Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) (45912 Views)

Photos: Gov Okowa In A Love Up Photos With His Youngest Aide Ossai Ovie Lagos / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by ybalogs(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
And Waffarians go dey form smartest .So una dey allow rogues dey rule you since abi?Una don fall we hands jooor.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
y
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
iykebest1:
I am not surprised. Nigeria is run by cabals. me am just looking for a reputable cabal to join. since that's the only way to the top.
abeg when you find one holla me

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by dumie(f): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
It is paramount to know, that amongst those three governor's.. Ibori is the best performing governor Delta state has ever had..Deltans experienced the best governance during his tenure...Take it or leave it... Hence the celebration

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by yedidiah(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Probably the man to take over from Okowa is in that picture too.
Make I organise my guys too make we snap our own...
#Gbaramaaaaa

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Ebidave001(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Realali:
who james ibori don help make hin pack well jare
please, ask b4 u conclude.
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by ayamAgenius: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
using sequential successive gaussian algorithm, i can predict the next gov'nor from this image... cool grin grin grin cool

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Akaujaa(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
iykebest1:
I am not surprised. Nigeria is run by cabals. me am just looking for a reputable cabal to join. since that's the only way to the top.

Bros, let me know when you find one ooo. Me too, I don dey look for one since. Na d surest way to the top.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Akaujaa(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
sanky346:
Ibori the Godfather. The Odorigborigbo 1 of Africa. Let's stop castigating him . He erred and has been adequately punished for it. He has been jailed and properties taken back from him. He deserves to have his life back.

Then give him his life back, if you are the one holding it.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by CioAngels(f): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
informant001:
Here's a throwback photo Delta State Former Governor Chief James Ibori, Delta State Former Governor Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan , Current Governor Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa , and Senator Representing Delta South James Manager in their kits ahead of a football match.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/throwback-photo-of-delta-governor-james.html
The fantasticaly corrupt thieves. May all the Deities in Delta state Humiliate, disgrace, punish and Judge you all Publicly for Stealing the Common Wealth of all the Deltans.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by ddippset(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
sanky346:
Ibori the Godfather. The Odorigborigbo 1 of Africa. Let's stop castigating him . He erred and has been adequately punished for it. He has been jailed and properties taken back from him. He deserves to have his life back.
and who is holding his life? who is stopping him from having his life back? abi they should make him have his life back by making him senator or minister? or perhaps give him a 3rd term as governor. is that what you mean?

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by SalamRushdie: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Team of life
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Orikinla1: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
They have been using Delta State for their political soccer.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
informant001:
Here's a throwback photo Delta State Former Governor Chief James Ibori, Delta State Former Governor Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan , Current Governor Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa , and Senator Representing Delta South James Manager in their kits ahead of a football match.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/throwback-photo-of-delta-governor-james.html

Him be get belly like person wee swear since nah
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by NaijaBlend: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jersey No 4, GET READY!

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by jasawa: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
akoko11:
I dey come, two of them had rule delta State, one is now ruling and d last is warming up, deltans should we allow this to continue? I wish I know I for join this picture that day
this clearly show that the statement "Born to Rule" is applicable everywhere.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by freeborn76(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Watch out for jersey number 9, he is the next governor grin grin grin grin nonsense!

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg which fraternity them dey? I wan join

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Obdk: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
iykebest1:
if to say my papa na part of that team, even if say na second keeper, by now we for get hope of Governor.

I just pity the team wey play against.. No looting for dem. Team ibori

Billionaire team.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by room089: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Amori dey dia?
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Ebookmathswaec: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
although he is a criminal, but he is still a "DON" in river state. just like Fayose in Ekiti
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Obdk: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
highrise07:
although he is a criminal, but he is still a "DON" in river state. just like Fayose in Ekiti

Afonja slow brain
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by babadee1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
E be like say na this picture dem dey take choose who go govern Delta state.
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by davibid: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
By the time all the people in that pic rule finish there will be nothing left to rule again in delta state grin grin grin

Governors football team

#MakingSense

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ibori looks like a bully. he has always been a fat boy . no difference though . he looks the same now only with swag of a looter and thief now
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by barcaboi(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
sanky346:
hmm
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Baba4dgals: 2:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by davidif: 3:23am On Feb 07, 2017
akoko11:
I dey come, two of them had rule delta State, one is now ruling and d last is warming up, deltans should we allow this to continue? I wish I know I for join this picture that day

That is why we need to amend the constitution to allow anyone who lives in a state to be able to run for govt in that state. That's how things work in saner climes. If someone can prove residency in a state then they should be able to run for office there. I have never understood how a person who lives abroad or somewhere else in Nigeria would run for office in a place where he only visits during christmas and new year meanwhile someone who has lived there for decades can't run for office there since his state of origin is elsewhere. As long as you are a citizen of Nigeria you should be able to run for office anywhere. This is how you break up the cabals that run the states and pass the office on to there friends and family members when they have stepped down.
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by davidif: 3:23am On Feb 07, 2017
dainformant:
so na dese men hold Delta state since.

That is why we need to amend the constitution to allow anyone who lives in a state to be able to run for govt in that state. That's how things work in saner climes. If someone can prove residency in a state then they should be able to run for office there. I have never understood how a person who lives abroad or somewhere else in Nigeria would run for office in a place where he only visits during christmas and new year meanwhile someone who has lived there for decades can't run for office there since his state of origin is elsewhere. As long as you are a citizen of Nigeria you should be able to run for office anywhere. This is how you break up the cabals that run the states and pass the office on to there friends and family members when they have stepped down.
Love Machine:
Na so all of them lining up go rotate the governship of delta state among themselves.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by davidif: 3:26am On Feb 07, 2017
iykebest1:

That is why we need to amend the constitution to allow anyone who lives in a state to be able to run for govt in that state. That's how things work in saner climes. If someone can prove residency in a state then they should be able to run for office there. I have never understood how a person who lives abroad or somewhere else in Nigeria would run for office in a place where he only visits during christmas and new year meanwhile someone who has lived there for decades can't run for office there since his state of origin is elsewhere.

As long as you are a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria you should be able to run for office anywhere in the republic. This is one way you break up the cabals that run these states like there personal possesion and hand it over to friends and family members when there time is up.

APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video)