Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet (24421 Views)

An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander / Metcopo Design Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets Sold By Niyi / Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by money121(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Lstar4real(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2017
unipol:
Before the third party association cheat you. Google about first aluminium, they have 3 branches in Nigeria. Lagos, PH and kano. Fortunately u are in PH. Get there phone no and address, get the best quality and colour of ur aluminum directly from their company. I am talking from experience.
Please do you know their Lagos office Thanks
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Chikelue2000(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2017
My bros only do aluminum windows, if u r interested in dat, tell me
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by money121(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Chiaka:
Please I need all the advice I can possibly get on the best quality of Aluminium roofing sheet for my 3 bedroom apartment.

Please advice me on the type of aluminium , the best possible price at best quality and where to buy from.

I live at port harcourt.

Please I need as many good advice and supporting picture if possible.

Genuine comments only please.

Thanks you
Current price of Aluminum Roofing and in Nigeria/Lagos

Call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359
Longspan price... .45mm=#1700per mtr, .55mm #2150 per mtr

Step tiles price .45mm =#1850per mtr
.55mm= #2,250 permtr

Metcopo price .45mm =#1950per mtr
.55mm =#2,300 per mtr

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by layzie: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Alo aluminium is between eliozu and rumuokoro. first aluminium is in trans-amadi. Go to their office and ask questions. they can give u a staff to follow you to your project site for measurements.
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Neerich1512(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
I also leave in PH and aluminium roofing is my business. The better quality for three bedroom is 0.45mm gauge oven baked. The cost per meter is 2,350 naira. That your three bedroom will cost you between 650k to 800k depending on your roof design. Use First Aluminium or Alo Aluminium products and don't go for imported aluminium because they are not for the tropics and will fade with intense heat from the sun.

Pls is wood inclusive with this price of 650 _800
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by charles2468(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2017
madam d first thing for you to do is get carpenters to get d skeleton of d roofing first, after that find a company dealing on roofing sheet, but for me I suggests alo aluminium cos dats wat we use here in Enugu, dey will come n measure it n gives you cost of d aluminum and roofing it as well, then you will be the one to go for the gauge u want, we have gauge like 3.5,4.0,4.5 n d rest, you will be careful here cos u may pay for 4.5 n 3.5 or 4.0 will be given to you, so make right decision don't go for road side pple that collect it as contract n now go to d company to purchase it but they are claiming to have company before, God strengthened you
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by troubleshooter: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2017
1. First Aluminum
2. Asaba Aluminum(elements junction) sell tower coils.
I don't know of Alo aluminum but these two would guarantee you oven baked aluminum sheets Wch is more durable in PH's acid rain.

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by unipol(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Lstar4real:
Please do you know their Lagos office Thanks
Make google ur best friend.
http://www.fanplc.com

2 okilo street, ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
Tel.08062630211
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by unipol(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2017
For PH
19/21 onitsha street, trans amadi industrial layout, PH.
Tel. 08033022255
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by princejones(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Contact us for your tower aluminum products from Aba,my no is 08037156958 for your measurement ,supply and installation.Avoid fake products

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by ajilegend(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
The price as at last week which I bought was for 0.45 is 1,600 and 0.55 goes for 2,100
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by legendte(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
For a bungalow, use 0.45 gauge oven baked. If you have done the wood work, you have to do two things to get quality at fair price.

Call some carpenters and pretend to be a contractor. Let them know that you are the one to buy it yourself that you just need accurate quotation. Promise him that you will give him the job if your client agrees. Then you pay him small change like 4k for the measurements. This single act will save you thousands of naira. The roofers sure know how to kill if you give them the contract. It's either they add over 100 meters in the quotation and reduce the price for labour. Or they give you fair quotation with normal labour price but they will purchase 0.35mm instead of 0.45mm.

You can get the actual price from the carpenters and then visit two or more factories and ask for prices.

When you are sure of the actual quotation, get a roofer, go to the factory and ask for 0.35mm first. Feel the thickness and then ask for 0.45mm. Pay and stay there until they finish the production. Get a pickup and move it to your site. This is just to ensure that the right thickness is used.

Sumo oven baked is good.

If you get the cash, bone this my talk and pay the contractor. 0.45mm is okay unless there is usually high wind in the area then 0.55 would be okay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by legendte(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
charles2468:
madam d first thing for you to do is get carpenters to get d skeleton of d roofing first, after that find a company dealing on roofing sheet, but for me I suggests alo aluminium cos dats wat we use here in Enugu, dey will come n measure it n gives you cost of d aluminum and roofing it as well, then you will be the one to go for the gauge u want, we have gauge like 3.5,4.0,4.5 n d rest, you will be careful here cos u may pay for 4.5 n 3.5 or 4.0 will be given to you, so make right decision don't go for road side pple that collect it as contract n now go to d company to purchase it but they are claiming to have company before, God strengthened you
I want to believe that she brought it here for two reasons. Cost and quality.
Never use the companies if you want to achieve any of the two as long as it is long span aluminium. You use company if you want to install roof tiles. Companies are like naija police wey dey rob pass criminals.

I have been in the industry and believe me when I tell you that aluminium is blood money.

2 Likes

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by G555(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
I just roofed my house.
I used ALO 0.55 Cost per square m is N2,850 metcopo corrugated long aluminum.

The challenged is this,the carpenters are not sincere at all,they will give you different measurement even after climbing the rafter to measure.
One even told me that he will go with all the off-cut.

I eventually went to the company(CHIPHIL ALUMINUM) ,i have them measure and install with their carpenter. Kindly google ALO ALUMINUM and maybe you will get the contact and call them directly.Also, if you going to use bright colours ,please stay away from Qualitec and Foreign aluminum because with time, it will fade.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2017
The type of aluminium roofing sheet you want to use depends on your budget for the roof. There is long span aluminium, step tile aluminium and metcoppo aluminium with different gauges.
My contact is given below in my signature.
All the best OP.
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Sirdayor(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chiaka:
Please I need all the advice I can possibly get on the best quality of Aluminium roofing sheet for my 3 bedroom apartment.

Please advice me on the type of aluminium , the best possible price at best quality and where to buy from.

I live at port harcourt.

Please I need as many good advice and supporting picture if possible.

Genuine comments only please.

Thanks you

If you are in Lagos, you can contact me on 08055137439 for alluminium roof.

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Nwodosis(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Neerich1512 post=53459424]

Pls is wood inclusive with this price of 650 _800
[/quote
Wood work not inclusive,, wood works materials and labour should be between 450k and 550k.
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Franky826: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
legendte:
For a bungalow, use 0.45 gauge oven baked. If you have done the wood work, you have to do two things to get quality at fair price.

Call some carpenters and pretend to be a contractor. Let them know that you are the one to buy it yourself that you just need accurate quotation. Promise him that you will give him the job if your client agrees. Then you pay him small change like 4k for the measurements. This single act will save you thousands of naira. The roofers sure know how to kill if you give them the contract. It's either they add over 100 meters in the quotation and reduce the price for labour. Or they give you fair quotation with normal labour price but they will purchase 0.35mm instead of 0.45mm.

You can get the actual price from the carpenters and then visit two or more factories and ask for prices.

When you are sure of the actual quotation, get a roofer, go to the factory and ask for 0.35mm first. Feel the thickness and then ask for 0.45mm. Pay and stay there until they finish the production. Get a pickup and move it to your site. This is just to ensure that the right thickness is used.

Sumo oven baked is good.

If you get the cash, bone this my talk and pay the contractor. 0.45mm is okay unless there is usually high wind in the area then 0.55 would be okay.

Bro please what's the dimensions of these long span roofing sheets? 0.45mm to be precise. I mean the length by width?
Re: Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Franky826: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
G555:
I just roofed my house.
I used ALO 0.55 Cost per square m is N2,850 metcopo corrugated long aluminum.

The challenged is this,the carpenters are not sincere at all,they will give you different measurement even after climbing the rafter to measure.
One even told me that he will go with all the off-cut.

I eventually went to the company(CHIPHIL ALUMINUM) ,i have them measure and install with their carpenter. Kindly google ALO ALUMINUM and maybe you will get the contact and call them directly.Also, if you going to use bright colours ,please stay away from Qualitec and Foreign aluminum because with time, it will fade.Thanks

Please what's the dimensions of these Long span roofing sheets? I'm doing a small project but I'm not around to verify the sizes and do my calculations. Cos the quotation I'm getting is just mad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Key Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment. / How Do You Select A Good Builder? / Houses Demolished In Eti-osa As Lagos Gov't Cracks Down On Illegal Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.