Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet (24400 Views)

An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander / Metcopo Design Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets Sold By Niyi / Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Chiaka(f): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please I need all the advice I can possibly get on the best quality of Aluminium roofing sheet for my 3 bedroom apartment.

Please advice me on the type of aluminium , the best possible price at best quality and where to buy from.

I live at port harcourt.

Please I need as many good advice and supporting picture if possible.

Genuine comments only please.

Thanks you
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by WILLYBABS(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2017
I am sorry, i know ntin about your question, only anxious to make ftc.
Op, thanks 4 doing this to me, since how many years now...please if u have ANY job 4 me, i'm ready to relocate to anywhere in the world, this joblessness is killing me, help a brother. I reside in kogi/delta tho, a decent pay 4 a start isn't bad too...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by MaziArochukwu: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm also interested. ..But wait o, is SPYDER still on nairaland?
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by LEAFLET(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Let's read comments...Madame onye nyere gi ego iru ulo??

2 Likes

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by nabegibeg: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Go to Aluminium village at Dopemu
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by northvietnam(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Op now that u have made front page, hope ya happy now

go price wood for the roofing b4 u begin find roofing sheet price.....

metcheeeeew......
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by friidA22(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Go for long span, though it expensive. undecided
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Correspondence(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2017
He
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by theway83: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Am I carpenter or furniture,stop asking me jamb questions.
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by obembet(f): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2017
I think the price has reduced now since APC presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari has said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.... So please let wait til he will resume

3 Likes

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by mrtegation99(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2017
WILLYBABS:
LL

You are already booking first to comment this early morning. #Iranu. I sorry for you.

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by sakalisis(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2017
cool
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by officializzijac: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Use tower aluminium, they have the best roofing sheets it's of different grades... You 0.55, 0.45. 0.33. Depending on your location. If the house is located where you have wind, is best adviced you do 0.55.
Thanks[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by WILLYBABS(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2017
mrtegation99:

You are already booking first to comment this early morning. #Iranu. I sorry for you.
Is it ur phone, network or joblessness
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Chukzy1Eze: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2017
If you are really interested let me know i will drop ma contact for you.
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by HRich(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by AKMoney1(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Also in a similar situation, here to learn one or two things.

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by vicoloni(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2017
1600 per square metre. 0.45mm long span aluminium
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by unipol(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Before the third party association cheat you. Google about first aluminium, they have 3 branches in Nigeria. Lagos, PH and kano. Fortunately u are in PH. Get there phone no and address, get the best quality and colour of ur aluminum directly from their company. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by jaytime(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2017
As officializzijac said, I think Tower Aluminum is very good. They've been there over the years with good track record.
Meanwhile, for your ceiling works and others, check my signature.
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by temper674(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Please where do you stay so that you can award contract to us
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by tolexy123: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2017
come and take

2 Likes

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Nkepris(f): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2017
GOZETTH PAINTS! We deal on high quality paints. All kinds of paints, emulsion,texcoat,satin,gloss etc. we also do screeding and marble effect. contact us at 07031355734,07061513638
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2017
WILLYBABS:
I am sorry, i know ntin about your question, only anxious to make ftc.
Op, thanks 4 doing this to me, since how many years now...please if u have ANY job 4 me, i'm ready to relocate to anywhere in the world, this joblessness is killing me, help a brother. I reside in kogi/delta tho, a decent pay 4 a start isn't bad too...thanks.

Hahahahaha, smart move. lmao

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Nwodosis(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2017
I also leave in PH and aluminium roofing is my business. The better quality for three bedroom is 0.45mm gauge oven baked. The cost per meter is 2,350 naira. That your three bedroom will cost you between 650k to 800k depending on your roof design. Use First Aluminium or Alo Aluminium products and don't go for imported aluminium because they are not for the tropics and will fade with intense heat from the sun.

2 Likes

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by LUCASC(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Go for the strong and d lasting one, d one my uncle used to re roof his five bedroom bungalow cost almost a million with Woods inclusive.
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2017
officializzijac:
Use tower aluminium, they have the best roofing sheets it's of different grades... You 0.55, 0.45. 0.33. Depending on your location. If the house is located where you have wind, is best adviced you do 0.55.
Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
On point but she wanted price too.

2 Likes

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by temper674(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2017
Mr. Chika call me so Dat we talk privately sir
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by mexxy1(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2017
Chiaka:
Please I need all the advice I can possibly get on the best quality of Aluminium roofing sheet for my 3 bedroom apartment.

Please advice me on the type of aluminium , the best possible price at best quality and where to buy from.

I live at port harcourt.

Please I need as many good advice and supporting picture if possible.

Genuine comments only please.

Thanks you

Please send me a pm if you don't mind. I'm in Rivers state too and might be able to link you to someone. Just did same on Saturday to someone along Igbo-Etche axis.

Thank you.
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2017
unipol:
Before the third party association cheat you. Google about first aluminium, they have 3 branches in Nigeria. Lagos, PH and kano. Fortunately u are in PH. Get there phone no and address, get the best quality and colour of ur aluminum directly from their company. I am talking from experience.

You've said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Select A Good Builder? / Idris Salako Visits Magodo Wetland, Restates Zero-tolerance For Illegal Property / Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.