Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! (860 Views)

See The Nonsense I Got From Web4africa / Want To Sell Your Domain Or Website? / Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by nichekonsult: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
I have created tickets.

I have hunted your staff that are online and sent messages.

I have sent a message to your facebook page

I have also filled the bank payment notification form.

If my domain is not up within the next 12 hours, specifically between 8am and 10am tomorrow the 6th of February 2017

I will take up actions to the fullest extent legally permissible and your brand will be nothing to write home about thereafter.

In your best interest - attend to the three tickets I created ASAP.

Thank you

Maximum restraint will be exercised until 9am tomorrow, by which time, the floodgates will be opened. I think in the best interest of your business, you should do the needful!
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by web4africa: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Your payment has been processed and your domain renewed. It is probably a good idea that you renew your domain well in advance of expiry and not after or on the day of expiry - considering we sent you 4 domain renewal reminders since November 2016. Paying online with a card is also probably better than a bank transfer or deposit. Paying online offers instant service delivery.
Thanks for your business.

1 Like

Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2017
web4africa:
Your payment has been processed and your domain renewed. It is probably a good idea that you renew your domain well in advance of expiry and not after or on the day of expiry - considering we sent you 4 domain renewal reminders since November 2016. Paying online with a card is also probably better than a bank transfer or deposit. Paying online offers instant service delivery.

Even at that. hostgator, goddady, namecheap has live support 365/24/7. you submit support ticket in web4africa and wait days even on working days. you guys should be ashamed of yourself. claim to be the best but nail customers to the wall.

really support service of web4africa is 20%/100.
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by nichekonsult: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
web4africa:

Are you asking for trouble?

Then I guess you should be ready for it!

What kind of support refuses to respond to requests three days later until hounded out online like this?

No apologies.

I might as well spill the beans if you do not serve me a well-deserved apology! because as the documents in my possession show, this is not the first time this is happening!
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by nichekonsult: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Even at that. hostgator, goddady, namecheap has live support 365/24/7. you submit support ticket in web4africa and wait days even on working days. you guys should be ashamed of yourself. claim to be the best but nail customers to the wall.

really support service of web4africa is 20%/100.

I can provide data/evidence (not just stories dating back several years) to prove that this has been a long term issue with this company!
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by LekkiHost: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2017
you won't experience any of the issue whe you host with lekkiHost.. visit our website today @ www.lekkihost.com .
our hosting plans are cheap and affordable with 100% stability. you also get a free domain when you host with us.
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by nichekonsult: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2017
web4africa:

Friday afternoon I made payment to them and then filled and submitted required data on their bank payment notification form.

I then proceeded to create a ticket to inform them that I have made payment separately from the above.

In effect two tickets were created.

After waiting several hours and receiving no response, I then proceeded to get in touch with the company and its Chief Executive Officer separately on Facebook to inform them that the above is the case.

I provided ticket numbers for necessary action

here is the response I got:

Dear Customer

We appreciate your taking time to write us. However, messages sent via this medium are not monitored. PLEASE email sales@web4africa.net instead and we would revert urgently.

Web4Africa
https://www.web4africa.net/

As at Saturday 1059, they have not reverted

As at Sunday 1059, they have not reverted.

How exactly do they define urgent?

So in reply to the above I said:

I have emailed already
no response
please treat as urgent
ticket numbers provided
thanks

So the next step was to forward those tickets to their sales email address and later their info email address, none of which was responded to.

IT WAS WHEN I GOT CALLS FROM CLIENTS IN THE UNITED STATES ON SUNDAY THAT EMAILS WERE NOT GOING THROUGH THAT I CAME HERE!

till the very moment that I created this thread, tickets not replied, no action taken.

Infact based on previous evidence which I may later publish - it is indeed the act of creating this thread that has expedited the renewal of my domain.

Even if I paid on the day of the expiry of the domain, the question is why ask customers to fill a bank payment notification form if you do not monitor responses submitted?

The truth is this - their operations leaves much to be desired!
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by bedfordng(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2017
web4africa:
you guys need to work on your platform before encouraging some one to renew before expiring date . what would you say to my case. you marked my domain as expired even when it was suppose to expire in 2019. site was down for days since I don't have cause to worry for renewal until 2019. if not for my blog visitors that got my attention on it being expired, by now the site would still be down. very bad and discouraging. I don't know If I would want to recommend some one again to patronize your service
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by nichekonsult: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2017
bedfordng:
you guys need to work on your platform before encouraging some one to renew before expiring date . what would you say to my case. you marked my domain as expired even when it was suppose to expire in 2019. site was down for days since I don't have cause to worry for renewal until 2019. if not for my blog visitors that got my attention on it being expired, by now the site would still be down. very bad and discouraging. I don't know If I would want to recommend some one again to patronize your service

How exactly did you get them to enable dns management on your domain, i have asked for this for years, and they have consistently refused to enable it?

Because this time around, its either full-fledged domain-owner dns management for my domain or the gates of hell will be flug open
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by bedfordng(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2017
nichekonsult:

How exactly did you get them to enable dns management on your domain, i have asked for this for years, and they have consistently refused to enable it?

Because this time around, its either full-fledged domain-owner dns management for my domain or the gates of hell will be flug open
well, according to them , they activate it on selected domain extension, not all
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by nichekonsult: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
bedfordng:
well, according to them , they activate it on selected domain extension, not all

did they activate it on .com for you? because i need it on .com? is that one of the supported or selected domain extensions?
Re: Web4africa - Renew My Domain Or Else...! by bedfordng(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
nichekonsult:

did they activate it on .com for you? because i need it on .com? is that one of the supported or selected domain extensions?
yes. its supported according to them

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Empowerment At Its Cheapest / Facebook Groups To Share / Is Anyone Using Zenith Mstercard On Fb & Adword Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.