Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Switpay Peer To Peep Community - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Switpay Peer To Peep Community (1102 Views)

Best Worldwide Peer To Peer (donation) Program | 30 or 65% in 2-7 Days / Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! / Which Peer To Peer Netwrk Can I Use 40k To Achieve 1.4m In 4 Months....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Switpay Peer To Peep Community by kefedmayor: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please Nairalanders, let us all have a reviews and opinions on this new peer to peer community that is trending online now called switpay. It is meant for serious minded people to comment on it.
Re: Switpay Peer To Peep Community by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
kefedmayor:
Please Nairalanders, let us all have a reviews and opinions on this new peer to peer community that is trending online now called switpay. It is meant for serious minded people to comment on it.

Very stupid forum... I joined there dec or so... Dey no gree pay me back. Was always asking me to update.. And all of a sudden i see alert.. Meaning i have been paid... I check the swift pay to check its from dere.. Only to see i was blocked... D person was now askin me to refund her... I jus dey look am... Ah com tell am.. If dey unblock me ah to confam am... She no even talk again.. Nd all dese was thru mail.. She never called... I think its the swiftpay pple that wanted me to refund her den pay again with the idea that it works... Mtchew.. Dier papa

My advice... Run away from that scam
Re: Switpay Peer To Peep Community by gentle007(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
But it paid me today. Matter of fact i registered today too. Unfortunately i registered late around 2. So tomorrow am kicking off early

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria / Nigerian Banks And There Errors, Is This A Programming Error Or What? / Guide On How To Send Cryptos From Coinbase To Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.