of living a bit longer. the sit of presidency is no child's play and it is not a must that he dies on it.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Welcomme: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Sheggy13:

Are you sure of this? Where I think this applies is when both the office of the President and Vice-President are vacant and the Senate President is acting as the President, is when the SP has only 90 days (3 months) to act, after which a new Presidential election will be held. This is according to Section 146, subsections 1 and 2..I'm not a lawyer but this is what's explicitly written in the copy of the 1999 constitution I have. Correct me with references to the constitution if you feel I'm wrong. All of these things are spelt out in Sections 143 to 146.
I think u are right considering the case of Danbaba Suntai ( former governor of Taraba). Aside that, Osinbanjo should b warming up cuz Buhari is gone. That is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by obyikye(f): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=LasGidiOwner post=53447404]This is serious..[/quote You are mischievous, I burst out laughing...
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Chikelue2000(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
dingbang:
There is a specific number of time in which the pr sident is allowed to stay out of office and if that period elapses, he is unfit to rule..
pls what time is dat, is it in d constitution?
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by ajalawole(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
According to section ... Sub section ... Of the 1999 constitution. A president is not supposed to be away for a period of 90days(3months).
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Horus(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_yoDQ-yr40

President Mohammadu Buhari Will Remain In London For Four Months
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by ajalawole(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
seguno2:

Please share with us the reference in our constitution to this claim. Thanks.
Chapter 6. Part 1. Section 146. Discharge of functions of President (1) The Vice-President shall hold the office of President if the office of President becomes vacant by reason of death or resignation, impeachment, permanent incapacity or the removal of the President from office for any other reason in accordance with section 143 of this Constitution. (2) Where any vacancy occurs in the circumstances mentioned in subsection (1) of this section during a period when the office of Vice-President is also vacant, the President of the Senate shall hold the office of President for a period of not more than three months, during which there shall be an election of a new President, who shall hold office for the unexpired term of office of the last holder of the office.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by ajalawole(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chapter 6. Part 1. Section 146. Discharge of functions of President (1) The Vice-President shall hold the office of President if the office of President becomes vacant by reason of death or resignation, impeachment, permanent incapacity or the removal of the President from office for any other reason in accordance with section 143 of this Constitution. (2) Where any vacancy occurs in the circumstances mentioned in subsection (1) of this section during a period when the office of Vice-President is also vacant, the President of the Senate shall hold the office of President for a period of not more than three months, during which there shall be an election of a new President, who shall hold office for the unexpired term of office of the last holder of the office.

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by smark61: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
I just tire una go leave able bodied young n vibrant goodluck j go vote for old n tired buhari Mona wise o 2019 no far....any body above 60yrs of age we no go vote for am.EIE Nigeria
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by kalemy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
I keep on saying this: its either buhari is abt to die or is already dead. Those lieing cowards shud cum plain and tell Nigerians the truth.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kollysman1:
[color=#006600][/color]Hmmmmmmm, Atleast He Should Send A Video record of him just to confirm to his lovers that his death is just a rumour

gosh
If he is seriously sick then he can't rule the nation he must step down.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Princewell2012:

Even ten days people could not bear it how much more 4 months. I belive something is wrong somewhere.
Ar u still believing grin grin grin
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Princewell2012:

Ar u still believing grin grin grin
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Yeligray(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is what happens when christians cry to God... |missinq president|.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Love Machine:
He is supposed to be buried the same day he died according to Islamic doctrine.Why keeping him for months before his burial.The same thing happened to the late yaradua.You people are going against your religion because of politics fa.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by segzyogondus(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Don't be Surprised President Buhari is not even in the UK, I know Nigerians in the UK are very smart and up to date, if Buhari was in the UK they would have located him somehow Or did they put a mask on his face when he was rushed to the UK hospital or put mask on his face while treating him?
The president may have been diverted somewhere else even without his knowledge since speculations says he is in a very terrible medical condition.... No surprise say na India or China him dey

1 Like

Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by bejeria101(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
elantraceey:
I pray for my country, another yaradua's era playing out again but this time his assistant is not as strong willed as GEJ was.

Osinbajo should watch his back, I doubt if he even have a single idea of what is really going on.

I do not wish buhari death but what happened to telling us the hospital he's receiving treatment, what exactly is wrong with him and also a video message to those he's leading?

If he's really sick abeg he should just send in his resignation letter, the problems in this country is more than enough to make him sick.

So the truth is out! Their president is sick! That inept human being femi adeshina was comparing GOD to buhari,that pmb went to rest and now he is sick. Never expectd anytin good frm this goverment. They shouldnt play with the intelligence of nigerians,we are tired and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by curvilicious: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Heya

All hail Nigeria a kwantiri without a president
Re: Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters by Olaiya26: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos) / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.