Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months (1230 Views)

Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos / 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL / Reasons Why Buhari Remains Silent On Corruption Cases - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by klanny: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Tell me it's not what i'm thinking a report was just seen some minutes ago on sahara reporters page saying that President Buhari who is supposed to resume Office as President on monday will no longer be resuming tomorrow ,the report says pres. buhari could remain in london for an additional 4 months due to his health condition...

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/pres-buhari-could-remain-in-london-for.html

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/05/buhari-extends-sick-leave-could-remain-london-4-more-months
See Screenshot below;

Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by RotgakSlay(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2017
lols.... all of us go enta London b dat na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by Sibrah: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Enough time for the D-cabal to manuevre.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by socialmediaman: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Wishing him recovery soon. Meanwhile the senate should set up a committee to ascertain the extent of his wellness and fitness to manage the affairs of the country, he's already been away for weeks and many government operations have shut down due to his absence as commander in chief.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by godfatherx: 12:36am On Feb 06, 2017
4 what?!
U must be joking!!
It's constitutionally impossible!!!

This must be one of the lies of Lie Mohammed.
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by subtlemee(f): 12:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Aside being a president he's human too and a part of me still pity him,to be sick is not a good thing..wish him quick recovery for his family not for Nigeria
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:41am On Feb 06, 2017
THIS IS A ZOO. AGAIN ANOTHER SO-CALLED PRESIDENT DYING ABROAD AND WE CONTINUE WITHOUT ANY SHAME. NO IMPEACHMENT, NO RIOTS, NO DIVISION OF THE ZOO...

SHAME ON WE BLACKS
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by basilo102: 12:43am On Feb 06, 2017
subtlemee:
Aside being a president he's human too and a part of me still pity him,to be sick is not a good thing..wish him quick recovery for his family not for Nigeria
Did anybody force him to contest?? Cant he resign if he cant bear the heat anymore??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by Horus(m): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by Zeedarh(f): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2017
He may as well spend his remaining term over there.
What will it take them to address us in all honesty?
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by klanny: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Trust me i think this man aint alive anymore
Zeedarh:
He may as well spend his remaining term over there.

What will it take them to address us in all honesty?
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by AyakaDunukofia: 1:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria's electorate are the most half-witted in the world. And this is largely due to clanishness. Buhari had nothing in his leadership CV to warrant any informed society to consider him presiding their affairs. Even though he left office in the eighties leaving the idiotic population in recession, they rather saw everything right in electing him as president 30 years on.

Worse still, here is a man who spent the greater part of the last thirty years in a remote part of the world tendering cattles. As a former head of state, never cared to set up a foundation to pursue a noble cause dear to humanity. Was never seen mixing up with modern world leaders, Ex or serving. Buhari never attended a single course in the past 30 years to update himself with modern leadership trends...To the extent he didnt know the "Berlin Wall" had fallen...That East/West Germany had ceased to exist.

And in such a fragile, senile, sick, religious expansionist, feudal lord, Nigerians of this generation found a messiah. Largely because the former occupant of the seat of power was from the wrong divide. Of which some voted for him with the sole expectation of this moment to have theirs in the seat of power. What a bunch of idiots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by Onechancearmy(m): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Time for Lie MohaMAD to start pumping out lies.

Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by Zeedarh(f): 1:27am On Feb 06, 2017
klanny:
Trust me i think this man aint alive anymore

This country's matter just weak me
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by mykelmeezy: 1:28am On Feb 06, 2017
it is settled.....niggar is dead
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by TPAND(f): 3:10am On Feb 06, 2017
If Buhari don die, make them tell us, we go say Alihamdulilai for am.
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by smogup: 5:17am On Feb 06, 2017
If buhari has died then thats the change we want
Re: Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months by Mynd44: 5:51am On Feb 06, 2017

(1)

Heavy Security, Violence As Dignitaries Arrive For Akeredolu's Inauguration / Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) / President Buhari Commended El-rufai For The Order Of Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.