Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (34640 Views)

Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by sod09(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahn:

What's your point?
shes d hypocrite trying to mock dose dat dont use weavon

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
wait a minute..

africans have natural wooly hair..

i see no sense attaching wool to your head...

find another excuse for hating yourself..

or migrate to europe and become completly white...
half-half rubbish...nobody is forcing you to be black..
but stop infecting other black wimen around you with your expensive sickness...

thats why i never date women with fake hair..

they are mentaly unstable...

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by uzolexis(f): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

we dont care..whatever rocks your boat...

we only care how much your fake synthetic or whatever hair cost in dollars...

we know you dont produce synthetic hair in nigeria..you pay it all in dollars!!!... angry

protest my foot...

what is this one saying

sod09:
im not condemning ma
She did

she made a valid point and you are saying her brain is on hibernation when you are the one with wrong info.

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by hahn(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
sod09:
shes d hypocrite trying to mock dose dat dont use weavon

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
uzolexis:

what is this one saying

she made a valid point and you are saying her brain is on hibernation when you are the one with wrong info.

her point dont make sense..

since when we need to attach something that already grows naturaly?..

find another excuse for your inferiority complex...

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by Culin(f): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
I swear. They just be deceiving themselves.
Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
yea..bring it...

i was waiting for a confrontation like this with black women for a long time...

i dont like black women with fake hair..

i find them mentaly unstable..

and i am not afraid to tell them that in their face too.. tongue..

what dem wan do??..

send the white basstard to get me??..

thunda fire both of them...tufiakwa 'spits'...

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by uzolexis(f): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

her point dont make sense..

since when we need to attach something that already grows naturaly?..

find another excuse for your inferiority complex...
Carry your judgemental, hypocritical self out of my mentions will you Do white ladies braid their hair was it not Africans that invented braids I keep my hair natural cos I love my fro (you can see my profile pic) but that's me, pple are free to do what they like with their hair as much as I'm free to do what I like with my hair.
Abeg waka pass if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by Obdk: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kennedymac:
The one above me iyaff killed me grin grin

seriously this one weak me

U mean

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
uzolexis:

Carry your judgemental, hypocritical self out of my mentions will you Do white ladies braid their hair was it not Africans that invented braids I keep my hair natural cos I love my fro (you can see my profile pic) but that's me, pple are free to do what they like with their hair as much as I'm free to do what I like with my hair.
Abeg waka pass if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

women will always defend women..blablabla..

say..i am a black man,am i realy your enemy...??..

does anything i said ever meant anything to you since garden of eden??..

even if you are having your natural hair you dont suppose to be defending those with fake hair..

this only tells me,you are playing with the idea to wear fake hair soon too..

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by Orikinla1: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Even if we Nigerians can't beat other countries at every other things we are the master when it comes to hypocrisy
Hypocrites have the largest church in Nigeria of all denominations and they reproduce in legions daily.

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by odimbannamdi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
The Facebook user blasted women who think attachment is a sin but go ahead to use wool to make their hair! Is wool not an attachment? What do you think guys?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/lady-mocks-women-who-think-attachment.html

Strictly speaking, "attachment" (in this context) would refer to anything whatsoever that you fix on/to your hair, in the quest of making it more appealing to the eyes.

Based on this definition, even thread can be classified as an attachment.

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
look,look..look how they ran away..

they will never discuss this fake hair thing honestly with you...

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
sod09:
Wool is a thread like cotton
Attachments or weavon are somone else's hair.... Seems her brain is on hibernating mode

Please do you know anything about polymers or polymetric materials?
Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
lets discuss this hair thing once and for all..
Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by amokeme(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
sod09:
Attachments or weavon are somone else's hair.... Seems her brain is on hibernating mode
nahhh you are probably insulting yourself. attachment is "attaching" something which could be anything to your natural hair. and we have different types and kinds of attachments. we have the "rubber", wool, weave and generally any extension what so ever. so the person is making perfect sense.

that was how one woman was telling me that i need to stop braiding my hair.., this is a person who used like 15 rubber to make her hair angry, i then told her "but you have something attached to your hair too", she said "no, God for bid' so i asked her that "the rubber you used in making your hair, were you born with it or you attached it?" that was how she said i don't have respect

anything you add to your natural hair is called attaching... simple English. is just like me wearing a dress and another wearing a top and a shirt. we are both clothed just in different forms

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
why the hell are you not producing synthetic hair in nigeria..??..

do you women even understand how much money you could make??..

the raw materials are already here..right under your feets!!!!..

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
sod09:

oga ade not all synthetic are human hair. Some are fibres from plant just like wool is from plant

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
for someone that loves hairs so much,you black women suppose to be experts in producing it,not buying it from other races..

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by uzolexis(f): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

women will always defend women..blablabla..

say..i am a black man,am i realy your enemy...??..

does anything i said ever meant anything to you since garden of eden??..

even if you are having your natural hair you dont suppose to be defending those with fake hair..

this only tells me,you are playing with the idea to wear fake hair soon too..

you didn't answer my question, did we copy braids from white women too since you think we are trying to be like white women. Braids have been used by Africans since the days of our fore fathers, our grand mothers whom you are saying never used attachment used to thread their hair with wool or rubber thread which is also an attachment so hair beautification by women didn't start today and won't end today. It has absolutely nothing to do with inferiority complex, it is a fashion thing. Do you cut your hair, don't you have hair cut styles? why don't you leave your hair like that since you are all about being natural.

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by uzolexis(f): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:
why the hell are you not producing synthetic hair in nigeria..??..

do you women even understand how much money you could make??..

the raw materials are already here..right under your feets!!!!..

some attachments are produced in Nigeria, stop displaying your ignorance all over this thread pls, it's really embarrasing.

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
uzolexis:

you didn't answer my question, did we copy braids from white women too since you think we are trying to be like white women. Braids have been used by Africans since the days of our fore fathers, our grand mothers whom you are saying never used attachment used to thread their hair with wool or rubber thread which is also an attachment so hair beautification by women didn't start today and won't end today. It has absolutely nothing to do with inferiority complex, it is a fashion thing. Do you cut your hair, don't you have hair cut styles? why don't you leave your hair like that since you are all about being natural.

yes the women used braids..but the were not fake hair from animals or someone else..

how can you put on dead animals hairs..??

thats discusting...

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by thisismsworld: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abi o.....help me ask dem o

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by amokeme(f): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
uzolexis:

God bless you jare!
hypocrites everywhere

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
uzolexis:

some attachments are produced in Nigeria, stop displaying your ignorance all over this thread pls, it's really embarrasing.

produced by who..??..

cure my ignorance..

tell me the name of the company..

i will even invest in the company sef..

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by Ifeogunleye1(f): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
I wonder ooo. Most especially the so call Deeper Life members
Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by uzolexis(f): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

yes the women used braids..but the were not fake hair from animals or someone else..

how can you put on dead animals hairs..??

thats discusting...

the attachment they used to make hair is synthetic fibre not from dead animals, stop this bold display of ignorance my friend angry angry

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by homesteady(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:
yea..bring it...

i was waiting for a confrontation like this with black women for a long time...

i dont like black women with fake hair..

i find them mentaly unstable..

and i am not afraid to tell them that in their face too.. tongue..

what dem wan do??..

send the white basstard to get me??..

thunda fire both of them...tufiakwa 'spits'...

Mr Man, just shut up already and stop vomiting gibberish on this thread! White women also use attachments, are they also mentally unstable?
Besides I don't see any relationship between weaves and the wearer's state of mind! undecided

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
uzolexis:

the attachment they used to make hair is synthetic fibre not from dead animals, stop this bold display of ignorance my friend angry angry

synthetic fibre..woww..clap for ya sef..

others use fibre for internet..you put it on your head...

wooooowwwwwwwwwww..... shocked..
Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
homesteady:

Mr Man, just shut up already and stop vomiting gibberish on this thread! White women also use attachments, are they also mentally unstable?
Besides I don't see any relationship between weaves and the wearer's state of mind! undecided

abegi park well..

did i mention you??..

go look for someone else to bother...

Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by PrettyGaby(f): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
sod09:
sir, there are synthetic fibres, which are different from human hair. Anything you use on your hair ( 'attach' to your hair) that isn't your hair is 'attachment'. Hence, wool and thread are attachment.
Re: Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair by darknetcom: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
PrettyGaby:

sir, there are synthetic fibres, which are different from human hair. Anything you use on your hair ( 'attach' to your hair) that isn't your hair is 'attachment'. Hence, wool and thread are attachment.

soo..according to your logic,wooly hair that you naturaly grow is attachment too??..

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church / Christmas In My Area (Photos)