Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall (62834 Views)

Yusuf Buhari’s Condition Is Now Stable - Guild Of Medical Directors / Count Port Harcourt Out Of Your Biafra – Albert Horsfall / Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by daninza: 12:30am On Feb 07, 2017
DONSMITH123:
grin grin grin grin grin
he is dead, it will soon b a reality, so keep standing
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Horus(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m9kVFnUXDI

Is President Buhari Dead Or Alive? (watch this video)
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by rengsho: 2:01am On Feb 07, 2017
gbegemaster:
Happy standing to you my dear

You will soon be standing alone.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:21am On Feb 07, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I wish him well, but his handlers aren't handling the issue at stake well. Dead or alive and incapacitated, no politics can stop Prof Osinbajo from being full time president. They shall gather and conspire but they will surely fail.

Where is the conspiracy?
Some of you are missing the reality on the ground and confusing it with your innate fears and imaginations.

The present situation is by comparison no way near what happened under the Yar Aduwa/Jonathan situation in which there was a power vacuum.

Currently, Buhari has already handed power to the Vice President Professor Osibanjo who is now the Acting President, with full presidential powers and so there is no power vacuum; unlike during the Yar Aduwa/Jonathan administration in which there was a vacuum because the president did not hand over power to his vice president.

Should anything happen to Buhari, the vice president is already in place and would simply continue what he is currently doing i.e. heading the country; the only additional requirement being to be sworn in as full president and he will cease to be acting - thats all.

Buhari has so far followed due process; ppl with small minds are just twisting things the way they like out of mischief or sheer ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by gbegemaster(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2017
rengsho:

You will soon be standing alone.
You failed to note the sarcasm in my comment. I'll modify it with yours for clarity sake
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by youngsoja: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2017
hmmmmmmm I have doubt this man is still alive.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
NO MIND THE CONSTANT LIES ERMNATING FROM THE PRESIDENCY.

FIRST NA VACATION.
NOW NA MEDICAL TREATMENT.

LET HIM JUST STEP DOWN FOR OSINBAJO.

BEFORE ANYBODY SAYS THAT I AM YORUBA,
LOOK MY NAME.
I AM 1000% BIAFRIAN

For osibanjo or tinubu?
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by bush112(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Keep standing with him, you will soon stand at the grave yard. Olodo Hausa.
lipsrsealed
odogwubiafra:

Keep standing with him, you will soon stand at the grave yard. Olodo Hausa.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by alaskido(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Baba does not want to step down or resign o. he wants to fight corruption to the last especially his best prisoner Col. Dasuki who arrested him during the 1985 coup. I told everyone online that fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting with the devil and evil spirits you do not see. Corruption has eaten deep into the fabrics of our politicians and all Nigerians. It was this same corruption that killed Muritala Mohammed and we pray that this same corruption will not kill Buhari o.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by ofwest47(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
A professor of English diagnosing medical condition of the President is a shame to you Mr. professor.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Chiedu4Trump: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
jusRadical:

For osibanjo or tinubu?

Osunbade Osinbanjo of course
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Osunbade Osinbanjo of course

Edu lease stop being wicked.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Chiedu4Trump: 1:35am On Feb 08, 2017
jusRadical:

Edu lease stop being wicked.

Haba how now?

I dey root for Osinbanjo seriously oh.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Haba how now?
I dey root for Osinbanjo seriously oh.

I no trust him at all. With all his lies? Remembef that tinubu is osibanjo.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Chiedu4Trump: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2017
jusRadical:

I no trust him at all. With all his lies? Remembef that tinubu is osibanjo.
My broda, he is better than Dullardlnho.
Osinbajo at least has certificate.
Cows won't be his priority.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

My bridal, he is better than Dullardlnho.
Osinbajo at least has certificate.
Cows won't be his priority.

I no talk am? you wicked. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Chiedu4Trump: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2017
jusRadical:

I no talk am? you wicked. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.