Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Open Letter, Written By President Buhari, To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter, Written By President Buhari, To All Nigerians (638 Views)

Press Statement By President Buhari During His Visit To The United States / Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter, Written By President Buhari, To All Nigerians by EarlWorlex(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
OPEN LETTER WRITTEN BY PRESIDENT BUHARI TO ALL NIGERANS

Fellow NIGERIANS, I send this message from my affordable small room where I'm spending my leave to afford me have a better assessment of my administration and the future of our dear country.

It is unfortunate that calls from security agents will not allow me have a meaningful rest to do this reassessment.

Many technocrats and educated literates who should help me educate NIGERIANS aboit how hot the seat of my office is failed to do so but prefer to join minds with looting and fraudulent politicians to run me and my administration down. Even, I expected these noble and sensible technocrats to call Tuface Idibia and his collaborators and educate them about governance so that they will know that the administration of federal government of NIGERIA is not music where you can run to studios with nonsensical songs just to make cheap money. I expect Tuface to find time to come to me and ask me why things are not moving steadily in NIGERIA instead of "protest". Tuface failed to do this because he wants more cheap popularity among NIGERIANS who have not known him.

Who will I protest to myself when i met the NIGERIA treasury at negative position when I took over in 2015? Obasanjo handed over to Yadua/Jonathan a foreign debt of 17b dollars and a foreign reserve of 32b dollars, but it is surprising that jonathan handed over a foreign debt of 70b dollars and a foreign reserve of 26b dollars to me; I was shocked! upon the crude oil price as high as 100 dollars per barrel, haba! May be that was why obasanjo tore his membership card of PDP Who knows

If Tuface had gathered some youths to Benue state and help them with his money to establish rice farm, I would have supported him with soften loan, but look at this small boy with about 5 children from 5 women staging a protest against a hot seat.

If I had wanted to have 4 wives as a successful soldier I would, but I love making myself a good example to others..
Let me say here that I joined NIGERIA army as a young officer and got to the rank of General still I did not abuse myself nor my offices. I was a petrol minister, a state governor, commanding officer of many battalions, head of state, chairman petroleum trust fund and now an executive president, to the glory of God I did not commit fraud nor abuse my offices like others did and used power of guns, laws and NIGERIA constitution to immune themselves against judgement. God will judge them!!!

I, Buhari, did not ruin NIGERIA economy, but our past NIGERIA leaders, past and present governors, senators, honourables and politicians and top government officials in both civil and military offices ruined our economy especially between 1985 and 2015 (30years)

Let me clearly inform you that the little money I mopped up from stoppage of subsidy and importation of rice was what I used to pay federal salaries, maintain infrastructures from further decaying and help the States governors to pay the huge arrears of salaries owing their workers so as to keep NIGERIA together.

All the past and present treasury looting NIGERIA leaders at local, states and federal levels including top government officials both in the civil and military plus CBN governor and all MD of banks and big companies converted their looting nairas to dollars and pound sterlings at the expense of NIGERIA treasury thereby worsened and ruined the nations economy.

I tried to figure and fish these looters out for justice but they are being covered and protected by judges and lawyers and some security agents who had benefited from their lootings. Only few but powerless NIGERIANS cooperate with me in my effort to reduce corruption in NIGERIA. What a pitiful situation.

To worsen the economy is the fall in crude oil price and the vandalization of oil pipelines by the Dokibo and Akete and others nigerdelta freedom fighters who have ransomely benefited from the looted dollars in billions God will judge them!

NIGERANS, YOUR ECONOMY IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIAN LOOTERS WHO HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD BETTER AND SENSITIVE OFFICES BETWEEN 1985 AND 2015 MAKING 30YEARS OF LOOTING..PLEASE HELP ME AND HELP YOURSELVES AS NIGERANS TO GET OUR ECONOMY BACK FROM THESE LOOTERS.

Let Tuface and his collaborators stage a protest against the looters; they know the looters. Let the protesters ask the looters to "BRING BACK OUR ECONOMY"

I love my country
I love NIGERIANS
I will never suffer my own dear loving people
I will die for the truth and Justice because I love truth and justice

But with little patience with me and your prayers for me and Osinbajo and for NIGERIA, we will overcome economic recession God willing.

Thanks for reading my message with understanding

GOD SAVE NIGERIA

Written by Worldmayor on behalf of mr President Buhari and vice president Osinbajo.

Re: Open Letter, Written By President Buhari, To All Nigerians by midehi2(f): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
I smell a foul play here; if truly is a letter from Buhari cheesy

The better sentence of this letter is:

I, Buhari, did not ruin NIGERIA economy, but our past NIGERIA leaders, past and present governors, senators, honourables and politicians and top government officials in both civil and military offices ruined our economy especially between 1985 and 2015 (30years)

God help you Buhari!
Re: Open Letter, Written By President Buhari, To All Nigerians by Erngie(f): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Open Letter, Written By President Buhari, To All Nigerians by bankyblue(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
I GO WAIT MAKE WE HIT FRONT PAGE FIRST
Re: Open Letter, Written By President Buhari, To All Nigerians by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
angry
Re: Open Letter, Written By President Buhari, To All Nigerians by beycity(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
This letter looks like what Sarrki would have written.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Solve This Riddle, Who Could This Be ? / Why Sokoto State Isn't The Best Place To Invest In Property - DoubleEph (Humour) / Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.