Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,051 members, 7,841,971 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (69312 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status / Senate Need Not Sit To Approve Buhari’s Vacation Extension – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by kutymoore(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2017
I read on news that he is healthy and hearted last week when he was sitting in a palour wachting channels news that we Nigerians are rumouring that he is dead, now why waiting for a check up. Pls we Nigerians are advanced to be receiving these kind of lies. For me, when i heard that he is returning on 5th i believed he is still alive true true, but now extending his vacation again means he is dead simple.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Minirakiza: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Bring our president corps back home or we go for protest ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by kechywillz(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg if him don die,carry im corpse come bury am
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by alaskido(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2017
harizonal123:
grin

My friend, stop showing us old pictures. Wake up from your slumber.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Spy360(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2017
If Buhari is alive and doing this to us then we are all fools.
If Buhari is dead and still doing this to us, then we are all fools.
Either way.
Stop the foolishness NOW
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by themanderon: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
What is it with African leaders hanging on to power as if their existence depends on it? If buhari can not continue as President based on health grounds why not throw in the towel and let capable hands take over. Your health is more important than those asslickers telling you to hang in there while its obvious that the task ahead of you is way beyond your league as we have seen over the past 2years. Nigeria is greater than any man, with or without you Nigeria will still be.......at least for now.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
erico2k2:

Is this not your damn profile insulting first class Graduates or your ailments is inclussive of memory loss as well tongue

Oh... oga abeg move jor.... are they not?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by anurd1991: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
lytech1:
We Nigerians are willing to give you 2yrs extention.

Your presence is of no use.

Bt i suspect this man is dead
Is of no use? I pity your condition.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ancientbanana: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
result for test or Autopsy result. although I had a dream when PMB died am very very serious on this one.
Fuckingcowboy I hail u.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ancientbanana: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2017
seunlayi:
Things are happening, God must intervene
abi God has already intervened?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2017
ancientbanana:
Fuckingcowboy I hail u.
ancient ram I greet u
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by PraizFresh(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
ZombieKilla:
Of what use is Buhari in aso rock? Since he left bad news have reduced.. Food stuff prices seems to be stabilizing

Pls Buhari should stay there till 2019

Seconded!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by erico2k2(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oh... oga abeg move jor.... are they not?
U.asked for proof and there it is
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ancientbanana: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
ancient ram I greet u
Lol. I didn't mean to insult u ooo. I knw a guy called fuckingAyaya aka Fuckingcowboy n i thot he was d one until I checked ur profile pic. Sorry o
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) Nigeria is organising free 3-day workshop programs in Abuja for interested persons who want to launch into the business of providing massage services to people.
The aim is to promote the appropriate practice of massage as a therapeutic health tool for personal or business purposes.
The program schedule is in batches and are rolling over a period of time with dates starting from February to March 2017.
Participants will have the opportunity to obtain a recognizable certification that will show as a proof of a level of competency in the practice.
There are limited number of slots for free registration and closing date for all registrations is 21st February 2017.
To enroll, send these details to 08129295556; full name, location, mobile phone number, email address, age and gender.
A workshop ID number with the time, date and venue of batch program will be issued in advance.
Don't miss out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.