Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? (4045 Views)

My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Wooed her, but She Stays With Two Guys She Doesn't Know: is it pure? / Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
lol...what can she do to me?
Have yoú ever heard of the word 'blackmail'? I rest my case

1 Like

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by PETRUCE007: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
seriously bro? U don't expect me to visit my friends every week days at 5 pm nah.. Haba!

I was actually thinking of talking to her man who happens to be my friend... undecided

He wunt see anytin bad dere....
Unless u describe hw ur body is reacting to his wife boobs..
Am sure he wud stop her
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Op are listening to urself?

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ehn

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by majour(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Am hoping your not a kid, talk to her, tell her she makes u uncomfortable and you won't like to offend her man thinking about her lustfully, simple, if she's smart she'll stop coming, If she isn't then she's got a crush on you, then wax that ass as someone suggested
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
majour:
Am hoping your not a kid, talk to her, tell her she makes u uncomfortable and you won't like to offend her man thinking about her lustfully, simple, if she's smart she'll stop coming, If she isn't then she's got a crush on you, then wax that ass as someone suggested
ok bro... Will do my best undecided
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by skillz111(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wetin cause your yellow Eye ball just curious and stop confusing people about your gender concerning what you said time would tell but I see the two of u fucking each other if u continue like this
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by macdon4all(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
;
smark61:
So u nack her boobs abi grin
Bad guy grin
U wan poke another man girl abi grin
Bad guy grin
Ur prick don dey scratch u abi grin
Bad guy grin
grin

1 Like

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by smark61: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by jydopapa001(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Guy just bone any strange feelings and do d needful
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by solbinho: 1:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Don't dull grin
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by darlingtito(f): 3:54am On Feb 06, 2017
[Is it compulsory you let her in every time?quote author=YellowEyeBalls post=53447804][b]i have been having this issue that I think isn't right, this girl stays with her man, we all live in the same compound.

Just on Monday, around 5 o'clock in the evening, I heard a knock at the door, and it's very sure she knows I was all alone at home, I asked who and she responded so I thought she wanted to borrow something only for me to open up and she told me her man is staying too long cos she just called him and he said he ain't coming home soon. She claimed it was getting dark and she couldn't kick start the generator, for fear of having and causing troubles with the guy Ho happens to be my friend, I said I was gonna help her kick start the generator but she bluntly refused and said she would stay with me till her man returns. At this point, I ran out of options.

I put on the generator after 30mins that she came in.. I warmed my dinner and ate it alone without asking her to join me, didn't talk to her at all, I changed the channel to animal documentary..she just kept starring at me, Tho I did all these things so she would know she isn't welcomed and that I don't feel comfortable with her being in my place,she just don't get the message.. .she kept starring at me ND throwing me questions to which I give straight faced answers to...

Now the man came in around 8pm and I was asleep by then while she slept on the couch.. .he just thanked me for allowing her stay at my place, adding that she gets scared staying alone, I acted along and said its nothing, Wat are friends for?

Now the problem is, she does this everytime And it's gradually building up (I mean the chemistry) I lusted after her that I hit her boob's softly while she was entering my door yesterday and she smiled over it.. .its getting too far already and I know not what to do!!

The guy seem comfortable with this, she went out with him today though, so I guess I'm free for today, how do I handle this before it lands me into trouble[/b][/quote]
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by Spy360(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Your friend's babe?

Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Reading your write up op, my heart is already beating because it seems like a trap to me, and I'm not sure if you will be able to bear the consequence(s) of what you are about to enter.

Mbok! Stay away from delilah, I respect men who comes out to say what's what, and what they can't tolerate, bros just hit the nail on the head, tell delilah never to come to your house anymore. I don't believe in avoidance, you can't keep avoiding her, sooner or later you could be trapped.
Re: She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? by zeezeegal(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tall To Her Straight Away Buh Do It Wit Sense Oo... If Nt She Might Go Tell Her Man Dat U Re Wooin Her O And Kasala Fit Burst... Power Of Pussy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / What Type Of Sex Is "Good Sex"? / Wife Ties Husband Up And Chops Off His Manhood (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.