Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

#IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest (52358 Views)

Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by ichommy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolesmile:
Come out and join us on the streets.

cheesy
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by satowind(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Why she no they road internet cowards
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by leobrownish(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
all these yeyebrities and their sugar coated scamming mouth.... asif she dey use most of the things wey she write
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by nazzyon(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Intellectual face of Tuface against protest

By Tayo Ogunbiyi

Before now, pop songster, Innocent Idibia, widely known as Tuface, cuts the picture of an apolitical person whose chief concern is his music, fame and wealth. This writer has followed Tuface’s musical career since he was with the defunct Plantation Boyz.

Tuface was actually the true face of the now rested Plantation Boyz (Blackface and Face as other members of the group) which made wave few years back in the local music scene. As the three artistes that made up the defunct group went on solo run, it is Tuface that turned out to be an instant hit of the lot.

Like the maverick late Afro beat, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, since he released the block buster single, African Queen, Tuface has continued to churn out one monster hit after the other. Till date, he remains perhaps the most decorated Nigerian artiste of all time, consistently winning laurels both at home and abroad.

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=18170
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by tundeshola(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kum out nd join d protest aunty yemi.....atleast she try she showed support unlike d celebpolitician..u no d rest
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by awesomet1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
DSS or No DSS, Tuface innocent Idibia let many down.. Resistance and struggle is the spirit of a freedom fighter.. Nigerians are tired and it seems knew the contemplation of many when he chose to protest.

Now we see the boots but we can't find the soldier..
AnotherVoiceSilenced#

As a true Arewa born, IStandWithNigeria##

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by slawali: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
I think the only people that can rule this co3 are corrupt ppl like GEJ because nigerians are not after development ,we are only after our stomach.BUhari shld just forget develop and allow ppl to steal anyhow like jonathan,open nigeria border for ppl to import anything they want then hunger will automathecally reduce. But to my own knowledge capital development is our issue but nigerians fail to understanstand that. God bless our dear co3.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Nancykay: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:
good morning Yemi. she just woke up

grin grin grin grin
Funny

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by rainerboy1010: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
IStandwithnigeria

1 Share

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Orikinla1: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hijackers of the protest have already fished in the troubled waters and made millions.
Sponsors paid for the printing of the placards.
Money has changed hands.
#istandwithNigeria is not different from #istandwithBuhari. grin
Welcome to Nigeria.
Enjoy their political hysteria.

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by jerrywill(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
See no be to post for hereranthere o No be ig o No be nl o No be fb o No be twitter o
Na to carry ur shaken yeye sef cummat here be the thing
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by back2sender: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolesmile:
Come out and join us on the streets.
No mind the yeye fowl, na weavon and braid be her problem.
I stand with President Buhari Jare. Baba please enjoy your vacation until you want to Come back, person when work deserves a good vacation.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by icon8: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Illiterates everywhere!!!

ARM robbery ko, LEG thievery ni. Price of attachment for braids HAVE increased indeed.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by SmartMugu: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
nazzyon:
Intellectual face of Tuface against protest

By Tayo Ogunbiyi

Before now, pop songster, Innocent Idibia, widely known as Tuface, cuts the picture of an apolitical person whose chief concern is his music, fame and wealth. This writer has followed Tuface’s musical career since he was with the defunct Plantation Boyz.

Tuface was actually the true face of the now rested Plantation Boyz (Blackface and Face as other members of the group) which made wave few years back in the local music scene. As the three artistes that made up the defunct group went on solo run, it is Tuface that turned out to be an instant hit of the lot.

Like the maverick late Afro beat, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, since he released the block buster single, African Queen, Tuface has continued to churn out one monster hit after the other. Till date, he remains perhaps the most decorated Nigerian artiste of all time, consistently winning laurels both at home and abroad.

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=18170
After all that, he messed up on this one. Next time, even if he's sharing free food for everyone, he doesn't have to inform anyone - even the starving ones. Why? Because he can change his mind before they get to the food.
Folks like Charlie and Seyi Law that came out, did they die? Rather the people trust them more.
Why start something and wait for someone else to bear the consequences of finishing it.
So far, it's been a peaceful protest and no one has been hurt in its cause which is great.
Those the protest in intended for know they need to do their jobs.
A next protest organized by anyone with a notable voice will definitely attract more public awareness, so the sleeping elective so can wake up to reality.

I hope someone like Charlie and Seyi Law would be glad to wake these greedy leaders up months from now if things remain the same, that's where a real revolution begins.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
From today Seyilaw and Baba Charli boy are the true legends from now on.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by segzyogondus(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
How many you dey use for your one hair style before ?? See madam all this na show self make dem no spoil ur music ministry u dey talk for Instagram no be ur mate dey street surprisingly na how many Naija celebrities come out self cos I never hear reach or pass five names ooo .... Mk I hear una talk anyhow for social media about the Protest like say una gree come out or contribute first the Thunder wen go fire una na the one wen dey follow Naija people Protest right now for inside this hot Sun.....
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by lastmessenger: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
The fact that some evil souls still support this government baffles me. I cant wait for this government to end.
What have really gained other than pain and misery from this God forsaken government? Nigerians have really learnt their lesson. There is no born to rule anywhere.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
I really don't blame Tuface for not showing up he could have been mobbed he could have received threats there are many possibilities we must consider before we put him down.

There are those who lead from the front lines , those who launch the platform and those who are only there when the light shines. The best way to protest is to not reveal your plans but take the necessary actions needed to pass your point across Martin Luther King didn't announce everything.

Once he put out the video I knew that was not the wisest decision ever but the pressure and insults and backlash was hard to bear.

Your safety is not guaranteed and no one is ready to leave children fatherless

We will never forge forward if we always keep looking back and pointing fingers at what he did he was still brave that he didn't follow through doesn't make him a weak person he is human.

I didnt go because I saw these issue coming you can't patch your way through life only interacting with your own people and expect to get somewhere you must interact with people different from you people who may know more than you but are willing to share that knowledge. When you become president make sure you involve everyone
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by ayeniidowu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
gunners160:
If by Thursday our president is not back, they should declare Friday till Monday as public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open boarder, we all go to London and look for him....
Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!... WE NO GO GREE OOOO
your are very funny.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:

LoL
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
DSS or No DSS, Tuface innocent Idibia let many down.. Resistance and struggle is the spirit of a freedom fighter.. Nigerians are tired and it seemed Tuface knew the contemplation of many when he chose to protest.

Now we see the boots but we can't find the soldier..
AnotherVoiceSilenced#

As a true Arewa born, IStandWithNigeria##
Smelly the only thing wey I like about you na your sweet replies.......and that fitted picture

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by willibounce1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
This girl is not intelligent at all. No wonder she's always singing rubbish. "Abrukutu mama" "mama jollof" "buy me ferrari" and all sorts of crap. She is so carried away with materialistic garbage. Imagine say na attachment hair na im she see to mention. And who tell am say okada no dey collect 50 naira again. This what happens when you don't keep shut especially when you know you are not so intellectually sound. Person wey no dey enter okada dey yarn dust. On top of that, you still no follow protest.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by ericmor: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
daveP:
Iffai hear say Yemi dey use Kerosene. She just dey yarn that so that peeps go feel comfort from her.

This isn't me and you sitting on a mango tree. Its me and you on the streets, showing our placards. Ayayayaya.

Does she has to use kerosin for her to know? It seems u don't know what's happening in the country
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Splashme: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hemanwel:
Imagine most organizations in Nigeria are not running on Diesel, they would have not only increased their workers' salary, they would have also expanded and created more jobs.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Smellymouth: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cummando,i sight you bruh..

Nuff Respekt..

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by yedidiah(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
All these ones wey Na on social media dem dey do their own protest.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
Cummando,i sight you bruh..

Nuff Respekt..
Baba see I dey rehearse dance for u
Its called smellywu

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by prettyomidan: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
johnstar:
Idiot, come and join us here #ewu
haba
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by gadpeter(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Alade we know these things.... but what u are saying don't cut it! una problem b say una talk too much and act less
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:
na wa for u ooooOoo u na her roommate
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Nairasolutions: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Happy new year Yemi Savage sorry Tiwa Alade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.