Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest (43046 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by wristbangle: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I'm proud of you. In me, You just won a fan over.
Respect!

You will never see that fat flat head called don Jazzy coming out for things like this. Very proud and arrogant somebody

Baba no need wasting your time on the IPOB people. They have vowed not to join in the protest becos afonjas removed their shameless hero from power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by ajalawole(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2017
2face, see ur life?
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by tommysparks: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Issorait
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by mayorchelsea(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Thank you Seyi for representing. #menwithballs
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by johnstar(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Thunder fire any musician or comedian wey go come talk abt hm show wey him wn do, una dey mad
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by CltrAltDelicious(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Brave man cool
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
I STAND WITH NIGERIA. WHAT IS THE DIRECTION OF THIS GOVERNMENT ?

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Welldone mr Aletile
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by fibonacci07: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seyi we are coming for you right away.... you will rot in prison..... mark my words.... #prison #life #incarceration #protest #DSS.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by gsogbu(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Turks:
Proud of Tuface....He finally pulled out for the first time in his life. grin
Please am not ready to die of laughter.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
He show courage. wink wink
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by kayo80(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

And who sponsored all this printed placards?

Senator Akpabio and Fayose grin

It's just a pity the Nigerian Armed Forces and Nigerian Police Force re not responding to the protest the way they should have. I want to believe Burutai is on leave.

There is a difference between peaceful protest and senseless violent protest.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by wristbangle: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Papikush:
2face where you at. Just take a look at a man with enough courage. With great power comes great responsibility. lipsrsealed

He is busy at the other room with Annie at the moment

I hope IPOB youths can learn how a protest should be not causing havoc to citizen due to their shameless acts
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by robbinn(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]diz iz d kyd of pple i lyk dey stick tu deir word,☆♚kudoz my man. ♛
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by OYIBN: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Not a fan of Seyi Law since he was shading Toke Makinwa. His jokes were in bad taste. But coming out to identify with the suffering masses, he has earned my respect. He is brave and has a kind heart. l am proud of you.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Props to Seyi Law for standing by his words.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Inyinese(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jobless youth from Yoruba land I wish buratai will shoot all of death nonsense protesting my foot.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by michoim(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Scanty. Disappointment.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by maxzzo1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

It's just a pity the Nigerian Armed Forces and Nigerian Police Force re not responding to the protest the way they should have. I want to believe Burutai is on leave.

Fool ....suffering and smiling....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by MarieSucre(f): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

Did any of the placards praise Fayose, Akpabio or PDP?
Are the messages on the placards not targeting the political elites which Akpabio and Fayose is part of?
Are the messages on the platform fraudulent and lies?

Pls answer the following questions. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by elijah24(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
thats ma man..u just earned my respect mr seyi law.......black men dont dont bow to threats....and you seyi law u re made of black...say no to oppresion...#istandwithNIGERIA
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by ephi123(f): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba no need wasting your time on the IPOB people. They have vowed not to join in the protest becos afonjas removed their shameless hero from power

Some of you still don't get that this protest is beyond 2015 election or online IPOB/Afonja jabs. Everyone is in this mess together and the earlier we stop with these unnecessary distractions, the better.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by wristbangle: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
ephi123:

Some of you still don't get that this protest is beyond 2015 election or online IPOB/Afonja jabs. Everyone is in this mess together and the earlier we stop with these unnecessary distractions, the better.

Ask yourself, aside Lagos, FCT, Ibadan, which other places have we recorded protest so far?
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by DaPuncline: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Where are the igbo entertainers like phyno, tekno, flavour et al. And those beats would be calling youruba cowards
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by ephi123(f): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
wristbangle:

Ask yourself, aside Lagos, FCT, Ibadan, which other places have we recorded protest so far?

But you guys were the same ones who referred to them as 5% and make fun of them calling them IPOB. If you were in their shoes, would you sincerely think they should join the protest on that basis?

Besides, as far as I am concerned, Lagos and Abuja are melting pots for different ethnicities in Nigeria so they likely are represented there.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by wristbangle: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
ephi123:

But you guys were the same ones who referred to them as 5% and make fun of them calling them IPOB. If you were in their shoes, would you sincerely think they should join the protest on that basis?

Besides, as far as I am concerned, Lagos and Abuja are melting pots for different ethnicities in Nigeria so they likely are represented there.

Were u not the one that mentioned earlier that everybody is in this mess?

FYI, I condemned the 5percent statement made by the ailing president as any SW person will neva make such ridiculous statement
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by sleekysol(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
It is funny most guys are here bashing tuface olamide donjazzy and the rest when all we are doing is sit in out cramped offices room or wherever typing on touch screen phones and keyboards. Atleast some of them spoke there mind and came out openly to support. National stadium is ot a private club any one can go there and join the protest yet no one is even thinking of standing up. Our real problem is that we are too quiet about our pains.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by hollywater: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
kelvine:
Proud of him
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by ephi123(f): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
wristbangle:

Were u not the one that mentioned earlier than everybody is in this mess?

FYI, I condemned the 5percent statement made by the ailing president as any SW person will neva make such ridiculous statement

Yes everyone is, and I am sure they are represented in one of those 2 states, we can't blanket conclude all Igbos are not a part of it simply because no S/E city carried out a protest.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Businessideas: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
When a comedian leads a national protest then all becomes comedy
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by menwongo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fela were at thou? Continue to rest in peace ✌

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls / Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.