Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi (12747 Views)

Lady Comes Under Fire For Saying Majority Of Nigerias Are Receiving Above N130k / Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did / Akwa Ibom Contractor Returns N1.8m Overpaid To Him By Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Snow5(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Same thing happened to my dad..

Almost 300,000 naira was paid extra into his account last 3yrs ago... For a contract work

He went straight to the department of disbursement abi wetin dem dey call am self...

They told my dad to keep the money.. Not to let the management know... That it will be to their own detriment if dad should give it back... My dad was surprised and went straight to the head of the company and he is a white man.... He commended my dad and Bla Bla bla

What am trying to say is.. There are still good people... But it depends on who u get your advice from at that moment.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by DavidEsq(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Proffdada:
your own grammar can bring Buhari back to life wink
My bro, ayaf tire for Oluwa Seun Osewa. He wee be shanging my words upandan like Laura Ikeji changing boyfriends and in this Buharificated era, the pains of editing my comments on NL just gets bigger. NL dey do e own auto correct, based on say Seun grammar na haf of dico.

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANTWITHBUHARI
OYO
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by lielbree: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Make her finance minister
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by lilytender: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2017
And retired Air Vice Marshal Olusola Amosu buried stolen one million dollars in a fake soak away pit. What a tale of two citizens.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by segzyogondus(m): 7:30am On Feb 07, 2017
I salute her specially
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by kings09(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Na grass-cutter SGF d likes of sarrki go de hail for such award
Tifemide2017:
These are the people whose names ought to be forwarded to the Presidency for national awards.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by kings09(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Wen will ur buhari return change frm expenses in any of his trips.
madridguy:
She deserves National honor.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by logica(m): 7:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Why is she not vying for a political post?
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by madridguy(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Come again brother.

kings09:
Wen will ur buhari return change frm expenses in any of his trips.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by YaksonFCA(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Commendable...
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by makers360: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2017
My sister, I will only support you if the Government is not owe you. But if them dey owe you well sorry. Because i dey hear this kind of testimony for church. I was over paid.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Amadaz(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2017
This woman is imprudent, there's difference between honesty and foolishness. What she displayed was foolishness and not honesty

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by shiftback: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Tifemide2017:
These are the people whose names ought to be forwarded to the Presidency for national awards.
The presidency should give her an award because she did the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by toprealman: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
First thing first, kudos to her. Such gestures should be encouraged.
For a teacher not to present an error free letter....just a few lines, I think she needs more training. Using found instead of fund....and that last please in the last line is weird!
I will recommend her for further training.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by DavidEsq(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Proffdada:
your own grammar can bring Buhari back to life wink
Watz ur own na. Kuku kee me cry
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by shiftback: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Amadaz:
This woman is imprudent, there's difference between honesty and foolishness. What she displayed was foolishness and not honesty
No offense but I think it's you that is displaying what you think she's displayed

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Momoh7(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2017
change begins with me
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Proffdada: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2017
DavidEsq:

Watz ur own na. Kuku kee me cry
grin
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Ivorei: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2017
It's funny how some people do the wrong things and think is right. Lets fact be right, a politician wouldn't do no such thing. We are in the era of hardcore-recession where an average man finds it dificult to afford buyable things , why should someone of ur personage return an over paid money? It isn't wrong but, u shouldn't have returned the sum. Anyway, it could be ur village people followin' u.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by wokemzine: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Well done, but again she stated she wasn't paid for some months, what if the excesses was for the said months. Hope she has done thorough investigation. Make audit officer no smile
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by aboveu(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2017
She has already course all the people making us suffering in this country. She has peace of mind now.
God will bless you Ma.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Amadaz(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2017
shiftback:

No offense but I think it's you that is displaying what you think she's displayed
hahaha oga calm down, I can bet you wouldn't do what she did.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Amadaz(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Dis country will never move forward if people like the first person dah commented and the 11 people dah has liked his post and people will still like dah post....reason the way they do.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
Is she normal?

grin grin grin

I tell u!!!

Despite not being paid for almost a year
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by coolestchris(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Always serious
Harbosede02:
Dis country will never move forward if people like the first person dah commented and the 11 people dah has liked his post and people will still like dah post....reason the way they do.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by shiftback: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Amadaz:
hahaha oga calm down, I can bet you wouldn't do what she did.
lol...I probably would. It's 130k not 130 million grin grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by meeketta: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2017
9JA politicians una hear that one... make shame catch una
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by Jesusloveyou: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2017
hilaomo:
Integrity would take you far no matter what!
i recommend her to work in efcc nnpc or cbn.
Becos this three agencies wil determine our success to fight corruption and to fix the economy.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by princeemmma(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2017
what is hapening to her life, i think she must be stupid, in this corrupt world, well this is my appraisal to her

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi by tarboshi(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
Is she normal?

No, she is over-normal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics / Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo / What You Sow Is What You Reap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.