Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Make Profitable Income From Mobile Application - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Profitable Income From Mobile Application (506 Views)

How To Make Extra Income From Your Phone / How To Make Profitable Income With Email Marketing Services / How To Make Profitable Income Rendering Email Marketing Services For Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Profitable Income From Mobile Application by arak4love(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
It is no doubt that the world is now changing in minutes with the advent of technology. I envisage that in few years to come, the world will turn into digital economy.

what are the must know

In order for you not to be cut in the crossfire, i will advice you to learn one or two courses in information technology. This will at least gives you an edge over others.

Can i learn programming?

If you are the type that has enough time you can learn it but note that you can't start to write the correct code in your first trial. It requires persistence and patience. One of my friends started writing correct codes after 5 years of learning. But if you are the type that doesn't have that much time like me,i will advice you to follow the smart way which i have always done to earn me profitable income.

What is the smart way I am talking about

I know you are curious of knowing the smart way i earn profitable income without coding or programming knowledge. Do not worry i will tell you. The smart way i am talking of is Building mobile applications for companies The last time i built a mobile application for an artist in my area, one of my programmer friends told me am i now a programmer? I just smiled and inside me i know am not but i use the smart way to make profit. It is the smart guys that earns the biggest.

The secret

The secret which i was using is a very simple trick which i use to design mobile application for companies and individuals and sometimes i charge 30,000 to 70,000 naira per application. This trick is a 10 minutes trick with simple 3 steps automated system that does all the job for you. Even though the application i designed supercharged those built by real programmers.

I am earning so much from this trick wealth which i know anybody out there would also wish to learn and earn. No knowledge is lost. And with the look of things, i do not think this trick will ever end.

Guess what

Do you know that this automated system can also assist you in publishing your built application in google play store?
This trick also allows you to monetize the application built so that when people finds and download your application on google play store, you will also be earning from this.

who can do this

Like i told you, you do not need any programming or coding skills to start making cool income from this. After all majority of our need is money so if you are willing to fill your pocket with instant cash, you had better go for this trick.

Additional offers

Do you know that all the work has been done for you as this trick offers comes with Company databases which includes phone, email and address with which you can just pick from and begin your mobile application building.

It also comes with GSM phone numbers of high profile people living in Abuja, Rivers, Delta, Abia and Ogun whom you can send out to with instant acceptance. Mind you i have not even finish utilizing a part of the list.

My personal trik

Let me share you the personal trick i use. Since the trick is free of charge, I check out the website of the company name that accompany the database. I build the application solely in line with the content of their website. I then check out the address and go there physically to show their ICT head. From there if they find it cool, we negotiate price. Most often i always get their attention because of my sweet mouth.

Do you want to start yours

If you are planning to start yours today, I have already done all the work for you. I have made a 1 hour video on how to build this application. I built 4 to 5 application that are hot and trending. Some are Social media app, Youtube app, games app and lots. You will find this video as a benchmark of success to kick start yours. Its so easy and straight forward.

Procrastination kills faster than any other thing.

This package is only for serious people who needs instant cash or extra income. The value you buy for yourself determines your future brightness. Invest in yourself and leave away pride. I know how much i spent on the internet to acquire various knowledge.

Thus offer lasts only this February and the price is just 5,000 naira but after this month it goes to 10,000 naira

Note This package is optional and is meant only for the serious ones who needs extra income.

For more enquiries you can contact me on

Whatsapp only on 08161142455

Call only on 08155914677

email oladconsults@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Dollar Mastercard ATM For Free In Nigeria / The Cry Of A Graduate / 12 Ways To Increase Online Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.