Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) (35511 Views)

Dangote Trailer Set On Fire In Delta After Killing Three People. Photos / Husband, Wife And Their Car Fell Into A Huge Gully On Their Way To Edo (Photos) / PH To Lagos Vehicle Catches Fire Along Eastwest Road,mother & Child Burnt - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by KOBOJO: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:
[s]Where was God when this happened?
Oh, I forgot God was playing with his 3inch flaccid diick.
He used all the semen he had to impregnate Mary, so since then, he's been running on a flaccid diick, his slackened balls battling with gravity they can barely hold.

This just proves one thing: Satan is greater and more powerful than God, and has a bigger diick. Satan outsmarted yahweh in heaven, and here on earth, before the viewing spectators, he is beating the shiit outta God. God must be softer than Hitler's bitch_

As from today, I declare myself a satanist. Praise be to lucifer[/s].

This one is real psychopath...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buhari is just a wicked EDIOT TUFIAKWA
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by fpeter(f): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is so sad...may God comfort their families.
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
KOBOJO:

This one is real psychopath...
Are you angry?
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by monalicious(f): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Northmall:
Lost my baby sister too this morning. I've been crying since, life is so unfair. She was born with cerebral palsy, my baby suffered the past 10yrs of her life until death took her away this morning. May their souls and that of my baby RIP Amen.
So sorry about your loss. May her soul rest in peace, and the souls of this beautiful couple. May God grant all your families the strength to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
ayemerbarth:
Sometimes one gets confused on the need to struggle in the first place. Cos under a split second, all could be gone.
for dignity, good and independent life and above all else your generation
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by delorax(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:
Lovely couple
R.I.P to them and may God comfort their families
Buhari, you will never go unpunished
Seriously? I Am Not A Fan Of Buhari But He Shouldn't Be Blamed For This.
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Lucasinho(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:
Where was God when this happened?
He used all the semen he had to impregnate Mary, so since then, he's been running on a flaccid diick, his slackened balls battling with gravity they can barely hold.

This just proves one thing: Satan is greater and more powerful than God, and has a bigger diick. Satan outsmarted yahweh in heaven, and here on earth, before the viewing spectators, he is beating the shiit outta God. God must be softer than Hitler's bitch_

As from today, I declare myself a satanist. Praise be to lucifer.
Ask 4 Forgiveness...

Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
[s]
RogueNation:

[/s] From today as an Angel, l am sent to flog sense into you and return you back to God Almighty, Oya, lie down and receive Holy Ghost cane laced with fire and brimstone cool

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Lilymax(f): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:

And people ate rice during ur naming ceremony,chai!!! cry undecided
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Lucasinho(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Proverbs 9:11 (KJV)
For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.

Hit the ''Like'' button
if this scripture is for U...

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] From today as an Angel, l am sent to flog sense into you and return you back to God Almighty, Oya, lie down and receive Holy Ghost cane laced with fire and brimstone cool

Lolz. Why are you fighting for yahweh? He should face me himself like a real man if he's got the balls.
The poor old _fuck is even shy which leaves no doubt as to the reason he has been playing hide and seek with humanity for aeons. Tell your God I said he should go fucck himself. grin
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by AreaFada2: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Very sad.

RIP fine couple. Together forever.
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
[s]
RogueNation:

Lolz. Why are you fighting for yahweh? He should face me himself like a real man if he's got the balls.
The poor old _fuck is even shy which leaves no doubt as to the reason he has been playing hide and seek with humanity for aeons. Tell your God I said he should go fucck himself. grin
RogueNation:

I strongly wish I can go back to worshipping God in church but I can't. Atheism is for the brave, those who can look reality in the eye; not for cowards!

[/s] Holy Ghost reset the heart of these lad and free Him from bitterness and the demons that have turned him into a rebel embarassed embarassed

Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by lailo: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
overspending. careless country
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by dhardline(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Without saving faith in Christ Jesus It is all vain,The hustle, bustle, pride of life, achievements, money properties et all. How do you leave your life to chance and expect anything good? Seek out your salvation today with fear and trembling. RIP
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lilymax:

And people ate rice during ur naming ceremony,chai!!! cry undecided

Yeah, people also ate rice, if not bean, during yours.

Let's face it.
Between me and your fuccking God, who's a good person?

Your God is a rapist, a murderer and a slave master who thinks only of himself and is forever preoccupied with pursuing his selfish interests, yet he still wants us to love him, serve him and please him, and he complains once too often.

I am pretty sure you are a better person than your so-called god. What I don't understand is why you, who has a functional conscience, is devoting your time in a meaningless and senseless service to such entity?

Perharps I should be scared of you too. Should I?
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by wristbangle: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
redgem:
May their souls rest in peace.. God I'm in your hands

shocked shocked Redgem oo
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Holy Ghost reset the heart of these lad and free Him from bitterness and the demons that have turned him into a rebel embarassed embarassed

Lolz. But I am still here mocking your jewish God with reckless abandon, and I am sure as hell that he can't do diddly-squat because he doesn't exist so he needs his foot soldiers to fight for him, like you are doing now.

Yahweh is a man-made god. If he exist, may he strike me dead. cheesy

Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by redgem(f): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
wristbangle:

shocked shocked Redgem oo
wristbangle ....why are you shouting my moniker?
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:

Lolz. But I am still here mocking your jewish God with reckless abandon, and I am sure as hell that he can't do diddly-squat because he doesn't exist so he needs his foot soldiers to fight for him, like you are doing now.

Yahweh is a man-made god. If he exist, may he strike me dead. cheesy
and who a Hell are U

who Made U?
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Proffdada: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
No skeletal residue? Fishy undecided
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
and who a Hell are U
who Made U?
I am a human being in flesh and blood, existing in the physical, just like you.
My Dad and Mum gave birth to me.
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:

I am a human being in flesh and blood, existing in the physical, just like you.

My Dad and Mum gave birth to me.
good

I believe that Ur Dad and Mum goes to church every sunday to worship this God u are against
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Emilo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
What i still don't understand with such accidents is.....couldn't they jump out of the car?? Or is it in most case an explosion.
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:

It's funny how you think you can question your Creator. This isn't the first and it won't be the last.

It is said that, those alive don't know how they will end up dead.

We human beings always think we can control our lives, at least we try to, but it's a difficult game to play.

"Everyday we live, we face a thousand ways to die."
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Harinholar(f): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
RIP.......May God help us...
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Harinholar(f): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
and who a Hell are U

who Made U?
Only God can show him who he is...(and I pray it should be in an angry mood) Argument won't Change him....
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by authenticman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jeeeezuz, where are the corpses?
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by stivin(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
ayemerbarth:
Sometimes one gets confused on the need to struggle in the first place. Cos under a split second, all could be gone.

Only a life lived without Christ Jesus ends without direction and uncertainty.
Except you dont know the one you claim to be serving, if He knows you and you know Him, even when drinking garri life would be fun, David said though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil.

Surrender to Jesus genuinely today, repent and forsake your sins and locate a sound Bible teaching and power-packed church where obvious testimony of the miraculous abound, meet the MOG one-on-one. Tell him yioh want to develop a relationship with Jesus, cos its not all about going to church, there is more in Christ.
Shalom!

See you in Heaven
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Lovely couple

R.I.P to them and may God comfort their families

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

I'm anti-Buhari but I would like you to tell me what buhari got to do with the fatal accident because I don't see where his name is mentioned in the post?
Re: Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
good

I believe that Ur Dad and Mum goes to church every sunday to worship this God u are against
So? What's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Students In New Zealand. How Is It To Study And Survive There / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.