Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest (22816 Views)

Wizkid Day: Minessota Government Yet To Issue Official Statement / Alizee’s Management Releases Official Statement On Her Murder / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by demarc001: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2017
He has done his part by publicising it.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by iamdannyfc(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2017
i don c
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by samogo1: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2017
We done hear
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by tocin44(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Antoeni(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2017
TUFACE IDIBIA!

BEHOLD COWARDS DIE MANY TIMES BEFORE THEIR DEATH…
NEXT TIME DO NOT START WHAT YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY TO FINISH

NOW LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU COWARDLY CHICKEN WHO IS TOO SCARED EVEN TO PROTEST FOR YOUR OWN DEMOCRATIC RIGHT TO GOOD GOVERNANCE…

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TO SHAMEFULLY REMAIN IN YOUR RECORDING STUDIO CROONING LIKE A COWARDLY CHICKEN INSTEAD OF COMING OUT TO SOAR WHERE THE EAGLES DARE!

LET THE LION HEARTED ONES WHO WANT TO PEACEFULLY PROTEST FOR THEIR RIGHTS BE NOT DISCOURAGED AS IT IS WRITTEN:

…THE RIGHTEOUS ARE AS BOLD AS A LION…PROVERBS 28:1

1 Like

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by zubydave(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Even if I don't totally blame him for the short notice withdrawal, I think Tuface's got a long walk to redeeming his image and credibility among average Nigerians and most especially his fans. This face saving statement is just a step in the thousand-mile-journey to his image redemption.

1 Like

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by YUNGLURD(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2017
he ought to be aware of the fact the protest might be hijacked b4 pledging his support to join..All is well sha afterall he's not behind the country's predicament
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Dagaya(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Obviously something is wrong.. You don't wait a day to an event just to cancel.
Anyways I feel let down by his decision to withdraw but kudos to him for speaking up in the first place.
Much respect 2baba, still 9jas greatest musician in my own opinion.
Nobody holy pass..Meanwhile where is our president??
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Mightyraw(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2017
mary001:
Bros your opinion is no longer needed. The protest has started, turn on your TV or better still join nairaland. COWARD
Are u also typing dis in front of d tv

Am not sorry to spit oN u
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Bigsteveg(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
He doesn't need to apologise to anyone. The monkeys calling him "coward" won't even join the protest.

Don't start what you can't finish - that's the concept of life.
Nobody forced him to start the protest, he should have thought of that before, those who will not join the protest are not cowards.

He is the real coward. There's no revolution without a blood shed, even Jesus gave his own life.

1 Like

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by slawali: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2017
I love 2face for his decision abt this matter,but his message was wrong,he should said he is out of protest not the protest was cencelled.the protest is not about him but about our dear nation.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2017
It's not too late to join
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
We dnt need his apologies,the protest is on already with or without him.we know his name (2face) indeed.

But try nt to play wt ur friends,relations,fans and otherwise.We are totally disappointed thou n that can never change.

Finally,i wnt to inform u that ur stories is 4 ur god's.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Qmerit(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Mischief makers... eg Fayose
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by mary001: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Mightyraw:

Are u also typing dis in front of d tv

Am not sorry to spit oN u

Hide your face in shame, I am in the streets already. I am typing with my phone. SHAME

2 Likes

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by wizzlyd(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
This is how a protest crowd should look like

1 Like

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=Ukalejohn post=53462703] You're a fool
Very stupid of you to make such comment

NAIRALAND FOOL OF THE WEEK
OYA RECEIVE YOUR AWARD.

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Temyayo88: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Taylor184:
Even the bible says, a wise man thinks things through before embarking on them!

obvious tuface didn't...
true talk bro, every wise man think/see the end of his action from the beginning
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by emmanuel2015: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg seun chan the nairaland website to agbero, 99.9999% of people here re agbero
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by slawali: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
The only reason me I will not support this protest is cos there is division in the co3 before,any serious protest may lead to riot,the poor will still suffer it. We need to apply our common sense here.GOd bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by MaziOmenuko: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
When I said it that 2phase lacks the capacity to lead a national protest, I recieved all the insults stored in Nairaland server. Didn't he consider all the pros and cons before announcing his participation in the protest? Who goes into a project without adequate and exhaustive planning?

Abeg jare...project management is still offered as an online certification course. He should enroll now and learn how to see through a project, from inception to commisison. If I talk nau ishilove go say na too much grammer.

2 Likes

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Orikinla1: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2017
2Baba, the purpose of your patriotic call has been achieved withou any street protest brouhaha.
You are a hero.
Anyone who calls you a coward is an idiot.

One, God, One Nigeria, One Nigerian Dream.

PS: If not that Annie will be mad, I will be glad to give you one of my hot models for the Valentine. grin

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Bgorgeous: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Everyone was suffering and smiling until you spoke up don't mind Nigerians when they abuse you. We are a people who dies not know what we want . only the other day they went all out to celebrate a convected thief . now they want to protest what ? Mtcheeeew
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by martinsodo: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
2Face..2Face...2Face...How many times have i called you, Sincerely speaking you fall Nigerians hands but to assure you that with you or without you the protest must go on..Your action is an indication your fame have started dwindling down right from this moment and know it that you no longer matter again for your fans who supported you right from the onset of this planned protest. It is quite annoying and frustrating over your action. God will help you
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by legendte(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
He doesn't need to apologise to anyone. The monkeys calling him "coward" won't even join the protest.
But he was happy when they called him hero and Legend.

There's a thin line between success and failure. .....persistence.

Who send am make him start am before?

Why do you think that Jesus remains a king till date? He wasn't forced to come and save us. He took it upon himself and even rebuked Peter for trying to stop him.

People dared military government and you want people to hail a coward for his last minute bleep up.

3 Likes

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by omenkaLives(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
The risk of hijack by various political and sundry interests intent on using the platform to drive agendas that we as The 2face Foundation are not aligned with and therefore exposing protesters to high levels of danger is the main reason why 2baba regretfully had to withdraw himself from the march. He has refused to inadvertently present a platform for mischief makers to exploit.
We allknow who those people are. 2face Foundation is just trying to be diplomatic by not mentioning those names.

Anyone not happy with the cancellation can go to hell or sue tuface for not falling for their uncanny gimmicks.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Bigsteveg(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Orikinla1:
2Baba, the purpose of your patriotic call has been achieved withou any street protest brouhaha.
You are a hero.
Anyone who calls you a coward is an idiot.

One, God, One Nigeria, One Nigerian Dream.

PS: If not that Annie will be mad, I will be glad to give you one of my hot models for the Valentine. grin

You need to learn how to reason well and talk wisely.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by ifyolu4u: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
All of I fools dt are calling him names. You I guys did not bring d idea of dt? Y did I fools wait for him to ginger I idiots up b4 I talk. U all should be grateful to him for his ideas not calling him names. 2baba na God God bless u
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Rozaay: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Giyerte:
coward. A brave man ought not to complain of cold after entering water which nobody forces him to enter and perhaps, an antelope who dares the tiger should be ready to bath with blood.
mumu, is the protest about Tuface or about Nigeria?
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Rozaay: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
legendte:

But he was happy when they called him hero and Legend.

There's a thin line between success and failure. .....persistence.

Who send am make him start am before?

Why do you think that Jesus remains a king till date? He wasn't forced to come and save us. He took it upon himself and even rebuked Peter for trying to stop him.

People dared military government and you want people to hail a coward for his last minute bleep up.
you that you're not a coward, what have you done?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo / Rita Dominic Without Makeup (Picture) / Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.