Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai (15496 Views)

Odion Ighalo Finally Speaks On His Retirement From Super Eagle National Team / Ighalo Fires Changchun Yatai To A 5-1 Win Over Mikel's Tianjin Teda / Ighalo Leaves Watford, Completes Yatai Medical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by oluwasegun400: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2017
Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo yesterday completed his £20m move to Chinese club, Changchun Yatai. Ighalo joined Watford in 2014 from Italian club Udinese after an initial loan spelland scored 39 goals in 100 appearances for the Hornets. Congrats to him!

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/02/06/photo-odion-ighalo-finally-signs-for-chinese-club-changchun-yatai/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by INTROVERT(f): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Chinco.... I wouldn't watch the Chinese League for all the tea in asia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Young03(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2017
thats good
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by elderken(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Good
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Airforce1(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Not bad
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by chimadabadtguy(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Is there no Chinese club to come and sign me me too wan chop chinko money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by jericco1(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Eyah
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerians blast Lauretta Onochie after she labelled Tuface's cancelled protest, 'PDP protest'

View at: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/nigerians-blast-lauretta-onochie-after.html
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by solpat(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Good for him. I just hope he starts scoring because that's what he is paid to do.
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by yedidiah(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Even though he didn't want a move to China, I guess he should make the best of the move and try to work his way back to mainstream European football.

I only worry is the fact that Nigeria players signing for Chinese clubs don't get the kind of publicity as others. Ighalo just like Mikel had no official unveiling with press conference unlike Oscar who was welcomed as a King.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by kennynelcon(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
I pity the guy for Watford, his misses in front of goal was alarming. Maybe China will ease the frustrations.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by elunico: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
I Blame watford for this.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Chinko Ekun

1 Like

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Phonefanatic: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2017
yedidiah:
Even though he didn't want a move to China, I guess he should make the best of the move and try to work his way back to mainstream European football.

I only worry is the fact that Nigeria players signing for Chinese clubs don't get the kind of publicity as others. Ighalo just like Mikel had no official unveiling with press conference unlike Oscar who was welcomed as a King.

No top European club will go buy back a player from there no matter the form...... They can only move to United States or UAE.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by 2dice01: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2017
while most africans and south americans hustle for money the white hustle for fame fame bringeth unlimited cash
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2017
If you saw what Hazard did to Mustafi, you would understand the reason why footballers prefer to go to China cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Segadem(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2017
INTROVERT:
OK, but anything can happen in the nerest future, if these people continue like this

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by MrBONE2(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2017
He's gona Guwarad the Shin Fun Ha net with so many Goals. grin wish him good luck.
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Mryallo: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by ichommy(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Yatai Odion Ighalo, Go and Shine.
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Congrats to him.. We don't know how Chinese football fans are but he may be under a lot of pressure to deliver as always.
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by passyhansome(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by balash(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2017
KillerFrost:
If you saw what Hazard did to Mustafi, you would understand the reason why footballers prefer to go to China cheesy

Nonsense! It was Koscielny if you don't know how to watch football with open eyes! Hush your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by jagorinho: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Ighalo! ighalo!! ighalo!!! what happened? exactly a year ago, when ighallo was very hot, a chinese club came calling for him with €300000 per week, he declined saying God is not in support of him moving.He said he loves playing in the premiership week in week out and that cant be substituted for anything,despite pressure from team mates,he declined the bumper chinese deal but exactly a year after the hot ighalo is long gone,he lost his place in starting eleven and i must admit ighallo is very lucky to get the second chinese chance.My point is after claiming God told him to reject the earlier chinese deal,who is now responsible for the chinese deal he signed now?there are some personal decisions religious people tend to credit God for when things are going right for them and later when things are not that good they keep mute .Anyhow wetin be my own. . .. . Ighalo go to china and multiply

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Kakamorufu(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2017
I got Cash fill around me. ighalo get the money, dollar dollar bill yo
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by DeRay98(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2017
Segadem:

OK, but anything can happen in the nerest future, if these people continue like this

Before the "Premier league " debut in the 90s, the English was a mediocre league until they rebranded and pumped money into it and bought players and managers from other European leagues.
The Chinese league managers have ambitions and the money to make it happen in the next 10yrs. When the Premier league run out of cash like the rest of European leagues did the Chinese league will be the hub of World class players.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Malakh: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2017
God does not have anything to do with football
jagorinho:
Ighalo! ighalo!! ighalo!!! what happened? exactly a year ago, when ighallo was very hot, a chinese club came calling for him with €300000 per week, he declined saying God is not in support of him moving.He said he loves playing in the premiership week in week out and that cant be substituted for anything,despite pressure from team mates,he declined the bumper chinese deal but exactly a year after the hot ighalo is long gone,he lost his place in starting eleven and i must admit ighallo is very lucky to get the second chinese chance.My point is after claiming God told him to reject the earlier chinese deal,who is now responsible for the chinese deal he signed now?there are some personal decisions religious people tend to credit God for when things are going right for them and later when things are not that good they keep mute .Anyhow wetin be my own. . .. . Ighalo go to china and multiply
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by jagorinho: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Malakh:
God does not have anything to do with football
Exactly, last year he said God said he should not sign for the chinese club that came calling but it is just a personal choice not God's choice
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by kjhova(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
INTROVERT:

Interestingly, the Chinese market is considerable with or without the rest of us. With a population of 1.5billion people who are mostly young middle class and financially well to do, the Chinese national market is more than the "global" market reach of most football leagues in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
chimadabadtguy:
Is there no Chinese club to come and sign me me too wan chop chinko money
You sabi trap ball?
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by DauraDullard0(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Phonefanatic:
No top European club will go buy back a player from there no matter the form...... They can only move to United States or UAE.
You lie!

How about you check up on Aaron Samuel? He's an Afonja like yourself. He recently joined up with CSKA Moscow from Guangzhou R&F.
Re: Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg make any rich nairalander help my football career. Me sef sabi play.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone On Wednesday 9th February @ 7pm Nig Time / OFFICIAL: FC Porto Sign Kelechi Nwakali On Loan From Arsenal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.