Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest (17572 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Kimjinkyu(f): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Ace Comedian, Idileoye Oluwaseyitan Lawrence Aletile, well known as Seyi
Law, said he will continue the
nationwide protest cancelled by 2face
idibia over security threat. The
comedian wrote on his instagram
page, he said I am giving Nigerians
the assurance that I will be at the
stadium tomorrow. We have a right to
our protest. I absolutely understand
@official2baba, but I am not backing
out. #Nigeriansprotest, he said.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/02/nationwide-protest-seyi-law-vow-to.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by jidestroud(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2017
From all indications, I think he (buhari) underwent an open ear surgical operation. He was cut, sliced n opened up. You don't want our President walking around with bandaged, all covered up head do we? grin

Let's just hope the stitches heals up in time.

(Just me thought anyways)

#istandwithNigeria
#istandwithgoodgovernace
#proudly9ja

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by sarrki(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2017
Yeye details smell

He wants to be popular at all cost

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2017
jidestroud:
From all indications, I think he (buhari) underwent an open ear surgical operation. He was opened sliced n opened up. You don't our President walking around with bandaged, all covered up head do we? grin

Let's just hope the stitches heals up in time.

(Just me thought anyways)

#istandwithNigeria
#istandwithgoodgovernace
#proudly9ja
are u der
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Laveda(f): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Oya nah

Day don break..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2017
He'll end up like Nnamdi and all these cowards claiming they've got his back will abandon him just like they did to Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by jidestroud(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
Yeye details smell

Could we for once, look beyond our political affiliations and SEE ourselves first as NIGERIANS, then afonjas, Igbos, Hausa's, APC, PDP, wailers or a ZOMBIE sad angry

#iamfirstlyaNigerian
#9jaspirified
#istandwithgoodgovernance

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Before you commot abeg greet your whole family well.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Ayoswit(f): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2017
let's go there
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by WILLYBABS(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2017
If You Think Buhari is deaf, click like, if u think otherwise, click share

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Hades2016(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Nice one brother. .. Day don break oooo let's go there

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by TINALETC3(f): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2017
K

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by TPAND(f): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
Yeye details smell

At all cost you must act stup**. That is what you are paid to do here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by dessz(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
guy if u no go today thunder wey go strike u dey drink alomo bitters.
#istandwithpotatogroup
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
OK, this is becoming stranger than normal

It's not a relay race in which one athlete passes the baton to another. Tubaba didn't even run the first lap

Let's see how it turns out

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by olafum1(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
2face or no 2face, I will be there

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by davodyguy: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Please go ahead. Losers and Jobless people like you will follow your procession to the National Arts theatre.

I and millions of other serious minded are already at work

Lobatan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Abudu2000(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
Yeye details smell

must you fart all the time

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by WILLYBABS(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
Yeye details smell

You are always senseless and ur comments irrelevant, sir.

so Seyi isn't popular? Your family members that do not know you, have his many pics on their phones.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by solid3(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Where is Burna Boy sef.

I will be at the Unity Fountain Abuja, this morning.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Agimor(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Today is the day you all have been talking about. Oya you should come enmass to the venue of the protest.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Orikinla1: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Who is Seyi Law?
Second rate comedian.
If not for Nairaland, who will know this comedian who thinks he is funny?

Why did you not call for a protest before Tuface?

Please, Nairaland, stop making fake people and idiots popular.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by johnstar(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
On my way to surulere asap

I must join d protest, e go too sweet ehn cus na comedian wn lead us grin

6 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by ZombieKilla: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Good to know his balls are Intact
He married an easterner. I guess cheesy
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by zealblinks(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
how i wish buhari was (alive) oh sorry i mean was around to witness this protest..

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by Butterworth: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
Yeye details smell

I guess you're living in mars

SeyiLaw is popular Nigerian comedian.

Even the blinds knows him.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by dragonking3: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
#istandwithseyilaw

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by obembet(f): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
APC

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by omenkaLives(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
He should go right ahead and stop talking already.

Shooo!
Re: Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest by johnstar(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Orikinla1:
Who is Seyi Law?
Second rate comedian.
If not for Nairaland, who will know this comedian who thinks he is funny?

Why did you not call for a protest before Tuface?

Please, Nairaland, stop making fake people and idiots popular.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway / Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together / D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.