Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall (62833 Views)

Yusuf Buhari’s Condition Is Now Stable - Guild Of Medical Directors / Count Port Harcourt Out Of Your Biafra – Albert Horsfall / Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by YoungestElder(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
UK is and has remained the cause of Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Horus(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ccKfytshM

Nigerians Want To Know The State Of Buhari's Health - Femi Falana

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by mvem(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
progress69:

Stop this noise. Yar'adua never handed power over to GEJ, Buharo did. There is no vacuum. The President has right to is private life while on vacation or sick leave. People take 6 weeks sick leave, what is wrong with the old man extending his sick leave for heaven's sake? Do a history check and see how many world presidents actually kept their health secrete. The most important thing was done. VP Osinbajo is acting as the president.
....which country was that and which president....were this countries as volatile and sensitive as this one, the presidents said to hv hidden there health issues did it stop them from performing there major duties....i get what u re saying but nigeria is not like any other country, they are a lot of complexes and to consider the situation we are in now. In this period(recession) we need a gov that would be able to take significant decisions, do u think Osibanjo would be allowed to do so...u say 6 weeks, what of if the 6 weeks comes and go will u give him anoda 6 weeks....okay lets wait and see in this period of uncertainity and great economic problems, when the president is needed more....lets just wait
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by TFCfootball: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
“That excuse was too dumb…waiting to collect investigation results? Where is he sitting to wait for the result? Is it in front of the consulting room or the laboratory?."

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by bobochem: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
DropShot:
Even some professors have proved to be dumber than the common wailing zombies.

The important question should be: did PMB hand over to his vice before he left? We all know he did.

So, what's the fuss about? Even if he is eventually taken by his creator (I pray he lives longer than those wishing him death sha), don't we already have a president who will easily become the substantive president?
vice president position in Nigeria is null and void this because Mr VP cannot decide on some cogent issues, such as signing of budget,etc.or do u think sakari will listening to VP he once called mere commissioner. Think?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by friidA22(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Keep standing with him, you will soon stand at the grave yard. IOlodo Hausa.
i concur. Soon their eyes go open. The fink say we no know

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by emi14: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
franciskaine:
that's no justifiable reason bro, with or without Aso-rock people still die. A person might be healthy this very minute and in d next hour he's gone. The human life is unpredictable. Ur submission is built on a faulty premise.

The source of my submissions and facts therein are verifiable and sustainable. Your opinion and sense of reasoning
May differ is nobodies problem likewise main. Your logic derailed where the serial death of our presidents and relatives where not considered . Could those death be directed to coincidence?
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by progress69: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
mvem:
....which country was that and which president....were this countries as volatile and sensitive as this one, the presidents said to hv hidden there health issues did it stop them from performing there major duties....i get what u re saying but nigeria is not like any other country, they are a lot of complexes and to consider the situation we are in now. In this period(recession) we need a gov that would be able to take significant decisions, do u think Osibanjo would be allowed to do so...u say 6 weeks, what of if the 6 weeks comes and go will u give him anoda 6 weeks....okay lets wait and see in this period of uncertainity and great economic problems, when the president is needed more....lets just wait

Read what i wrote well and can me back. I only gave an instance where normal healthy civil servants or whatever private sector worker take sick leave as long as 6 weeks. What is wrong with him extending his leave? The country has been in reccession before now that does not mean Mr President should not seek medical attention. Osinbajo has been presiding over FEC meeting where critical decisions are taken. Cut the old man some slacks, if he needa rest, he is entitled to it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
onatisi:
Nigerians still aren't Thinking or asking sensible questions .
1) who picked and sponsored buhari,a terribly sick dullard to become the presidential candidate of apc aa against other intelligent healthy younger candidates?

2) why was he chosen out of other candidates? He never had a goof record in anything but yet he was foisted on dumb Nigerians who couldn't use their brains properly.
3) why was tinubu desperate to become the vice presidential candidate of buhari by all means and at all cost before saraki and atiku foiled his plans?
4) if tinubu had succeeded in becoming the vice president ,and buhari happens to become incapacitated,that means tinubu would have automatically become the Nigeria president?
Nigerians need to start thinking to see through these politicians games and antics
BLESS ME PROPHET, I NEED A HEALING TOUCH FROM YOU wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
progress69:

Read what i wrote well and can me back. I only gave an instance where normal healthy civil servants or whatever private sector worker take sick leave as long as 6 weeks. What is wrong with him extending his leave? The country has been in reccession before now that does not mean Mr President should not seek medical attention. Osinbajo has been presiding over FEC meeting where critical decisions are taken. Cut the old man some slacks, if he needa rest, he is entitled to it.
OMENKA grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by vabok(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
NO MIND THE CONSTANT LIES ERMNATING FROM THE PRESIDENCY.

FIRST NA VACATION.
NOW NA MEDICAL TREATMENT.

LET HIM JUST STEP DOWN FOR OSINBAJO.

BEFORE ANYBODY SAYS THAT I AM YORUBA,
LOOK MY NAME.
I AM 1000% BIAFRIAN

A Biafran-American I can see...
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

BLESS ME PROPHET, I NEED A HEALING TOUCH FROM YOU wink
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free.
Many Nigerians don't like hearing the truth and it is sad that many still see the likes of tinubu and his co conspirators in apc as heroes of democracy.
Tinubu and co knew buhari couldn't last long but yet they kept on lying to Nigerians,the million dollar question is ,why??

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Chiedu4Trump: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
vabok:

A Biafran-American I can see...
Still BIAFRIAN

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with pmb
Hor-de, you just want attention.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by ORENTELUV: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na wa ooo
, matter
Don tire
Me for naija embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by MALBMAJOR: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
I stand with buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by hylyne(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with pmb

Quote me, you're standing alone.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by sse4u: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
may God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
I hope with all these events the north will soon learn to drop the power-belongs-to-us mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by lilyheaven: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Royals1st:
If not that power and money involved with PMB age he should just respect him self and resign but greed won't let him do that is only GOD that will safe 9ja politician's
You are just right,
@ this age of his, he is supposed to be advising the young ones, power and money are vanity. One day they will all fade away.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by lilyheaven: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:
I hope with all these events the north will soon learn to drop the power-belongs-to-us mentality.
Oyo na their case,
With all the power they think they have acquired, what positive change did it bring for them ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by goodnews777: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
God can allow anyone to be in power but there are dire consequences when authority is used to hinder the work of God. Jesus says the gates of hell will not prevail against His church

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Gideonjerry(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Baba has flown to the great b*****d grin
Mr pilot na u fly am abi?
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by orlawaley06: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
[i][/i]may God help us in dis hopeless country..
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by EAZY2422(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with pmb
how is it our concern?if u like fvck wit him.jst knw that he cannot handle u in the other room.shikena

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
It's beginning to seem likely that Yemi Osinbajo will be president of Nigeria. . . .

All power truly belongs to God and he hands it to whomever he wants/wills!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
The Proff must be insane.
Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
The nomad is power-drunk!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by phranq(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with pmb
How can u stand with someone that is bedridden?? U r supposed to lie down with him.. You are wicked ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by Apoztl3(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

who told you baba would go to heaven, baba go don they tear fresh virgins way fresh pass mama zainab grin
You mean Mrs "grin oza room" (Aisha)?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by famzynet: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with pmb

You see your life. You are standing with someone on life support machine. You stand with a tyrant. You stand with a dictator that has made mess of this country. He does not even care if you exist.mmmswwwwwh

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall by pussyAvenger: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.