Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) (45904 Views)

Photos: Gov Okowa In A Love Up Photos With His Youngest Aide Ossai Ovie Lagos / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by todaynewsreview: 4:45am On Feb 07, 2017
akoko11:
I dey come, two of them had rule delta State, one is now ruling and d last is warming up, deltans should we allow this to continue? I wish I know I for join this picture that day

Love Machine:
Na so all of them lining up go rotate the governship of delta state among themselves.

Jacksparr0w127:
See Okowa cheesy cheesy

Logically, they've been rotating and will continue to rotate that Delta power house amongst those in that picture.

All is well

iykebest1:
if to say my papa na part of that team, even if say na second keeper, by now we for get hope of Governor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Rocketicon(m): 6:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmmmm Nigerians which way forward
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
It has been a long time Governor Okowa dey wear glasses.
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by chris31(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Love Machine:
Na so all of them lining up go rotate the governship of delta state among themselves.
If u cant beat them u join them......In naija what matters how far u can go is the cliq u join.
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by akoko11: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
davidif:

That is why we need to amend the constitution to allow anyone who lives in a state to be able to run for govt in that state. That's how things work in saner climes. If someone can prove residency in a state then they should be able to run for office there. I have never understood how a person who lives abroad or somewhere else in Nigeria would run for office in a place where he only visits during christmas and new year meanwhile someone who has lived there for decades can't run for office there since his state of origin is elsewhere. As long as you are a citizen of Nigeria you should be able to run for office anywhere. This is how you break up the cabals that run the states and pass the office on to there friends and family members when they have stepped down.

Bro, do u think that gonna work in Nigeria now, though ur suggestion is pretty cool but on the other hand, don't u think some if this so called residents will milk d state treasury dry to develop their home town, show nonchalant attitude towards d indigenes of the state indirectly?
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by loopmangoat(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
akoko11:
I dey come, two of them had rule delta State, one is now ruling and d last is warming up, deltans should we allow this to continue? I wish I know I for join this picture that day
Hahahahahaha
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by davidif: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
akoko11:

Bro, do u think that gonna work in Nigeria now, though ur suggestion is pretty cool but on the other hand, don't u think some if this so called residents will milk d state treasury dry to develop their home town, show nonchalant attitude towards d indigenes of the state indirectly?

Milk them dry? How are they going to do that if you have strong checks and balances? You think the constituents would stand by and let that happen?

Anybody running for office knows he has to do a good job to win re-elections or else he will be sent packing. That my friend is a great motivation.
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by MONITZ: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
davidif:

That is why we need to amend the constitution to allow anyone who lives in a state to be able to run for govt in that state. That's how things work in saner climes. If someone can prove residency in a state then they should be able to run for office there. I have never understood how a person who lives abroad or somewhere else in Nigeria would run for office in a place where he only visits during christmas and new year meanwhile someone who has lived there for decades can't run for office there since his state of origin is elsewhere. As long as you are a citizen of Nigeria you should be able to run for office anywhere. This is how you break up the cabals that run the states and pass the office on to there friends and family members when they have stepped down.

I think the constitution has something in place addressing this malady bt just that we as a people choose to ignore it because of our selfish reasons....The constitution is not our problem bt the implementation and the people re the obstacles....
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Obdk:

Afonja slow brain
....idiat

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by akoko11: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
davidif:

Milk them dry? How are they going to do that if you have strong checks and balances? You think the constituents would stand by and let that happen?

Anybody running for office knows he has to do a good job to win re-elections or else he will be sent packing. That my friend is a great motivation.

What u are saying is an ideal society, u will agree with me that there is no ideal Society. We can give ur idea a trial but with a good transparent check n balance system
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by davidif: 4:51am On Feb 08, 2017
akoko11:

What u are saying is an ideal society, u will agree with me that there is no ideal Society. We can give ur idea a trial but with a good transparent check n balance system

So you are saying that there are no people of integrity in Nigeria who would work for the good of the society they live in?
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by akoko11: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
davidif:

So you are saying that there are no people of integrity in Nigeria who would work for the good of the society they live in?

Definitely there are people of integrity in Nigeria but they are very few, and they are not allowed to be in govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.