Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja (30105 Views)

Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus / Veronica Otogo, Bisola Mohammed Found, Now Home After Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by OMEGA009(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Is she 24 or 42?
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm praying for her and her friends now. They will be found safe and sound. IJN
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by YINKS89(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmmm.
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by fujirice: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2017
My instinct tells me they have been taken to one emirs palace up North to be married off.
I pray it isn't so though.
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by chachanga: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Awww babe!

Ur faith will work for you
You'll come back safe
Confusion will enshroud ur captors like a cloth
The Lord will loose their chokehold on you by force by fire
Get back home safe IJN

1 Like

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Very ugly women! embarassed damn!! Anyway they will be found
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by kaygentle(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Thank God......they have been released

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Ehi07(f): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Amen!!!!*quote author=Obiohai post=53460955]Your faith shall work for you my dear. You shall live and not die because you must declare the good works of the Lord in your life[/quote]
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Roon9:
I rate terrorists and kidnappers a little below a dead cockroach. Personally I feel these persons should get the chair when convicted

As if you read my thoughts. Same thing I told a friend.

1 Like

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by deebee13(f): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2017
They have been found!

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Phunkyposh(f): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
they have been found...deep sigh
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Eya....fine babes
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by eksbabe(f): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Tokziby:
With the way things are right now, i think by now people should learn to be extremely cautious of posting their lives on social media, u never know who is watching. With the above picture in this recession, people will be thinking they are rich and took advantage of that. My advice is: If you have got it, Hide it, dont even think for a second of flaunting... I hope and pray they get rescued on time.
Thank God they have been found, but i dont see anything extravagant about this picture. Kidnappers this days dont go after ''who you are", or "what you have". So the prayer is that we dont fall into their hands.
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by akigbemaru: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kidnapped girl!
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by amdo007(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
larrybee2017:
Is this a question or a confirmation?
There was no question mark.
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by amdo007(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
DrayZee:

Were they actually kidnapped or they just went to club... undecided
same question i asked, but we are not informed about the circumstances surrounding their miss or discovery. in all we thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos / Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest / 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.