Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest (43041 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by akinlex(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Photo of seyilaw at the national stadium.

http://praisemama.com/photo-seyilaw-national-stadium/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by INTROVERT(f): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Good good good... grin
Carry on.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by kelvine(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Proud of him

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Beranco: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by beycity(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Men with balls!!!!

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Roum(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
my respect4 him just increased as he didnt renege!!

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by phlemzy: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2017
This is a brave man!

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Cadamlk: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Where is Buhari? He should be on ground to witness this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Donjasdeblest(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by firstking01(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
2face is as fake as counterfeitsad

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by MadeInTokyo: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Seyi Law na real man you be

21 gun salutes for Seyi Law

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by rexington: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2017
well done. My rep for seyi law just increased, not because he is part of an anti government protest but because he kept his word on what he said he will do even when he could easily have chickened out.
#man of your word.

42 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm proud of you. In me, You just won a fan over.
Respect!

You will never see that fat flat head called don Jazzy coming out for things like this. Very proud and arrogant somebody

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I'm proud of you. In me, You just won a fan over.
Respect!

You will never see that fat flat head called don Jazzy coming out for things like this. Very proud and arrogant somebody

Same with Olamide et al... They all pay loyalty to Ambode, Ogun state Governor and co.

Don Jazzy is in a better position to protest than the likes of Olamide who spent most of his days campaigning for APC. These thugs camouflaging as artistes are as dull as the present Nigerian leaders.

None of these present day yeyebrities is anywhere close to the likes of Fela. Their survival rest in the hands of these same demonic politicians.
Just give them crumbs, they will sing for you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Acidosis:

Same with Olamide et al... They all pay loyalty to Ambode, Ogun state Governor and co.

Yea, Olamide and even Dbanj. God will help our youths

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by elantraceey(f): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
#Respect

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by NegeduGrace(f): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2017
2face broke my heart..to think I was even defending him,,nothing in this life should stand as a set back when we re really determined *my respect for Nnamdi Kalu has increased ,he is stood for what he believed in not minding the consequences..2baba u no try,u took the step fine but u didn't try to know the outcome..that's failure

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by GoggleB(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
I love men that stand by their word.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by crazyABO(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2017
He should be tamed man of his words #istandwithnigeria #istandwithseyilaw grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by angelTI(f): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Someone should please show that 2-faced coward some of the small things it takes to be a man!

I hope the protest won't turn to picture-taking galore though undecided

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2017
2face where you at. Just take a look at a man with enough courage. With great power comes great responsibility. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Ikigia: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Kudos to him
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Jglad(f): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Is Seyilaw d only celeb dat came?

Wow! Am impressed.

Make we cum see the excuse other yeyebrity go give us... Yet people still celebrate them.

#Ourmumudondo

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by orobs93(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2017
A man with a ball

And nor b say anytin 4 happen
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by beejay2653(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2017
its encouraging... move on
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by 0b10010011: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin

And who sponsored all this printed placards?

Senator Akpabio and Fayose grin

It's just a pity the Nigerian Armed Forces and Nigerian Police Force re not responding to the protest the way they should have. I want to believe Burutai is on leave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by MakeADifference: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2017
He is there O! That's seyious!
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Turks: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Proud of Tuface....He finally learned to pull out for the first time in his life. grin

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Gwan2(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Papikush:
2face where you at. Just take a look at a man with enough courage. With great power comes great responsibility. lipsrsealed
U no get courage urself??....U can in ur own little way organise a street protest in ur locality.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by phemocheee(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
My respect for seyilaw just tripled. May all the protesters return home unhurt (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by sireaxy(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
a man of is word
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by nabegibeg: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Tuface shld be ashamed of himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls / Flavour Carries His Daughter In Weird Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.