Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

"Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi (26843 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by latissimusDorsi: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pictures of her being burnt and confirmation it is her or......

Adontblivit
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by Splashme: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
No smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by Alvinnado(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rubbish news ,make una no dey allow this kind news for here abeg

1 Like

Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by IPOB123london: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
lollypeezle(m): 6:38pm
i pray that whosoever wish my president death, will lose his president dis year IJN

This is a country where lawlessness has taken over and stupidity is been hailed

#IStandWithShitesMembe

STUPIDITY aside; i put my soul on it!

on one account u will go first before your very eyes

how could people be so cruel and wicked all in the name of religion

useless president that should be really looking after cow

1 Like

Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by 5thcolm(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Picture of her being burnt or i cant blive dis
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by Charly68: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Why would the military do such a thing to an old woman...haba!this bloggers should be careful
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by delishpot: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Well, if Na lie, let Nigeria Army deny it Na. After all they were tagged abi Na mentioned in his tweet. Doesn't look like he is making claims behind their backs.

1 Like

Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by IPOB123london: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
imagine if Taliban killed 100 US soldier and only for white house to come out to deny it

do you know the consequence eh

however boko harem killed 100 soldiers and the army denied the report only for boko harem to release their picture evidence

what a country full of monkeys and baboons

oya shout it loud

power must return to north; eya the angels are dancing in heaven

2 Likes

Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by Kudan: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't think if this person PMB will escape the Blood of these people

1 Like

Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by Ebookmathswaec: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by stonemasonn: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
El Rufai will continue where Buhari stopped.

El Rufai for president tongue

1 Like

Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by Baba4dgals: 2:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Welcome to zoo
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by Trexnemesis(m): 3:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Wetin be dis nah? Abeg commot di scary face jareh!
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Ganiyat72:
The blood of those shiite kill by buhari and his army will hunt him even to his grave. No peace for the wicked.

Buhari and his entire family shall pay for all the innocent blood he shed. Even though he buhari escapes, his offspring will never escape the long arm of karma.
The wages of sin is death

Although I do not support the killing of innocent lives and will not oppose your prayer if your allegations against Buhari are correct; however, I would equally request that you should also extend such prayer to Jonathan, under whose regime similar killings of Shiites Muslims also occurred under the leadership and supervision of an Igbo general, Brig. Gen S Okuh.
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by j1mmy: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerian or taliban!
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by tolguy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
evidence??
Re: "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi by Coolgent(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ganiyat72:
The blood of those shiite kill by buhari and his army will hunt him even to his grave. No peace for the wicked.

Buhari and his entire family shall pay for all the innocent blood he shed. Even though he buhari escapes, his offspring will never escape the long arm of karma.
The wages of sin is death
Back to sender!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.