Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 (35086 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by wellmax(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
[s]
Psoul:

....and you think your reasoning here is objective. I will advise you go back and read about objective reasoning and come back to comment.
[/s]
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by VICKI777(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:
But seriously, the case here is different. PMB said he is on vacation and communicated to the National Assemble whilst handing over duties to Acting President. Yarádua didn't do that.
yes,that's true nd wen d vacation was over,he couldn't come back because he was waiting 4 test results............. Let's stop deceiving ourselves, back den,almost everybody knew dat yaradua was sick nd dat he went 4 treatment bt nw, i(we) don't know if PMB ix actually on vacation or he went 4 treatment, let dem(lai nd co) tell us d truth so dat we'll know where to face in prayers

#JAH bless 9ja
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by cytell56: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

APC failed you!

You can't speak for all!
Solo Makinde, who be you?
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by seguno2: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
APC failed you!

You can't speak for all!

It takes someone who is not a zombie to know that APC has failed Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by VICKI777(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
jarmoskie:
na lie muhammed make me dey think maybe buhari has dead
because he always says d opposite
if he say someone is alive that mean he or she has been berried

hahahahahahhahahahahha,bros, na thunder go fire u,very funny, soo if LIE says jesus ix coming back again,we should put our mind @ rest say bros J no dey come again abi?
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by tete7000(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:

Visual evidence that he is sick?
Reason why he is extending his vacation?
How do people reason sef. See there is no vacuum here, he has coomunicated to the NASS of his leave and even the extension and had also handed over to the VP as Acting President. During Yaradua, he didn't communicate to NASS and didn't hand over to VP as Acting President. There was a vacuum. Some things couldn't be done because Presidential approval was needed. Do you see the difference now?
I wish Buhari well, and even if he dies in UK today, government goes on. His speaking to you will not change anything.
Shouldn't we respect a sick man's right by letting him recover quietly? Yaradua (or his handlers) kept deceiving Nigerians of his health status while holding on to power. I REPEAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT SCENARIO.

Wrote to stay away for an unspecified number of days? I ask, if he stays for the next two years, will that be ok? How long should the unspecify be before we begin to ask questions? If the president stay for long, what are the limits to the power of an acting president? Can he sack appointee of the president and appoint his own should situation arise? If he does and president returns, what then happens?

As much as I may agree he transmitted letter, the country needs to be informed on the nature of his ailment. Is it a type that inacapacitates him and render him unfit to govern? Should that be the case, Osinbajo needs to be made a substantive president. President's health cannot be made a subject of secrecy. If there are rumour that he has died, he needs to prove to citizenry he is alive. He has a duty to give them that confidence their president is still alive and they are not been played and deceived. He is a public property the moment he presented himself to be voted in as a president. Much of his life cannot be a subject of secrecy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by FavoredGuy: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is why it is always good to wish others what you wish yourself. Oga Lai, please continue the good work of 2010 or should we do it for you now that you are on the receiving end?
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by wellmax(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
VICKI777:

yes,that's true nd wen d vacation was over,he couldn't come back because he was waiting 4 test results............. Let's stop deceiving ourselves, back den,almost everybody knew dat yaradua was sick nd dat he went 4 treatment bt nw, i(we) don't know if PMB ix actually on vacation or he went 4 treatment, let dem(lai nd co) tell us d truth so dat we'll know where to face in prayers
#JAH bless 9ja

Tell me one law he has broken? In the meantime the VP has been given Presidential powers in line with the constitution of Nigeria. Show me one President that has done that before.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by DavidEsq(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
nerodenero:
grin grin grin. I bet Lie Mohammed never thought this day would come.

Politics is all about interests. PDP should also demand the same thing AC demanded in 2010.

When the chips are down, that same lying tongues Lie Mohammed, Femi Adeshina and Garba Shehu have been using to manipulate everybody is still the same they'd use to convey the right information about the true state of the President's health.
The oda day, he was challenging us to point out one lie he has ever told since 2015, May 29th. How truthful has h been, from the little he has said so far about PMB's health? In fact, by his almost silence, he is already lying cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by FavoredGuy: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nemesis at work!!! Don't throw stone into the market because it may hit someone closely related to you.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by wellmax(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
tete7000:

Wrote to stay away for an unspecified number of days? I ask, if he stays for the next two years, will that be ok? How long should the unspecify be before we begin to ask questions? If the president stay for long, what are the limits to the power of an acting president? Can he sack appointee of the president and appoint his own should situation arise? If he does and president returns, what then happens?

As much as I may agree he transmitted letter, the country needs to be informed on the nature of his ailment. Is it a type that inacapacitates him and render him unfit to govern? Should that be the case, Osinbajo needs to be made a substantive president. President's health cannot be made a subject of secrecy. If there are rumour that he has died, he needs to prove to citizenry he is alive. He has a duty to give them that confidence their president is still alive and they are not been played and deceived. He is a public property the moment he presented himself to be voted in as a president. Much of his life cannot be a subject of secrecy.
When you argue, please argue on facts, not on emotions or sentiments. Tell me one law he has broken? In the meantime the VP has been given Presidential powers in line with the constitution of Nigeria. Show me one President that has done that before.
As VP, He has the FULL POWERS of a president. Like I said I wish him well, but if he dies today, Nigeria moves on. If he chooses to stay for a year, it will be the duty of NASS to see if any section of Nigeria's constitution has been breached. As long as there is no vacuum, there is no problem. Remember it is a medical leave. You cannot really determine your time at the hospital.
He needs to prove that he is alive? I laugh in Reggae style. What for? What do we need that for. Remember I said argue factually and not on sentiments.
He is a public figure, with his personal rights too like every other citizen (not public property like you said), and not wanting his health condition to stay in line of his work has thus done the normal thing, send a letter to NASS and giving up Presidential powers to the VP. Wetin again you want make I talk to convince sentimental and emotionally bias dudes like you.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by deebrain(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
I remember this like it happened yesterday.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Psoul(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Psoul(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:
[s][/s]

LOL
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by intrepid: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
watered:
Honestly Karma is a Nigerian grin

Walahi, no be lie. Kamar is from Naija
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by judondasylva(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
which visual? u can only demand for something that is there.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by EvangelistAY(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
What ever you sow you will Reap Hmmmmmmmm what goes around comes around
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by tete7000(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:

When you argue, please argue on facts, not on emotions or sentiments. Tell me one law he has broken? In the meantime the VP has been given Presidential powers in line with the constitution of Nigeria. Show me one President that has done that before.
As VP, He has the FULL POWERS of a president. Like I said I wish him well, but if he dies today, Nigeria moves on. If he chooses to stay for a year, it will be the duty of NASS to see if any section of Nigeria's constitution has been breached. As long as there is no vacuum, there is no problem. Remember it is a medical leave. You cannot really determine your time at the hospital.
He needs to prove that he is alive? I laugh in Reggae style. What for? What do we need that for. Remember I said argue factually and not on sentiments.
He is a public figure, with his personal rights too like every other citizen (not public property like you said), and not wanting his health condition to stay in line of his work has thus done the normal thing, send a letter to NASS and giving up Presidential powers to the VP. Wetin again you want make I talk to convince sentimental and emotionally bias dudes like you.

Times will tell who is right and who is wrong between us? With time we will know who is sentimental, whether it is I or you. Sebi the vp himself said the president is 'hale and hearty', abi? Events will happen soon that will put all this your simple and parochial theory to test. I cross my finger in the interim.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by blackaxe78: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
seguno2:

It takes someone who is not a zombie to know that APC has failed Nigeria.

Don't expose your ignorance cos it's glaring you know absolutely nothing about Nigeria's economic state.

A 100% certain you know absolutely nothing. Just part of the few who lack insight but re best at apportioning blames.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by blackaxe78: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
cytell56:

Solo Makinde, who be you?

Hello! I am an highly respected technocrat of immeasurable social and educational esteem.

I happen to be in the fore-front of people who brain-storm to make life better and meaningful for your lots.

Did I answer your question?
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by wellmax(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
tete7000:

Times will tell who is right and who is wrong between us? With time we will know who is sentimental, whether it is I or you. Sebi the vp himself said the president is 'hale and hearty', abi? Events will happen soon that will put all this your simple and parochial theory to test. I cross my finger in the interim.
You see, you still miss the point. He illness one side. He hasn't denied been to the hospital. He is human, we all fall sick and we will all die. But what will his speaking to Nigerians do?. He has temporarily handed over power to VP, what else do you want? He is not holding anybody to ransom unlike Yaradua who held the entire country to ransom.
If it were to be me sef, after writing NASS and handing over power to VP, I will just blank you guys and take care of my health.
This is my position.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by derrick4united: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
karma has caught them
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by VICKI777(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:

Tell me one law he has broken? In the meantime the VP has been given Presidential powers in line with the constitution of Nigeria. Show me one President that has done that before.

it's a good tin dat he handed over power to d V.P,nd dat he didn't break any law, but why do they have to lie about d reason 4 his travel? Did he really go on vacation? Did he go 4 medical treatment?
Some idiots are spreading d rumor dat he's dead,nd d best he could do was to extend his so call vacation indefinitely, how do we know d rumors aren't true?

If u say there ix no problem because he left no vaccuum, will u say it's owkay if he's out of dix country on VACATION till next year? @ Least,he has handed over power
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by tete7000(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:

You see, you still miss the point. He illness one side. He hasn't denied been to the hospital. He is human, we all fall sick and we will all die. But what will his speaking to Nigerians do?. He has temporarily handed over power to VP, what else do you want? He is not holding anybody to ransom unlike Yaradua who held the entire country to ransom.
If it were to be me sef, after writing NASS and handing over power to VP, I will just blank you guys and take care of my health.
This is my position.

And if it were me, I will go beyond the call of duty. That's how I live, it is how I think.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by wellmax(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
VICKI777:

it's a good tin dat he handed over power to d V.P,nd dat he didn't break any law, but why do they have to lie about d reason 4 his travel? Did he really go on vacation? Did he go 4 medical treatment?
Some idiots are spreading d rumor dat he's dead,nd d best he could do was to extend his so call vacation indefinitely, how do we know d rumors aren't true?

He stated clearly in the letter to NASS that he was going to do routine medical test. Did you see that at all?
If u say there ix no problem because he left no vaccuum, will u say it's owkay if he's out of dix country on VACATION till next year? @ Least,he has handed over power
Don't really get what you are trying to say here, but you mean what will happen if he stays till next year? If Bubu like make he stay till next year, the VP now carries the Presidential powers as Acting President. Tell me what more do we need Bubu for? As it is today, he is not ruling from UK (Unlike Yaradua), and the constitution did not limit the number of days for medical leave. I think I have been explanatory enough
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
watered:

It depends. She was an american during the american presidential elections. She was also an american during the LGBT protest in american.

Now she is a nigerian and may be around for sometime.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Dare2Try(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Karma is a Nigerian
Fashola u don't need rocket science produced steady electricity and now we know the rest is history,
Lai Mohammed demanding visual video Yar'dua now he should also produced buhari own
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by KanwuliaExtra: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
AFONJA LIE-LAI!!!! grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
lie lie ilielie mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by asamaigho(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
watered:
as in men,u couldn't have said it better.
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by topzeezo: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lie lie lai
Re: Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
watered:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.