Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? (5737 Views)

Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
Water and soap :

Pro: it wipes the whole thing and clears bacteria too. and wipes the oil there too

con: your hands has to be in contact with your shit (Hey it's your shit and it shouldn't hurt).
Not a good idea for those with long nails.

Wipes:

Pro: your hands doesn't have to be in touch with your shit

Cons: A whole lot of cons. It's not economical,
It doesn't wipe your ass completely and still leaves some shit stuck in there.
Not a good Idea for ladies because when their bum crack sweats, it can flow down to the coochie causing bacteria infection and leaving a nasty ass smell no matter how much you wash it (Ain't no sane man gon go down on that). Sweat or no sweat the bacterias remaining will always find their way.
Not good for folks with long nails cause wipes are soft and the nails could tear them up and have the nails scratching for some shit up the ass,

I'll go with water, soap and my left hands. Cause yeah, it's my shit and it comes from my body anyways. I don't have no nasty ass nails either. Disinfectants are cheap and effective too. If you use soap, you really don't need much disinfectant. Ladies got it bad cause ewwww your thing smelling like that cause you don't wanna touch your shit, your vulva becomes a shithole.

Now how do YOU wipe your ass?
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by BSD: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
shocked tongue

Has anyone ever tried a bidet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by cantell(m): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2009
@Poster,
Its obvious you're a typical yoruba man. Stop discouraging others.
Using ur hands its not hygienic.
Get that into ur thick skull.
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2009
cantell:

@Poster,
Its obvious you're a typical yoruba man. Stop discouraging others.
Using your hands its not hygienic.
Get that into your thick skull.

Since intelligence and good thoughts are not materials that has to be injected into the brain, I'm proud my skull is thick. It helps protect my brain from unwanted interferences. I'm a proud Yoruba boy. My shit doesn't harm me in anyway if I clean it well. Please tell me why wipes are better not bring some tribal stuff in to it. And no name calling cause I know I could make a grown man cry home to mama.  So please step gently cause trying to crush thorns with your bare foot hurts you more than it can hurt the thorn. The thorns could even be poisonous be careful
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by holotee(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2009
The location determines what i use.

Go figure,
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by awumen: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
i prefer water and soap thereafter i wash my hand with soap too very well to keep it clean from any excreta
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by coolier(f): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
I've always used water, I believe it's cleaner plus I must take a proper wash afterwards.
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
holotee:

The location determines what i use.

Go figure,

Bush attack cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by MrCrackles(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
Topic

Sandpaper. . .
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by hothead(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2009
Water is just the best!! I hate the tissue, When i was younger i used tissue paper but it never cleaned my ass.
I used to have my pants stained and i hated the sight of it, When i changed to water it never happened again,
That doesn't make me razz it just makes me cleaner. cool
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by bjmighty(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
O boy na water and my left hand me dey use oo.
Re: Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
Thanks jare. Some people think it's a Yoruba thing to use water and soap to wash your ass after taking a dump.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? / Roles Of Community Health Workers In Healthcare Delivery / Coronavirus Vaccine is ready for testing - President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.