Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

His She Truely For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His She Truely For Me? (657 Views)

When A Woman Truely Loves A Man / Is This Truely How Relationship Starts And End? (picture) / Do She-males Truely Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His She Truely For Me? by gabriel4u(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
hello to all nairaland user(s),

Actually, i have been dating for a long time, i dated one girl for about 5yrs and she later disappointed me after the fact that she spent for me and not just spent but she washes my uniform because i was in sss 2 when we started then, though it pains me but there was nothing i could do,though i have other girls then, but i continue to treat her spacial as special she is to me.

After about 9 months she came back to me, telling me all kinds of rumor that she still l*ve me, that she was sorry for all she had done and she is total ready for me even than the way we were before.But at that time I'm into another sweet relationship with another lover and she love me too even more than the first one.I granted her opportunity if she could continue that her past steps, even when this my new lover saw us.To cut my story short she failed again and i left her finally.

So here my new lover is good to me,close to me,also spending for me(though she don't have much on her but she tried).But my only problem wit her is that she does not wont me to S*x her, though she allow me k*ss, rom*nce, even feel her private part with my finger, but insist for s*x.
She was in ND1 then, now in ND2, but telling me to hold on till she finshed her ND 2.(I could discover my self that she is still a virgin and she told me that am the second person she date after the 1st disappointed her after dating for just 2 months)

please my advice is that, am i on the right track waiting for the end of ND2 or am i on the losserside? pls i need you advise.Big Thax.
Re: His She Truely For Me? by Godmother(f): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
What seems to be the problem here? The chick only asked you to hold on a while and not that she wont give in to you. And you are here crying help. You should read the posts of others who are asked to wait till marriage and still agree to do so cos they love the chick in question.
Re: His She Truely For Me? by Macgreat(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
The guy BAG don full . . . grin
Re: His She Truely For Me? by foyeks2001(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
im sack don turn to alkanes(saturated)
e dey over flow
Re: His She Truely For Me? by Macgreat(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
grin grin
Re: His She Truely For Me? by Macgreat(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
@foyeks2001, why your lips dey shine like that?
Re: His She Truely For Me? by foyeks2001(f): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
i paint am wit groundnut oil now
lol
Re: His She Truely For Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
Your english makes it hard to understand you. undecided
Re: His She Truely For Me? by Keyshia42: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
shocked Gosh
is relationship all abt s*x? i guess u dont even love her at all if not u will not be askin for help. To tell u i dated a guy for 9years and we never had s*x. He was my first love and i was his. We agreed to wait till marriage, he never for once complained even wen i was ready to loose my V, he counselled me to hold on. Even though there is nothin we did nt do apart from Penetration.

Well my advise to u, if u truly love her and u want to keep the love alive in ur relationship then see s*x as a dispensable necessity. ciao
Re: His She Truely For Me? by Godmother(f): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
Keyshia42:

shocked Gosh
is relationship all abt s*x? i guess u dont even love her at all if not u will not be askin for help. To tell u i dated a guy for 9years and we never had s*x. He was my first love and i was his. We agreed to wait till marriage, he never for once complained even wen i was ready to loose my V, he counselled me to hold on. Even though there is nothin we did nt do apart from Penetration.

Well my advise to u, if u truly love her and u want to keep the love alive in your relationship then see s*x as a dispensable necessity. ciao

I feel you, girl. I also dated a guy for 3 yeasr without sex and for that singular reason alone I respect him till date.
Re: His She Truely For Me? by Macgreat(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
9years. . . 3years. . . Those guys miss cool
Re: His She Truely For Me? by akaa(f): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
my friend why not leave sex and focus on your education, your type don`t have future, you are in ND2 and was mad about sex. I pity you
Re: His She Truely For Me? by gabriel4u(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
I thank you all@keyshia42,@Godmother and the rest Big thax.

I now understand that, who think is in a bad situation and run out of it,could find the worsted one.

I give up even to add more one yr to it. thax to u all.
Re: His She Truely For Me? by Macgreat(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ya welcome

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Older Dan You / Let Me Show How To Get Your Desire Partners / Romance English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.