Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest (17580 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
berrystunn:

Lost generation... .
like Biafra always agitating

berrystunn:

No history because of fake life...
Still better than drug pushers from your village

berrystunn:

Udene...ask of the meaning...
you're a stack illiterate. I'll not bother

berrystunn:

Before I forget.. You are a big fool... Still talking about visa in 2017 .
your brother at home as my age are big fools
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by berrystunn(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
davodyguy:
like Biafra always agitating

Still better than drug pushers from your village

you're a stack illiterate. I'll not bother

your brother at home as my age are big fools

Go back to your village stupid man... With fake life

Or because the Nigerian police has advised all to avoid the following places as they have been identified as
hot spots for Ritual Killings for money.

1. Ota, Ogun State
2. Lambe, Ogun State
3. Ikorodu,Lagos State
4. Mowe, Ogun State
And many more....

These are police emergency numbers in Lagos, please:

POLICE CONTROL ROOM 1 - 07055350249 and

RRS CONTROL ROOM 2, Alausa - 08065154338
and 07055462708
CONTROL ROOM 3 SHQ; - 08079279349 and

08063299264 and 767 toll free line.
If you by mistake fall victim quickly send an sms/pre-text message to all or any of these numbers.

Drug is better then ritual killing.

Say no to rituel killing and fake life.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2017
berrystunn:

Go back to your village stupid man... With fake life
See mumu, whose village is undeveloped. Ask what you are doing in Lagos? cos no water, no good roads or electricity in Biafra land. You came here to hustle and you are not making it. That's why you chose to protest. That hustle will surely kill you.

berrystunn:

Drug is better then ritual killing.
Where is Okija Shrine located? I guess close to your village.

Go carry coacine and see if you'll not be killed with bullet. Yeye boy

berrystunn:

Say no to rituel killing and fake life.

Continue to embarrass yourself. It is ritual and not rituel. When they told you to go to school, you refused. Mumu

Only to protest
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by SocialSpyNG: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2017
Social media went berserk when a facebook user called out Mercy Aigbe for coming late to the #istandwithNigeria protest. The user alleged that the Nollywood actress only came for show off and publicity stunts as she arrived when the walk on the streets was over.

KEEP READING
http://socialspy.ng/2017/02/07/10-reactions-mercy-aigbes-late-arrival-protest/
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by berrystunn(m): 12:35am On Feb 10, 2017
davodyguy:
See mumu, whose village is undeveloped. Ask what you are doing in Lagos? cos no water, no good roads or electricity in Biafra land. You came here to hustle and you are not making it. That's why you chose to protest. That hustle will surely kill you.

Where is Okija Shrine located? I guess close to your village.

Go carry coacine and see if you'll not be killed with bullet. Yeye boy

Continue to embarrass yourself. It is ritual and not rituel. When they told you to go to school, you refused. Mumu

Only to protest

Correct your self... Mr mumu teacher.
Igbos will take over Lagos in 50yrs time, mark my word..
Igbos already own 50% property in Lagos...
Other tribes own 20%
Am sure you guys still holding 30%
If not 25% by now...
We are more successful and superior.. Pushing you to leave fake life...
You guys cant own any property in the east, is not possible.

We will keep buying yours..keep
Selling your land and property like you sold your birth right to the north.
History to Benin...
Leaving fake life in your own land...

We made Lagos no man's land today

Stupid man wake up...go back to your village, you are not from Lagos..
Usu..
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2017
berrystunn:

Correct your self... Mr mumu teacher.

Olodo. What's there to correct? A dimwit like you that can't even write a sentence sensibly is attempting to correct someone. Yeye boy

berrystunn:

Igbos will take over Lagos in 50yrs time, mark my word..
Dream on kid. Why wait till 50 years? Why not start now? Your useless states haven't been taken over yet, now you want to take over Lagos? Keep dreaming. I know most of you are senseless, continue to display ignorance

berrystunn:

Igbos already own 50% property in Lagos...
You're sick. Where are where are these properties that makes up the 50%? Mumu. Hope you are aware that most Landlords prepare to not to rent apartments to Igbos, due to there bad behaviours. I'll never rent house to igbos like you

berrystunn:

Other tribes own 20%
Am sure you guys still holding 30%
If not 25% by now...
And the source of this stat is what? Lest I forget, Biafra Radio. Same radio station that lied about Jonathan being at Trump's inauguration. Keep fooling yourself..

berrystunn:

We are more successful and superior.. Pushing you to leave fake life...
Yet your region are still yawning to seceded. Keep fooling yourself. Yet your tribe is yet to smell the seat of Power in Nigeria. Biafra

berrystunn:

You guys cant own any property in the east, is not possible.
We don't even want. That region is caused. Cocaine dealers, Fraudsters, Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Ritualists, rapist are there. Ask yourself is Lagos part of your Biafra land? What are you doing in Lagos?

berrystunn:

We will keep buying yours..keep
In your dreams. The highest rate of quit notices are given to Igbos over their bad behaviors everywhere

berrystunn:

Selling your land and property like you sold your birth right to the north.
Which one have you or your generation of hate acquired?

berrystunn:

History to Benin...
History to the Jew

berrystunn:

Leaving fake life in your own land...
You are there, living hardship life. No wonder you went to protest the hardship.

berrystunn:

We made Lagos no man's land today
Is Lagos part of Biafra too? Are you going to claim Lagos in the map? hehehee
berrystunn:

Stupid man wake up...
Your elders at home are stupid and you too

berrystunn:

go back to your village,
Which Village?

berrystunn:

you are not from Lagos..
Usu..

I am from Nnewi. Biafra land
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2017
berrystunn:

This is old pictures

See this dimwit trying to challenge me. 'This is old pictures' I know you're a confirmed and tested illiterate. Proper igbo boy.

Next time you would type

These are Old Photographs.

Silly boy. Gala selling dimwit.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by berrystunn(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2017
davodyguy:

See this dimwit trying to challenge me. 'This is old pictures' I know you're a confirmed and tested illiterate. Proper igbo boy.

Next time you would type

These are Old Photographs.

Silly boy. Gala selling dimwit.

I Just want to use this medium to tell you am superior then you, we making you guys leave fake lifestyle in your own land
thunder fire you with 950,000,000KVA strike......non stop.
Udene. Get the meaning and run maddd..
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
berrystunn:

I Just want to use this medium to tell you am superior then you, we making you guys leave fake lifestyle in your own land

Fool. Continue to embarrass yourself. Mumu.

it is not am, it is I am or I'm

It is not leave, but Live

berrystunn:

thunder fire you with 950,000,000KVA strike......non stop.
Na your generation, thunder will fire. Thunder is already firing you, that's why you had to protest on Monday. Useless boy

[quote author=berrystunn post=5358080
Udene. Get the meaning and run maddd..[/quote] You're a school drop, with no certificate to show. I don't need to learn from olodo like you.

It's you and your stupid Biafra and Ipob that will run mad
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by berrystunn(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2017
davodyguy:

Olodo. What's there to correct? A dimwit like you that can't even write a sentence sensibly is attempting to correct someone. Yeye boy

Dream on kid. Why wait till 50 years? Why not start now? Your useless states haven't been taken over yet, now you want to take over Lagos? Keep dreaming. I know most of you are senseless, continue to display ignorance

You're sick. Where are where are these properties that makes up the 50%? Mumu. Hope you are aware that most Landlords prepare to not to rent apartments to Igbos, due to there bad behaviours. I'll never rent house to igbos like you

And the source of this stat is what? Lest I forget, Biafra Radio. Same radio station that lied about Jonathan being at Trump's inauguration. Keep fooling yourself..

Yet your region are still yawning to seceded. Keep fooling yourself. Yet your tribe is yet to smell the seat of Power in Nigeria. Biafra

We don't even want. That region is caused. Cocaine dealers, Fraudsters, Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Ritualists, rapist are there. Ask yourself is Lagos part of your Biafra land? What are you doing in Lagos?

In your dreams. The highest rate of quit notices are given to Igbos over their bad behaviors everywhere

Which one have you or your generation of hate acquired?

History to the Jew

You are there, living hardship life. No wonder you went to protest the hardship.

Is Lagos part of Biafra too? Are you going to claim Lagos in the map? hehehee
Your elders at home are stupid and you too

Which Village?

I am from Nnewi. Biafra land

Tahh you keep repeating your mumu self...
Hahaha (house) face me I face you landlords giving quick notice

Look at this foolish boy with body odour claiming lagos, just to keep up with your fake life.. So if anyone ask you state of origin you will open your smelling Mouth to say lagos...

Am happy we pushing you guys to leave fake life...
Thunder locate you. Usu...

For your information, we have lots of igbos born in lagos they speak your language better, some even bar names from your place.. they are the generation that will take over your land in years to come...they will make you visitors in your own land, and make some of you slaves.

Lost Confuse ram...they will rewrite your history...
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2017
berrystunn:

Tahh you keep repeating your mumu self...
Cos your'e an olodo. Your brain can't comprehend easily.

berrystunn:

Hahaha (house) face me I face you landlords giving quick notice
Let's even pretend you're right, what is an igbo man that you claimed own lots of houses doing in a face me and face you house? Can't you see how illogical you are? Mumu

berrystunn:

Look at this foolish boy with body odour claiming lagos,
I see. Lagos is not your ancestral home? Aren't you supposed to be fighting for Biafra? Or Lagos is part of Biafra?

berrystunn:

just to keep up with your fake life..
Wedon't live fake lives. Igbos do that. Yours is filled with Hardship and miserableness

berrystunn:

So if anyone ask you state of origin you will open your smelling Mouth to say lagos...
Fool. I'll claim i'm from Aba dirty market.

berrystunn:

Am happy we pushing you guys to leave fake life...
Mumu. We don't do follow follow here. We ball. we are not Biafra

berrystunn:

Thunder locate you. Usu...
Okija Thunder is already living with you, that's why you're facing hardship

berrystunn:

For your information, we have lots of igbos born in lagos they speak your language better,
So it is now our language and not igbo language? Your brain needs hard reset. It is programmed for stupidity.

berrystunn:

some even bar names from your place..
What the hell does bar mean? You're a big olodo

berrystunn:

they are the generation that will take over your land in years to come...
Aren't you supposed to be more concerned about getting Kanu released? Why are you so worried about Lagos? Is Lagos part of Biafra Land?

berrystunn:

they will make you visitors in your own land, and make some of you slaves.
Just as you are slaves in Nigeria today. Listen to Igbo leaders cry out over marginalization and modern day slavery

berrystunn:

Lost Confuse ram... .
Ewu meeee

berrystunn:

they will rewrite your history...
Just as Ojuiku fled to Ivory coast
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by berrystunn(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
davodyguy:
Cos your'e an olodo. Your brain can't comprehend easily.

Let's even pretend you're right, what is an igbo man that you claimed own lots of houses doing in a face me and face you house? Can't you see how illogical you are? Mumu

I see. Lagos is not your ancestral home? Aren't you supposed to be fighting for Biafra? Or Lagos is part of Biafra?

Wedon't live fake lives. Igbos do that. Yours is filled with Hardship and miserableness

Fool. I'll claim i'm from Aba dirty market.

Mumu. We don't do follow follow here. We ball. we are not Biafra

Okija Thunder is already living with you, that's why you're facing hardship

So it is now our language and not igbo language? Your brain needs hard reset. It is programmed for stupidity.

What the hell does bar mean? You're a big olodo

Aren't you supposed to be more concerned about getting Kanu released? Why are you so worried about Lagos? Is Lagos part of Biafra Land?

Just as you are slaves in Nigeria today. Listen to Igbo leaders cry out over marginalization and modern day slavery

Ewu meeee

Just as Ojuiku fled to Ivory coast

Read before sending... Udene..
Am going to Fvck one of your sisters tonight... She have big asss.. cash and reality talking.. We don't leave fake life... She knows that... We give cash not with mouth...

Aturu.... Go get the meaning
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
berrystunn:

Read before sending... Udene..
Nothing really to read. Your posts are always filled with trash

berrystunn:

Am going to Fvck one of your sisters tonight...
She have big asss.. cash and reality talking.. We don't leave fake life... She knows that... We give cash not with mouth

Unfortunately, I've got no sister. Go turn to your mum and r@@0pe her, till she give up the ghost

If your mum is dead, then visit her grave and do the needful on her

berrystunn:

Aturu.... Go get the meaning

Go back to sell sachet water and gala, with your pathetic life
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by berrystunn(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
davodyguy:

Unfortunately, I've got no sister. Go turn to your mum and r@@0pe her, till she give up the ghost

Mugu your sister as in she maybe from your local village.. Let me ask her...she love the money and the dickkk tho,

She is from ibadan.. With big asss. Beautiful girl
She loves real men, not your type with fake life....

With monthly payment.. Slave

Thunder locate your small dickkk... Foolish gay.

Vampire will suck your blood tonight... If you quote me again.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by berrystunn(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
davodyguy:

Mugu your sister as in she maybe from your local village.. Let me ask her...she love the money and the dickkk tho,

Sweet beautiful girl With big asss from ogun state

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2017
berrystunn:

Fool. Unfortunately for you, I've got none. If a woman is making you go this mad, why not descend on your mum? If after raping her to death, you're still not done, descend on your sister and all the women in your village

berrystunn:

you mean your mum or sister? Which one of them are you trying to describe? Let me know so I can advise you on how to go about it. As a gala selling boy in traffic, you must be very busy and needs something to feed on at night.

berrystunn:

Someone collecting monthly pay, working in an office is better than you hawking gala in traffic. Ipob yoottttttt

berrystunn:

I told you, thunder has located you already. The same thunder is living in your brain, making you misbehave

berrystunn:

Vampire is already sucking your blood. You'll soon have HTN.
Fool. You quoted me first and I'll continue to quote you until you run out of blood completely. Stupid illiterate
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2017
berrystunn:

berrystunn:

Fool. Unfortunately for you, I've got none. If a woman is making you go this mad, why not descend on your mum? If after raping her to death, you're still not done, descend on your sister and all the women in your village

berrystunn:

you mean your mum or sister? Which one of them are you trying to describe? Let me know so I can advise you on how to go about it. As a gala selling boy in traffic, you must be very busy and needs something to feed on at night.

berrystunn:

Someone collecting monthly pay, working in an office is better than you hawking gala in traffic. Ipob yoottttttt

berrystunn:

I told you, thunder has located you already. The same thunder is living in your brain, making you misbehave

berrystunn:

Vampire is already sucking your blood. You'll soon have HTN.
Fool. You quoted me first and I'll continue to quote you until you run out of blood completely. Stupid illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together / Nigerian Celebrity Tattoo Pictures / Blessing Oche, Ex Miss Benue 2008 Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.