Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 (113712 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by gracias5567(f): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please full list of sahara recruitment stages. Is entry into Sahara group that difficult?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Chy27: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen,

Sahara group is not a bad place to start. If you are invited, I will advice you take it very seriously especially if you don't have a better offer. Rejecting an invite just because of the recruitment process which you are not certain will follow same pattern is stupidity.

The hiring process is part of what makes the company what it is.

Now, this is a Graduate Program meaning you will be paid for doing nothing but learning.

After the program, things will change.

Note you don't need to be rich or have an insider to get the job.

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by cc150615(f): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
I still stand here, I'm amazed at how some 'job seekers' think to say the least.
cc150615:
Without wanting to sound defensive, I'll say y'all should not discourage ppl, I dunno which recruitment y'all are talking about but with reference to the recruitment Sahara group did in 2014; Yes the process was quite hectic and stressful but a lot of ppl that I know were employed based on merit and the working conditions are quite above average when compared with other coys in the same industry.
So if you have all the requirements, apply for the job and put in your best.
I'm passionate to see y'all succeed.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
I perused through the last sahara recruitment thread, and I saw that the applicants were asked to bring a white nokia 3310 and USA 94 Nigeria Jersey. Maybe this year the would add " Bring buhari from London" in addition to their incredible list.
Even Mckinsey, Shell and the likes won't ask for such frivolous things. Rubbish.
To those sahara HR, for their mind now they think they're being innovative and all. Yeye.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
cc150615:
I still stand here, I'm amazed at how some 'job seekers' think to say the least.
is their working condition and remuneration better than Oando.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Gnen: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
TheBatman:

is their working condition and remuneration better than Oando.
Who is Sahara? . Don't dare compare a grasshopper to an elephant.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gnen:
Lol, No mind am
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gnen:

Errm, who's the grasshopper?; who's the elephant?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by agroronnie: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Can someone pls send dragnet past questions to vincent.c.veronica@gmail.com, I am rescheduling the exam to ph
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
agroronnie:
Can someone pls send dragnet past questions to vincent.c.veronica@gmail.com, I am rescheduling the exam to ph
Please, how did you change your location to ph
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by agroronnie: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thavybe:
Please, how did you change your location to ph

i called their number attached to d email from dragnet, the lady said its possible to switch to ph but i shud call later in the day
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Quadorup(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
I already changed my location
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by shogat(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please o I need the dragnet past questions for Sahara group
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good evening. Please, where's the test venue for Port Harcourt? I'm asking because I want to reschedule. Please, someone should reply. Thank you.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
LaRochelle:
Good evening. Please, where's the test venue for Port Harcourt? I'm asking because I want to reschedule. Please, someone should reply. Thank you.

Ace intl
Km 17 expressway. I think close to Aba
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
girlyesosae:

Ace intl
Km 17 expressway. I think close to Aba

Thank you. You mentioned "Km 17 expressway". Please, which of the expressways?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
LaRochelle:

Thank you. You mentioned "Km 17 expressway". Please, which of the expressways?

Km 17 ph/aba expressway
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
agroronnie:

i called their number attached to d email from dragnet, the lady said its possible to switch to ph but i shud call later in the day
Oh, i've actually changed mine, i just logged on to the fot site and changed location. thanks anyways
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Dopas: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls I need past question paper for this if anyone has access 08076872404 / kojindupana@yahoo.com
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by agroronnie: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2017
i have changed mine online to ph also..... the address is the same km 17 expressway, which is best for me cos i am in aba atm.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by DeevaB: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2017
agroronnie:
i have changed mine online to ph also..... the address is the same km 17 expressway, which is best for me cos i am in aba atm. please could anyone be so kind as to send past questions to vincent.c.veronica@gmail.com. Thanks. I have only written dragnet for kpmg and it included current affairs, verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning, i really dont know what to expect for sahara group. please send to vincent.c.veronica@gmail.com. thanks

Good morning, could you please help send the past questions of kpmg to boludivamh@gmail.com ...will be writing the test in 2weeks. Thanks a lot.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2017
@agroronnie try and get a customised email that would fit your moniker, cause them gnld people they always patrol around this types of thread for peoples contact.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please please who ever has the past questions should help the house or atleast help me

esoedo@gmail.com
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by okpala95(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
agroronnie:

Plss send the number.. I want to ask if there are other ways I can apply. The portal seems closed. I wasn't even aware when they were open for recruitment.

Please assist.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Elhomoj(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abeg, send the past questions to me. My email is omojuyigbeoseun@gmail.com. I'm on my knees. Please help!!!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheBatman:
@agroronnie try and get a customised email that would fit your moniker, cause them gnld people they always patrol around this types of thread for peoples contact.
Bros, i hope you've decided on whether to attend?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thavybe:
Bros, i hope you've decided on whether to attend?
i'm still contemplating...confused AF, if I was in lag now, I could say I have nothing to lose.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheBatman:

i'm still contemplating...confused AF, if I was in lag now, I could say I have nothing to lose.

Where are you? Why dont you change venue thats if your in ph or abj. No opportunity is a waste.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by hansmond93: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hello yall..... Am scheduled to write the sahara group test at JFK building ikorodu road in lagos. Who knows how to get there from oshodi under bridge?
Thanks
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
girlyesosae:

Where are you? Why dont you change venue thats if your in ph or abj. No opportunity is a waste.
none of the venues favour me at this point.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheBatman:

none of the venues favour me at this point.

Oh. Sorry
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheBatman:

Boss, where are you based

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.