Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

#IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest (52355 Views)

Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Ebookmathswaec: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by daveP(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
ericmor:

Does she has to use kerosin for her to know? It seems u don't know what's happening in the country
oga can you listen to yourself?

She is busy writing all these on social media instead of coming out to join us on the streets to protest.

Why I'm I even explaining undecided

Dumb and siggy found
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by ericmor: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
daveP:
oga can you listen to yourself?

She is busy writing all these on social media instead of coming out to join us on the streets to protest.

Why I'm I even explaining undecided

Dumb and siggy found

What are u saying? U said how would she know the price of koresin and I tried correcting u but u decided to reply with stories
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by Smickymino(f): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Erngie post=53471879]good morning Yemi. she just woke up[/quote grin grin grin grin
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by daveP(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
ericmor:

What are u saying? U said how would she know the price of koresin and I tried correcting u but u decided to reply with stories
undecided undecided

It's not the knowing that matters. Its the pain behind dropping your cash to use it that is what I'm here for.

I don't explain to ignoramuses.

Think
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest by ericmor: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
daveP:
undecided undecided

It's not the knowing that matters. Its the pain behind dropping your cash to use it that is what I'm here for.

I don't explain to ignoramuses.

Think

Another frustrated and confused Person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.