Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest (43048 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by XendersPride(f): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

And who sponsored all this printed placards?

Senator Akpabio and Fayose grin

It's just a pity the Nigerian Armed Forces and Nigerian Police Force re not responding to the protest the way they should have. I want to believe Burutai is on leave.

Animals like you shouldn't be allowed to walk around free. Insane elements

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Splashme: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
Seyi Law na real man you be

21 gun salutes for Seyi Law
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Myself2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Acidosis:

Same with Olamide et al... They all pay loyalty to Ambode, Ogun state Governor and co.

Don Jazzy is in a better position to protest than the likes of Olamide who spent most of his days campaigning for APC. These thugs camouflaging as artistes are as dull as the present Nigerian leaders.

None of these present day yeyebrities is anywhere close to the likes of Fela. Their survival rest in the hands of these same demonic politicians.
Just give them crumbs, they will sing for you.
angry grin
Nothing irritates me more than to hear that "na father figure the governor e be to me blah blah
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by frankblazing: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Men dem, I salute.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by opribo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
We are there live
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Gbam! #BRAVE-HEART..
Unlike one 2COWARD!...
#istand with seyi law

*abeg, where isBuHOROR?...
#the most useless ruler ever liveth!
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Gemc3(f): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Make una free Tuface abeg. Persin fear. E commot. Atleast he started something. Too bad he couldn't see it thru. But it's happening. Wetin una want again??
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
GBAM!
21 GUN SALUTE for seyi law!
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by stayTrue: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

And who sponsored all this printed placards?

Senator Akpabio and Fayose grin

It's just a pity the Nigerian Armed Forces and Nigerian Police Force re not responding to the protest the way they should have. I want to believe Burutai is on leave.

Are you saying the govt agencies should start killing people?
Sir, you are EVIL. Very evil. angry
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Imagine if Seyi Law is an igbo man

Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by olushevy05: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Famous celebrity (Tuface) refused to lead the protest, thousands of unknown Nigerians led the protest successfully.

Moral lesson.

Popularity or being famous doesn't mean you have the solution to people's problem.

An unknown man can solve your problem in a seconds.

God bless Nigeria

Isaac Sewanu J.
6/2/2017
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by almustopha82(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
KUDOS TO SEYILAW HE PROMISE TO COME OUT 4 PROTEST ND THEIR IS NO GOING BACK. 2BABA MY LOVE 4 U DROP A BIT .U ARE NOT BOLD AS FELA GANI ND CO... .............NEMESIS MUST SURELY CATCH UP WITH OUR LEADERS
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by DIKEnaWAR: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I'm proud of you. In me, You just won a fan over.
Respect!

You will never see that fat flat head called don Jazzy coming out for things like this. Very proud and arrogant somebody

Do you mean Don Jazzy the Igbo mugu mumulicious daft punk? The elephant is somewhere breathing hot and foul air through his large nostrils and anvs.
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Do you mean Don Jazzy the Igbo mugu mumulicious daft punk? The elephant is somewhere breathing hot and foul air through his large nostrils and anvs.
hahaha this is personal beef o. Haba see as you kill the buffoon
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by misteryman: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Tuface Has No Balls
Re: Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest by Origin(f): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Good work Mr Seyi. He said he did it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Warns Against Butt, Boobs And Manhood Enlargement Adverts On His Page / Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.