Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Glo Customer Care - What Do You Think? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Glo Customer Care - What Do You Think? (883 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? / Nokia Care! What A Hoax, Those Guys Should Be Sent Packing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Customer Care - What Do You Think? by wintabotom: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
hi guys i couldnt help but post this, i have had a bad ordeal with Glo since i started using their line. to make matters worse their customer service team is the worst so far in Nigeria. To confirm this, i would like you guys to share your experiences with their customer care (call centre ) i have never called them and ever gotten my query resolved, for example I subscribed to this caller tune shit, i requested for a particular tune and at the end of the day it was crap given. i have called them 4 times now to unsuscribe but they keep giving thesame instruction to send dereg to 7728 and i when i send this message i get a reply instructing me to call customer care as am in the wrong service status saying I cant deregister from the service. Guys my problem is that the agents are not just arrogant but they make you go round in circle and at the end of the day you dont achive a thing. Pheeew! i think i am just gonna change my line, end of story.

Guys please help if you've been in my shoes and git the prob resolved , kindly reply also for people who know what i mean when i say the call centre agent have the poorest customer service share your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sell Liberty Reserve For Me? / Gogonaija Adventure In Nigeria Virtual Marketing Platform For Your Businesses / Highly Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.