Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall (62835 Views)

Yusuf Buhari’s Condition Is Now Stable - Guild Of Medical Directors / Count Port Harcourt Out Of Your Biafra – Albert Horsfall / Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
viceldo:
please why cant you take a pastor there or a priest..... I still believe she can still make it

When has Booharey become a she shocked

Nothing we no go hear grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by mvem(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abagworo:
Most of the comments here are out of tune with topic. Unlike Yar'Adua time Buhari handed over to Osibanjo fully before going on medical vacation. Osibanjo is already acting as President and will do so until Buhari returns.
....there is a limited duration....he cant just act until anytime Buhari comes back....is that what u mean

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by leobrownish(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
lemme start 4rm obasabjo.... obasanjo's regime- wife died! yara a dua enter- died Jonathan survived because naa indirect entry... buhari- season film, still watching.... Nija!!! wetin apen naa?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by mvem(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Richvine:
I wish Our President quick recovery. Media handling of this issue is so poor.
....how do u want it to be handled?...whats happening has given way to rumor because the gov is not straight forward...and media feeds on rumour

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by progress69: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
DropShot:
Even some professors have proved to be dumber than the common wailing zombies.

The important question should be: did PMB hand over to his vice before he left? We all know he did.

So, what's the fuss about? Even if he is eventually taken by his creator (I pray he lives longer than those wishing him death sha), don't we already have a president who will easily become the substantive president?

As i just tire for all the piece of junk. World presidents hide whatever ailments they have. It is not new. He is human and as a right to his privacy. The most important thing was done, transferring power to the Vice President in acting capacity. So what's the fuss?
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by OBAGADAFFI: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
DropShot:

The important question should be: did PMB hand over to his vice before he left? We all know he did.

So, what's the fuss about? Even if he is eventually taken by his creator (I pray he lives longer than those wishing him death sha), don't we already have a president who will[b] easily become the substantive president[/b]?

Just drop it there.

Acting President can't last more than 3 months.

And if you think it be will easy for Oshibajo to take over, go ask what SNG for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by ceejay80s(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
I tell you, for how long.

even if put somebody else there, they will still complain instead of to support and help him carry us forward , our problem is not the president but the politicians and the thieves surrounding them and also we too our long throat dey blind us
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Jumeeeeesal(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolesmile:
I wish PMB quick recovery, if he is still alive.
Amin
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by progress69: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
mvem:
...you think what you said made you more intelligent than the prof....whats happening now cant happen in any other country.there hv been instances about rumoured mugabe death or other president but it was debunked by the president coming out to talk...Buhari might not be dead(no sense celebrating someone death) but he might be medically not capable.You think Osibanjo will be allowed to do all the president in his capacity can do, you think Osibanjo is now ruling completely now....Yaraduwa case taught us a big lesson, when u create a power vacuum in this polarized country, things will happen...there is what they call public assurance, buhari going ghost mode no dey help.....make e come talk

Stop this noise. Yar'adua never handed power over to GEJ, Buharo did. There is no vacuum. The President has right to is private life while on vacation or sick leave. People take 6 weeks sick leave, what is wrong with the old man extending his sick leave for heaven's sake? Do a history check and see how many world presidents actually kept their health secrete. The most important thing was done. VP Osinbajo is acting as the president.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by cyprex: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolesmile:
I wish PMB quick recovery, if he is still alive.

AMEN.
I have no reason to doubt that he is alive.
I hope he returns back to work, soon.
He has got a lot of work to do and we cannot afford to have him away for too long, not to talk of dead, may God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by emi14: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria is tired of state burial. Comprehensive medical evaluation with satisfactory certificate must but produced buy subsequent presidential candidates . Vice president inconclusive. Gen. Sani Abacha. Umaru Yar'dua died in that hot Aso seat and now Buhari's is rumoured.

Non of them entered there without losing a life. Stella Obasanjo died while the husband Was the president.

What people still struggle for death in Aso rock I cannot guess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by chukwubyk: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
What is this noise for? Nigerians should let their president rest in peace. We all love him but Allah loves him most. Rest In Peace His Excellency!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by afamaustin(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with pmb
ok
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by OBIGS(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Afonja are happy right nw praying 4 baba 2 die but the tsunami waiting 4 u guys is doing press up waiting 4 anything 2 happen 2 baba. Una go no say hausa/Fulani no get joy dis time. North vs southwest. We dey watch

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by jrusky(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari see you life was this not what honest people were saying then that your health can not shoulder Nigeria headache but you wouldn't listen. Now that its obvious you health is gone if even you return too Nigeria today its very certain in the nest 4 months you will still go again for medical treatment please for how long will you be doing that

But because of the greed of some politicians and the greed of the North to get power by force by fire see what is about to end their greediness again like it was during Yardua. It's not by force to be president but for the North its by force and this is why they always ends up blaming themselves now the North big wigs has already turned night crawlers and night hawkers doing wee hour meetings upon meeting in different location because of Buhari situation. Una see una lives the North??

Any man or people who try to outsmart God always find himself or themselves in this kind of mess, power greed, oil greed, position greed is what is killing the North right now. Murtala was gone, Abacha was gone, Yardua was gone, Buhari we can't tell yet all the dead past leader from the north.

Well, Buhari wherever you are I wish you speedy recovery but remember it was your greed, your people greed and your party greed that put you in what you find yourself today, its not by force to be president.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerians still aren't Thinking or asking sensible questions .
1) who picked and sponsored buhari,a terribly sick dullard to become the presidential candidate of apc aa against other intelligent healthy younger candidates?

2) why was he chosen out of other candidates? He never had a goof record in anything but yet he was foisted on dumb Nigerians who couldn't use their brains properly.
3) why was tinubu desperate to become the vice presidential candidate of buhari by all means and at all cost before saraki and atiku foiled his plans?
4) if tinubu had succeeded in becoming the vice president ,and buhari happens to become incapacitated,that means tinubu would have automatically become the Nigeria president?
Nigerians need to start thinking to see through these politicians games and antics

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
cyprex:

AMEN.
I have no reason to doubt that he is alive.
I hope he returns back to work, soon.
He has got a lot of work to do and we cannot afford to have him away for too long, not to talk of dead, may God forbid!
If he is seriously sick will u still want him as ur president??

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by ripbubu: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

who told you baba would go to heaven, baba go don they tear fresh virgins way fresh pass mama zainab grin
lol
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
DropShot:

So, what's the fuss about? Even if he is eventually taken by his creator (I pray he lives longer than those wishing him death sha), don't we already have a president who will easily become the substantive president?
don't mind dat good for nothing who says he's a professor. What lies the essence of having a vice president? The difference btw Yar Adua's case and that of Buhari is the proper transfer of baton to the next in command. Buhari for all I care should take the time and attend to his health and forget the antics of those who wish him dead. One thing I know for sure is dat the wishes of man is not the wish God, God has the final say. Speed (convalescence) recovery to president Buhari, Amen!
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Stanbeto: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fayose na Prophet?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by haeyhins: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
May God spare the life of our present president (PMB). However, if he had indeed passed on, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

Now the handwriting is getting clearer, i guess Nigeria is coming closer to the lasting hope we have always wished for.

Prof Osinbajo might end up ruling for 10years (2 years from now to 2019, and another 2 terms.

Some will say he is not politically sound and doesnt know the game, well we dont need someone who is (as in the case of Donald Trump), since those who claim to be politically sound had failed us over and over again.

Perhaps we have seamlessly been led to our promise land.

The forces around it all are enormous, diabolic and deadly, but will surpass just so easily and effortlessly.

#NewNigeria is here

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by petitejolie(f): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
he's in coma

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
emi14:
Nigeria is tired of state burial. Comprehensive medical evaluation with satisfactory certificate must but produced buy subsequent presidential candidates . Vice president inconclusive. Gen. Sani Abacha. Umaru Yar'dua died in that hot Aso seat and now Buhari's is rumoured.

Non of them entered there without losing a life. Stella Obasanjo died while the husband Was the president.

What people still struggle for death in Aso rock I cannot guess.
that's no justifiable reason bro, with or without Aso-rock people still die. A person might be healthy this very minute and in d next hour he's gone. The human life is unpredictable. Ur submission is built on a faulty premise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by j1mmy: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
DropShot:

Written by a very naive person.

Since when did Northerners not threaten war when one of their own cannot finish his tenure and the next one?

Go read history before talking rubbish here:
Buhari's death can spark a civil war in Nigeria, if you are too dumb to know!
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by erukujeje(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Keep standing with him, you will soon stand at the grave yard. Olodo Hausa.

grin grin grin you no get chill

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
odogwubiafra:

ipob yoot
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by OBAGADAFFI: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
j1mmy:

Written by a very naive person.

Since when did Northerners not threaten war when one of their own cannot finish his tenure and the next one?

Go read history before talking rubbish here:
Buhari's death can spark a civil war in Nigeria, if you are too dumb to know!

Don't mind him, he should tell us how GEJ easily became the substantive president.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by BabaAduras: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Are you God that will determine when a human benign will die?

You must be one of those thoughtless, tribalistically beclouded thieves that are aiming to destabilized the government with the main purpose of stop the war on corruption.

Even if PMB dies now (God forbid), we have a VP that will continue the fight against corruption. Keep on wishing, "Ole omo nna"
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Snowstorm: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Baba don turn vegetable

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
three:
It would seem some were Privy to PMB's health prior to the elections!
Someone like Obj you mean? The way him carry order make dm tear him pdp membership card fear me sef. Now i understand. Him know say na yoruba man go eventually become presido for naija. True true na only soldierman sabi another soilderman body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.