Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 (113669 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Baba4dgals: 2:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by phoenix480(m): 6:50am On Feb 07, 2017
What of CFA with maximum of 2 years experience for the Graduate Analyst position.

To even attain CFA status, aside passing all 3 levels of exam, you need to show evidence of 4 years of finance experience.

Incredible!!!

dingbang:
25_years with ACCA certificate..

Buhari please don't die again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by dingbang(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2017
phoenix480:
What of CFA with maximum of 2 years experience for the Graduate Analyst position.

To even attain CFA status, aside passing all 3 levels of exam, you need to show evidence of 4 years of finance experience.

Incredible!!!

lol I dey tell u say Nigerian hr staff need divine slap... All of them

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2017
martinsfm:
Ive actually applied...I finished from a state uni...I have friends that are 22-23 years...just saying...but based on 2015 thread... Sahara group is a scam...their recruitment process is very stressful , they asked dem to buy nigerian 1994 football jersey...they even made a video....bt at the end...no one of nairaland got selected...im guessing they av deir candidates already...I hope ds year wud differ...
I know 20!!!
But sha, this ppl no even reply my application last year oo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by cc150615(f): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Without wanting to sound defensive, I'll say y'all should not discourage ppl, I dunno which recruitment y'all are talking about but with reference to the recruitment Sahara group did in 2014; Yes the process was quite hectic and stressful but a lot of ppl that I know were employed based on merit and the working conditions are quite above average when compared with other coys in the same industry.
So if you have all the requirements, apply for the job and put in your best.
I'm passionate to see y'all succeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by martinsfm(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2017
macaranta:

Lol those peeps are high AF.. Give you task by 8pm and you are to submit in the morning,search for Jersey, do creative video etc etc.. Anyone applying for this job should play sias elastic heart on repeat.
lol...I read u d thread na.... me wey I no dy get light for here...u go gv me tas by 8pm...na u go do am ur sef..lol
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by martinsfm(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Never did...I applied too...just saying wt peeps sud prepare for... I dint apply last year...bt wt I read frm sahara on nairaland is wt im saying...
cc150615:
Without wanting to sound defensive, I'll say y'all should not discourage ppl, I dunno which recruitment y'all are talking about but with reference to the recruitment Sahara group did in 2014; Yes the process was quite hectic and stressful but a lot of ppl that I know were employed based on merit and the working conditions are quite above average when compared with other coys in the same industry.
So if you have all the requirements, apply for the job and put in your best.
I'm passionate to see y'all succeed.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Gnen: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sahara Sahara Sahara!!!!! At first I taught it was an Oil & gas E&P job to worth all the stressfull and out of this world recruitment process.. Even Mckinsey and B&G are not as crazy as this in their recruitment process. Come to think of it on top wetin(#150,000 per Month) which is 50:50 of full employment after the programme. Sincerely, The HR in this company needs to fear God and not use the unemployment in Nigeria to sabotage the masses. You guys can conduct a recruitment exercise and still retain the best without going through all this rubbish. All this 'find 1998 Jersey' and craps is lack of professionalism. By the way we all know those that will enter through back doors will not even sweat a bit for offer letter.

Again Sahara HR are bunch of Mad people and Dogs.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by 1cor2v9: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gnen:
Sahara Sahara Sahara!!!!! At first I taught it was an Oil & gas E&P job to worth all the stressfull and out of this world recruitment process.. Even Mckinsey and B&G are not as crazy as this in their recruitment process. Come to think of it on top wetin(#150,000 per Month) which is 50:50 of full employment after the programme. Sincerely, The HR in this company needs to fear God and not use the unemployment in Nigeria to sabotage the masses. You guys can conduct a recruitment exercise and still retain the best without going through all this rubbish. All this 'find 1998 Jersey' and craps is lack of professionalism. By the way we all know those that will enter through back doors will not even sweat a bit for offer letter.

the gods have spoken.
let he dat have ears listen
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by martinsfm(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cc cc15061
Gnen:

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by bibasports: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello everyone!

please i just completed my application but didn't find any link to submit....I need guide please.

Many Thanks
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gnen:

Except they've changed, this is correct. To add, the salary is negotiable, I think it's possible to get more or less than 150. But the fact that full employment is not auto; lemme face my work abeg. But the coy is standard!!!

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by martinsfm(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
bibasports:
Hello everyone!

please i just completed my application but didn't find any link to submit....I need guide please.

Many Thanks
was it nt e-recruiter u used? Its easy na
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 09, 2017
martinsfm:

facing same issue here,hw do u submit
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by COA1: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
@bibasports & Randy 91,
To submit, you should use e-recruiter.ng, ensure you have completely and accurately filled all sections of your profile, go to job listings in the menu bar where you logged in from, click on view/apply for the job you want to apply, then click apply on the page that opens. You should be good to go if you follow these steps. Goodluck!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by jaybiz007(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Gnen:

Chief, I got your pm, but I can't access my Nairaland email account.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by DanielsParker(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
I have been invited for a test scheduled to take place next week ( 3rd march) . I really don't understand this "jersey" talk of a thing. . .
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Comfyski(f): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mine us for march 4...where's your venue..
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by tapzy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mine is for March 4. Who has an Idea What the test looks like?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Gnen:

I got their assessment invite today. With this, it'll be better I stay put in my place and reject the invite. I'm currently in Zaria
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Genchem93: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
I also got the invitation today. Pls can someone help out with what is expected during the test (possibly past questions). And what the company is all about. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by ikkie(f): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mine is march 4 at ikorodu
Who is going with me
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Comfyski:
Mine us for march 4...where's your venue..

Sadly abuja. Is that the only venue
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
martinsfm:

Nice to see you here as well! Hope you got an invite?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Izen: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please, the email I got states that I should follow @iamsaharagroup on Twitter and send them an email stating my name, course of study, and programme I applied for. Please, is this advisable?? I feel the FOT acceptance is sufficient and this is just a way to get into our private businesses.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Tfbeabi: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Izen post=54031786]Please, the email I got states that I should follow @iamsaharagroup on Twitter and send them an email stating my name, course of study, and programme I applied for. Please, is this advisable?? I feel the FOT acceptance is sufficient and this is just a way to get into our private businesses.

I also got this too... I hope this is not necessary... And please my test us for 4th of march, Jkk house... But with all the comments am reading... Is it worth it?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am not going after going through all the comments I heard is for the rich
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by shogat(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
How can I reschedule pls?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by agroronnie: 3:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Can one reschedule from lagos to ph, from previous thread i heard of 3 centers lagos, abj, ph and we'd hv to call dragnet to reschedule.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by joshyo1(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2017
icehood:
Am not going after going through all the comments I heard is for the rich

you should have kept it to yourself, you don't have to discourage those who which to try, in life people miss opportunity because of lack of 'will power to try and try again.'
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by viktore77: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2017
What is the nature of the test? Please
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by gracias5567(f): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please full list of sahara recruitment stages. Is entry into Sahara group that difficult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.