Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass (1533 Views)

Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders / Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell NASS. Daily Post / Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Everblink: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerians have called on the National Assembly to declare Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo president of Nigeria.

Their call came following the Sunday’s announcement that President Buhari has decided to extend his vacation indefinitely in the UK.

The presidency in a statement on Sunday said Buhari would no longer return home today as he would stay back to undergo some tests.

Many Nigerians who spoke with IGODOTV on Sunday asked the national assembly to declare Buhari incapacitated and install the acting President, Osonbajo the president.

A political observer, James Edeh blamed the presidency for refusing to disclose the true status of Buhari’s health.

‘I think it is high time the national Assembly declared Buhari unfit. They cannot continue to toy with over 160 million people. The truth is Buhari is no longer fit to rule this nation. Let them install as the new leader,’ he said.

Also speaking, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kaduna State, Jamil Seidu warned the presidency to stop playing hide and seek game with the President’s health I think it is high time the national Assembly declared Buhari unfit. They cannot continue to toy with over 160 million people. The truth is Buhari is no longer fit to rule this nation. Let them install as the new leader,’ he said.

Also speaking, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kaduna State, Jamil Seidu warned the presidency to stop playing hide and seek game with the President’s health.

He said, “Enough of this hide and seek game. Let them tell us whatever it is. We are tired of this drama. From every indication, Baba (Buhari) is no longer active to lead this country, let the Vice take over.”

Social and political analyst, Segun Adewale said Nigerians are tired of waiting for this president, saying that, “if the worst has happened, they should let us know. We are no longer happy with the development.”

Similarly, a quick look at the social media show that many Nigerians are venting their spleen over the extension of Buhari’s vacation.

Many social media users, who expressed their views asked the president to address the nation via a live broadcast to be sure he is still alive.

https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/05/declare-osinbajo-president-now-nigerians-tell-nass/

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by cephaswizzy(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by obinnafred(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2017
istandwit Osibanjo
who is wit me

7 Likes

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Tex42(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Op no sauce...
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Ahmadgani(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2017
Let's see how it unfolds
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by kolaitan(m): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2017
We the pple hav spoken. The gov should do d needful cool
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by amarachi06(f): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Tinubu is a great planner and that is why Afonja's supported Buhari cos they were looking forward to this day.
I pity Oyegun, Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola, Kyari, Saraki. Una go see see soon.

Watch out and see how Osibaddo will be going to work from Lagos soon.
Weh donh Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by omenkaLives(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Well, since we arent sure when Baba would be back and those around him are doing us boji boji with the true state of his condition, it is only right that Osinbajo be made the substantivebpresident.

I supported the call to make Jonathan the substantive president then during Yaradua because IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, and I'd also support Osinbajonow.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Now this is an issue worth protesting for.

I'm confident Osinbajo will make a difference in our polity.

1 Like

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2017
amarachi06:
Tinubu is a great planner and that is why Afonja's supported Buhari cos they were looking forward to this day.

Weh donh Sir.

Waris did wan tokkin now undecided

Why don't you stick to the Romance section dear and leave us to discuss politics.
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by akp202(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria is a nation Where those in authorities does not wish to let go of power but chooses to hold on to it till death do them part
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Good but Is osibanjo really ready for that office? . And why the so much secrecy around the presidents health? We're entitled to know the situation of things and at least share our prayers with him even though he hasn't been nice to us.
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Bossontop(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Exacta.....finito dazzal
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by GoggleB(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Infact all of them show just leave. We are tired.
Bought razor blade 30naira yesterday I shock..

1 Like

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Everblink: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Good but Is osibanjo really ready for that office? . And why the so much secrecy around the presidents health? We're entitled to know the situation of things and at least share our prayers with him even though he hasn't been nice to us.
I tire for this our country the president that cannot address his citizens even for one second every thing is
OYO

1 Like

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by femolacqua(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2017
It's either now or never, power must change hands. They kuku adviced him to leave the issue of governance for health reasons, according to those Doc.
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Annie939(f): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2017
since Buhari has nationalised in UK the best thing is to install osibanjo as president

2 Likes

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by amarachi06(f): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Ioannes:

Waris did wan tokkin now undecided

Why don't you stick to the Romance section dear and leave us to discuss politics.

Who is this one? Gerrarahere men!
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2017
amarachi06:

Who is this one? Gerrarahere men!

You don vex?

Next time post something sensible. undecided
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2017
amarachi06:

Weh donh Sir.
Your reasoning is pathetic m0ron.. They voted Gej, there was no problem. They voted Buhari, hell has let loose..Yoire a fool for blaming people for exercising their fundamental rights when no stopped you from exercising yours.
You need help asap. A mental asylum won't be bad for a start.

1 Like

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by amarachi06(f): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Your reasoning is pathetic m0ron.. They voted Gej, there was no problem. They voted Buhari, hell has let loose..Yoire a fool for blaming people for exercising their fundamental rights when no stopped you from exercising yours.
You need help asap. A mental asylum won't be bad for a start.

Anu ofia, how was your stay in Asylum cos l heard it was pathetic. Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Farewell baba cheesy
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by 989900: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2017
I think it is too early to make that call.
The constitution stipulates the amount of time (definitely not ten days) before such a call can be made.
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by adexdon(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
I cant shout
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by NnadyAutos: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Let national assembly,Apc and the presidency move Abuja and buhari office to UK,so buhari can rule the nation from there. Not just extending his stay indefinitely.
Re: Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell Nass by leofab(f): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
Chai

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos Of My Dreams - Gov. Ambode / Rankings Of The Strongest Military Base In Africa!!! / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Renames Douglas House To People's House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.