Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (71510 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by donfemo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
So this administration is truly un-serious o, they are exploiting peoples innocence and hunger. God is watching.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by ipobarecriminals: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
sad I talk am b4.This useless,corrupt government ehn!

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
1k only? shocked

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by FagsamPHP(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
K
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Tpave(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Can you imagine?

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by IPOB123london: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
do u see it naw

afonjas oya

kwatinue

yeye

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Justbeingreal(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nonsense government

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by vallyjohn: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
chai....hunger na rapist....even the interviewer is offering to buy them pure water as they wallowed in thirst cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by donnie(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by cybriz82(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o
So the pro govt protesters were not hired abi?
Why is TVC - Tinubu TV the only station to corner this woman to say this rubbish?
OP so for your eye now Nigeria is improving abi where a litre of keto now goes for 500 and car battery is 25k?
We are not being foolish like some of you who have been so deceived that you now result to deceiving yourself.
Bubu missed it and plunged our economy into the mess we find ourselves today. He was very had any viable economic plan to salvage Nigeria all he had in mind was to be called president and push his Islamic agenda at the detriment of our economy.
We voted him in, we can also "protest" him out!

if everybody here is afraid of ban as for me n my hand am nt afraid op na thunder go fire u oooo.even if no b u interview dat woman u shudnt av post dat rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by 12345baba(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eya people Now address our v.p as Mrs Osibanjo

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by thugmansion(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Can you people just read before you comment... must you even comment?

quote author=oloriooko post=53479578]
OP na wa for you o
Why is TVC - Tinubu TV the only station to corner this woman to say this rubbish?
OP so for your eye now Nigeria is improving abi where a litre of keto now goes for 500 and car battery is 25k?
We are not being foolish like some of you who have been so deceived that you now result to deceiving yourself.
Bubu missed it and plunged our economy into the mess we find ourselves today. He was very had any viable economic plan to salvage Nigeria all he had in mind was to be called president and push his Islamic agenda at the detriment of our economy.
We voted him in, we can also "protest" him out![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by AlphaStyles(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
also in the USA soros pays people to protest against Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Lasskeey: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by thugmansion(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Can you people just read and comprehend before you comment..

freeborn76:
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Olukologia(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nairalanders, pls I need your help. I've been in the university since 2009, and I'm on the last session, but my parents are fed up to pay my fee. Pls I need your help in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by freeborn76(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
casttlebarbz:
i taught as much

You taught? No wonder we are in this mess sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by arthur1000(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Even d spirits ar broke

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by freeborn76(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
thugmansion:
Can you people just read and comprehend before you comment..

Don't be silly, what is there to comprehend? Smhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by princefaculty(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
They are standing with Buhari on hire grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by lastmessenger: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Same man plunged the economy into recession for two times. This Buhari is a bad omen. Next time if u hear Buhari,just run and hide yourself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by delishpot: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sabo
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by dadavivo: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
APC dey use people do mumuu things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by lielbree: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy it would take an extraordinary level of stupìdity to stand by buhari at this point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Maslow80: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Madam, that is why you are there because of that 1000naira, if the economy is not bad you won't be deceived by 1000naira.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Danelo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stupid liar.... Another Buhari follower.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by HyDef(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o

I know you're pissed, but you do know that you probably misinterpreted the message of the article? They're talking about pro-government protesters.

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
vatiqan:
Same TVC? Something is fishy here. @Op, the thunder that would fire you ehn, is warming up from Lord's Choosen.
jagabannnnnn

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by osmog: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
That shows the level of hunger in d land. God will help us

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by cold(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Maclatunji the spin doctor extraordinaire. You see ya life. Waiting to see how & your cohorts will spin this one.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Richy4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Education should be the key in Nigeria...Can u imagine...They don't know why they were there....They simply heard about free money and jumped for it

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by delishpot: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o

You understand wet in this topic Dey talk so? Cos of you did, you would not type this ya comment

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.