Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders (7570 Views)

Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) / “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by flyingsnail(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Plan to make Osinbajo president will fail - Arewa youths tell Yoruba leaders

A coalition of Arewa Youths have accused Yoruba leaders of paving way for Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to become Nigeria's president. The coalition in a statement signed by its Muhammed Shehu and Tanko Abdullahi said the Yoruba leaders are out to discredit the North in order for Osinbajo to become the president. The duo said after the coalition's meeting in Daura, Kastina state, the group has come to the conclusion that it will resist every plan of the Yoruba leaders.

The coalition said it will ensure that the Northern region completes its eight-year tenure irrespective of whatever happens. “We shall resist every of such plans and ensure by all means possible, that the north completes its eight-year tenure and possibly even continue after then, and that the federal structure of Nigeria as it currently is, is not tampered with by secession mongers and their collaborators," the coalition said. The coalition which claims to speak for all the youth in the North said the Yoruba's have proved to be the 'most ungrateful stock in Nigeria'.

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north," the statement said. "We gave the late Chief MKO Abiola the mandate in 1993 but shortly after that, as it is with the Yoruba as a culture, they immediately started circling around Abiola plotting on how to emasculate the north and strip us of every access we had to the politics and economy of this nation. “They had also raised a secret army of their elites to carry out these sinister plans against the north if Abiola eventually became president. It was this army that was unleashed on the nation in the guise of NADECO during the June 12 impasse.

May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed. They have chosen to pitch tent with the Igbo this time around just to spite us, but we shall not succumb to their antics," the coalition added.

NAIJ.com had reported that the leader of another Arewa group, the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum (AYCF) Shettima Yerima has promised to turn himself in once appropriate security agencies declares him wanted. Shettima reacting to reports that he had gone into hiding in Chad said: “I did not go into hiding and will never go into hiding. We need to put the record straight. For now, nobody is looking for me and I am ready to submit myself if I am called. I am not a joker. "Nobody is looking for me and I am not hiding anywhere from anybody. I am in my village, I am a Nigerian. If anybody looks for me, I will submit myself. I am not above the law. I am not on the run.”

https://www.naij.com/1112180-plan-osinbajo-president-fail-arewa-youths-yoruba-leaders.html

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Really, maybe the poster below can tell us more.

But wait o, how can they say we have pitched tent with IPOB. That's a lie.
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Airforce1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mad set of people

Nigeria does not belong to you disease ravaged foools alone.

Arewa youths my asss.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by sotall(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
ok
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Tolexander: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
A coalition of Arewa Youths have accused Yoruba leaders of paving way for Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to become Nigeria's president. The coalition in a statement signed by its Muhammed Shehu and Tanko Abdullahi said the Yoruba leaders are out to discredit the North in order for Osinbajo to become the president. The duo said after the coalition's meeting in Daura, Kastina state, the group has come to the conclusion that it will resist every plan of the Yoruba leaders.
These northern youths are so deranged!

Na Yoruba leaders talk say make Buhari no well, paving the route to the presidency for Osinbajo by the Constitution?

Instead of them accusing their Allah for making Buhari sick and physically incapacitated, they are blaming the innocuous and innocent Yoruba elders.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:
Mad set of people

Nigeria does not belong to you disease ravaged foools alone.

Arewa youths my asss.
I love that. How is your day going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by kizzblues: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
pls do I hear you said Lagos was given to them by your leaders? I have to consult my forefathers first wait for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by ESDKING: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
The earlier afonjas start agitating to have their own nation (if they have balls)rather than jumping up and down on every Biafran thread disgracing themselves thinking that they are undermining Biafran struggle... the better for them because, how @bokis will treat them after Igbos must have gone is going to be terrible. Igbos are like stabilizer stabilising the two parties that are fighting for the seat of power as it stands now.

Upon the fact Yorubas contributed a lot to ensure that Buhari is emerged victorious, yet these ingrates are threatening them in such an uncivilized manner.

Anyways, that's what you get when you betray your neighbor. It serves them right.
I won't be surprised if they start blaming IPOB.. lolzz
Cc.Lalasticlala. Do the needful.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Arewa youths are doing all these because they have a willing tool in Yoruba Muslims.

This country is a mess and only a fool will believe it ll get better under this condition

16 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Arewa sees themselves as lord because Southerners are bunch of betrayals

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Airforce1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
I love that. How is your day going

I don't trust your greetings at all

My experience about you on here in the past ha thought me never to trust you.

I'm sorry.

11 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
I know Igbo Jews will support the drunken and misguided Arewa youths grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Dannyset(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
It seems some powerful people in PDP are the ones using this Arewa Group to magnify the Born to rule nature of the North with the aim of unsettling this particular Govt. Still, it won't fly.
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by edochie12: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
yorubas are cowards,if it was an igbo man that was the vice president,by now everything would have been set to swear him in,think of Jonathan's era and Dora akunyiri as minister of information

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by eagleeye2: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
This id1ots. should stop heating up the polity. And please this is not a ground for some miscreants to display their tribal sentiments.
If war starts, everyone will feel it. Be you Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
NB
Osibanjo should surround himself with Trusted security personnel even if it is his family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by AlienRobot: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Isn't he already the president of the federal republic of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't trust your greetings at all

My experience about you on here in the past ha thought me never to trust you.

I'm sorry.
Haba cheesy

We are both angry with the system so let our ideology be a uniting force. cool

Continue saying the truth on politics section. Kudos.

7 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Airforce1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
AlienRobot:
Isn't he already the president of the federal republic of Nigeria?

Coordinator

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by eagleeye2: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
edochie12:
yorubas are cowards,if it was an igbo man that was the vice president,by now everything would have been set to swear him in,think of Jonathan's era and Dora akunyiri as minister of information
Shut it.
It is your likes that will still twist tales if a Yoruba man speaks up for Osibanjo.
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Jazzlite: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
What's with these nonsense?

11 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:
I know Igbo Jews will support the drunken and misguided Arewa youths grin grin
You couldn't condemn the Arewa youths rather you went igbophobia.

I pity you because you are the reason those dolts can talk down on southerners.

Shame on you.

Big shame on you

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Airforce1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Haba cheesy

We are both angry with the system so let our ideology be a uniting force. cool

Continue saying the truth on politics section. Kudos.

The country is in a bad state right now..

Nobody is Happy.

11 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by eagleeye2: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dannyset:
It seems some powerful people in PDP are the ones using this Arewa Group to magnify the Born to rule nature of the North with the aim of unsettling this particular Govt. Still, it won't fly.
For sure, some unscrupulous element parading as Politicians will gain more if Nigeria goes up in flames.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
edochie12:
What did this one take this hot afternoon

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by ipodstinks: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Story for the northern beggers. Na Yoruba talk say make una bring sicker. As you will do all you could, we shall do all we could too to make sure osibanjo becomes president. If you don't like it, you all can visit Lagos lagoon. All of you in the North are too small for our Lagos lagoon to swallow.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
WHO CARES

8 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by eagleeye2: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
Really, maybe the poster below can tell us more.

But what o, how can they say we have pitched tent with IPOB. That's a lie.
grin grin grin
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by FUNNYBONE1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Afonjas this is what u get when u choose to sit on the fence, u becomes an easy target for enemies on both sides. Yorubas take it or leave it, Referendum is the only choice we(Biafrans & Oduduwans) have, restructuring is not even an option as no single northerner would ever consent to it even 50yrs from now. Did you notice how they were boasting about the north completing their 8yrs and even continue thereafter?? Ok, continue to side with them as for we Biafrans, We are done with this useless marriage.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:

The country is in a bad state right now..

Nobody is Happy.
Seriously it reduced your selfies and empty champagne bottles you do pose with.

Buhari is a Big Failure wink

11 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
You couldn't condemn the Arewa youths rather you went igbophobia.

I pity you because you are the reason those dolts can talk down on southerners.

Shame on you.

Big shame on you

DONT MIND THOSE IMBECILES

i know they will Ignore there masters to blame IPOD

they were supporting arewa quit notice to Igbos before.....nonsense

14 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Airforce1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously it reduced your selfies and empty champagne bottles you do pose with.

Buhari is a Big Failure wink

You're so so crazy, Aswear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by AlienRobot: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Coordinator
I overheard from a reliable source that the sitting president is currently being supported on life machine... How true is that?

And how come you haven't seen or heard from your president for a while now and you aren't bothered?

Are you by any means accepting to be ruled by Elusive Ghost?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos) / Timipre Sylva: Petroleum Industry Bill Ready For National Assembly / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting, Receives Briefing From INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.