Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) (35281 Views)

Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
K
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by susidy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Honestly, they warned us but we didn't listen, all we were hearing then was CHANGE and we failed to ask if the change is positive or this one we are experiencing. This govt is a scam!

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by OBIGS(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cowards full naija
See me and people wey plan to go protest only 4 dem 2 back out dis morning. Listening to dia excuse makes me bleed 4 naija.
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Vaxt(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
I pity Nigerians
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by abdulaz: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na to oil my bazuka put for one corner sure pass.

I can sense a revolution.

Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
Good one!

Same is needed in Lagos!

And you s stand with buhari...smh angry
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by nmreports: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by ritababe(f): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:
Rita!
How re you?
fine oh and you?
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Cchuks27(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mumu police ... see as they're killing the lawn with the cars ... stupid set of people
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by kuchikau1: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:
Rita!
How re you?
to fvck rita dey hungry u abi?
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by kuchikau1: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:
Rita!
How re you?
to fvck rita dey hungry u abi?
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Arabiandude: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
ritababe:

fine oh and you?
Doing perfectly well dear.
Still angry with me?
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good God!!!...these vehicles are always packed in various locations within Abuja, we see them everyday, so why are we seeing them today and some people are going gaga. Why do we attach unnecessary and baseless sentiments to things?In any case is it bad if the police takes pro-active measures to forestall breakdown of law and order? If the Police doesn't deploy and God forbid something bad happens, same loud mouthed people will say the Police is useless...but Nigerians we are funny people. we are protesting on one side against so called bad governance and the on the other we are falling over ourselves to welcome convicts so tey a whole governor is going to go and pay homage to a CONVICT...when the man is not Akon!!!...for me this protest,despite the initial noble intentions, has been hijacked by people that are not protesting against bad governance but rather against the government they feel is not their choice or fantasy period!!!
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by dorodee(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is the beginning of 2018-2019.... Expect many more clamp down on protests.

'Freedom of speech... YES! but Freedom after speech is not sure!! '
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by ritababe(f): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:
Doing perfectly well dear.
Still angry with me?
for what?
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by ritababe(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
kuchikau1:
u wan fvck am? Abeg protest dey on. Kep ur big toto one side.

not in my state, carry ur broom dicck go out and protest.
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by sneak3(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
NameChecker:
Nice One!
You do anyhow, You see anyhow
Even 2baba don run

grin grin grin

. . .#200MillionMumu

Shame on u..
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Arabiandude: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
ritababe:

for what?
Guess you know who is behind this moniker right?
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Godblessaplus1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
smile
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by ritababe(f): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:
Guess you know who is behind this moniker right?
no
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Arabiandude: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
ritababe:

no
Kinginvahala
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
The day naija police go get sense,snow go fall its a protest not a riot and i can bet they wld disrupt it,even when nothing happens.
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
If you see how empty the protest ground is eh... you will cry for the future of Nigerians
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by princefaculty(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wow see machines readily positioned, if na robbers or insurgents the around now na fade out you go see.
#Godblessnigeria #istandwithnigeria
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
NameChecker:
Nice One!
You do anyhow, You see anyhow
Even 2baba don run

grin grin grin

. . .#200MillionMumu

Mr. NameChecker, pls check your name, its among of the list of the 200MillionMumu. grin grin
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
abdulaz:
Na to oil my bazuka put for one corner sure pass.

I can sense a revolution.

ipob
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by DonCortino: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
And the #istandwiththedullard protest went on fine in d same abuja!

God dey
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Marvel1206: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hmmmmmm
You won't protest? grin
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Marvel1206:

You won't protest? grin
hehehe who dash me protest?
My brother, papa dey for house, mama dey for house, wife and pikin dey. I no wan die

Why you sef no follow?
Re: I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) by Marvel1206: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hehehe who dash me protest?
My brother, papa dey for house, mama dey for house, wife and pikin dey. I no wan die

Why you sef no follow?
So you can't sacrifice yourself for your country, moreover, the chances of dying are very slim

Me? The spirit is willing but the body is weak cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.