Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 (35092 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by austinbrown: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Nigeria is a joke, I swear down

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Redhot111(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Water circle. It goes in form of vapour frm d sea to the cloud, cools down n come back as rain to the same sea where it started. Now d tide jst turned round against dem. I expect lair Muhammad to ask his boss to show his ghost life openly.
Some up there said karma is a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by discman2k2(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Many of u saying Thunder fire APC, Buhari this Buhari that, it was the same u that Campaign against Goodluck Jonathan & ushered in Buhari, now uve changed sides and insulting Buhari.

Who will u install next? Will he better? Your only exhibitimg the true nature of man - never contented to with status quo!

God willing, i will still b here by 2019 to remimd all of u how u drove Buhari out for yet another "clueless regime "

Naija pips, funny pips.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by PrinceMario(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2017
watered:
Honestly Karma is a Nigerian grin
You can't be more "trueer"

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Generalyemi(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2017
vecman22:
Igbos una go cry tire..pmb till 2023

I pity u..ipob ( south east n south south) are presently living fine.,they are hard working and not lazy like u people,that depend on oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by ITbomb(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2017
infohenry:
But there is no vacuum anywhere, yaradua created a vacuum by not informing the national assembly and transmit power to the vp. Still Nigerians need to know about their president health.
The only person making sense after two pages.

But Buhari still need to show face if he is alive and conscious
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Psoul(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:
But seriously, the case here is different. PMB said he is on vacation and communicated to the National Assemble whilst handing over duties to Acting President. Yarádua didn't do that.

Please, comment when we are discussing your country. We are talking about Nigeria here. It is for those that kw what is happening in this country.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by MayorKingz: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Breaking News!! Photos Of Buhari in London Hospital Exposed Online (Watch video) https://thenewsxtra./2017/02/06/breaking-news-photos-of-buhari-in-london-hospital-exposed-online-watch-video/
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by bajosky: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2017
The battle between APC and Positive change Nigerians are expecting.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by ekpeye(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2017
todayboy:
Lai mohammed you are now minister of information we need visual proof of the ailing president buhari
Nigerians lets tweet lai mohammed we need answers

read lai mohammed statement 2010 of yaradua health

source: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-president-idUSTRE60334D20100104
You are missing just one thing. When the then Late president Yaradua traveled he never handed over to his vice, there was a vacum, no president, no acting president. Now the difference, Buhari handed over to his vice, we have an acting president, there is no vacuum. Learn.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by temodent(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:
But seriously, the case here is different. PMB said he is on vacation and communicated to the National Assemble whilst handing over duties to Acting President. Yarádua didn't do that.

thanx for your good reasoning seems like every other person who had made a comment were only thinking with their fingers.
The situations a far different one from the other. We presently have a president even though in an acting capacity unlike 2010.
Bahari doesn't have any need to show himself compulsory to nobody.
Nigerian needs to think more with their heads.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Did they show him, if no what makes the wailing think they will show them this one, Wailers go and get sense simple.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Splashme: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
watered:

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by bumi10(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2017
ok
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by davibid: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Nigeria my country.................

which way,

Like seriously, which way my people??
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by wellmax(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Psoul:

Please, comment when we are discussing your country. We are talking about Nigeria here. It is for those that kw what is happening in this country.
Thanks
There is something called Objective reasoning. Check out the meaning if you can.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by vecman22(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Generalyemi:

I pity u..ipob ( south east n south south) are presently living fine.,they are hard working and not lazy like u people,that depend on oil.

so you think everybody who is not south east n south south are lazy n everyone who is from there are hard working abi...keep deceiving yourself..Weldon!! sir undecided
Generalyemi:

so you think everybody who is not south east n south south are lazy n everyone who is from there are hard working abi...keep deceiving yourself..Weldon!! sir
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by vecman22(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Generalyemi:

so you think everybody who is not south east n south south are lazy n everyone who is from there are hard working abi...keep deceiving yourself..Weldon!! sir undecided
Generalyemi:

so you think everybody who is not from south east n south south are lazy n everyone who is from there are hard working abi...keep deceiving yourself..Weldon!! sir
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by tete7000(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:

I guess you live on mars. The vacation has become medical leave and like Lie did years ago, we demand visual evidence. Spokesman, is that too much to ask for? And what is different about the cases? A man said he is going on vacation, only to turn around the day he was meant to arrive and demanded for extension for medical purpose.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by uruuru: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Karma is a fine boy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by awa(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2017
Between Lai Mohammed and Buhari, I don't know who among the two, Nigerians should not forgive for our ailing economy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by drnoel: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2017
watered:

Yep a biatch
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Jesusloveyou: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2017
NNVanguard:
The best thing that happened to humanity in the 21st century, is the internet.

Let's see what Lai Mohammed have to say now.

Karma is awesome.
read the report again and answer yourself.
It was after months of confirm illness which he also failed to transmit power to ineffectual buffoon that led nigerians to demand for such,
But buhari is just for 10days and just for check-up, is not a serious case that can lead to death, and above all, he has already transmit power.
Meanwhile pdp decline to speak on this same matter then,
But today the buhari spokeman has not be declining comment and v.p is also speaking

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by wellmax(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2017
tete7000:

I guess you live on mars. The vacation has become medical leave and like Lie did years ago, we demand visual evidence. Spokesman, is that too much to ask for? And what is different about the cases? A man said he is going on vacation, only to turn around the day he was meant to arrive and demanded for extension for medical purpose.
Visual evidence that he is sick?
Reason why he is extending his vacation?
How do people reason sef. See there is no vacuum here, he has coomunicated to the NASS of his leave and even the extension and had also handed over to the VP as Acting President. During Yaradua, he didn't communicate to NASS and didn't hand over to VP as Acting President. There was a vacuum. Some things couldn't be done because Presidential approval was needed. Do you see the difference now?
I wish Buhari well, and even if he dies in UK today, government goes on. His speaking to you will not change anything.
Shouldn't we respect a sick man's right by letting him recover quietly? Yaradua (or his handlers) kept deceiving Nigerians of his health status while holding on to power. I REPEAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT SCENARIO.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by ccasilas(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2017
yes you are right, because dos foolish people who are painting themsef white on social media are the Nig problem they are just playing to the gallery
watered:

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Opynion: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Karma is bad
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Endykris: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Events in Nigeria can't stop to interest us and Mr Lai is ever ready and capable to convincing us on this. Lia will definite scale through this, it is just a matter of perspectives( 2010 and 2017) because I know he got confidence in turning his real foolishness to something absolutely reasonable to gullible Nigerians. Lai I give it to u, I really wished u were still in d opposition party at these precarious events.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Henrylenovo4363: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Right from time, these government is always deceitful taking her subjects astray
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Psoul(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:
There is something called Objective reasoning. Check out the meaning if you can.

....and you think your reasoning here is objective. I will advise you go back and read about objective reasoning and come back to comment.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by marticeus(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why all the cries when there is no vacuum, the national assemblies are aware and duly notified, the deputy President is legally carrying out the duty of the president having received the authority from him. Let us stop all these rubbish but the demonstration and demand for good governance and for reduction of suffering of the common man should continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.